Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
if anyone wants to pay me to read byob, i have a resume and cover letter ready to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

if anyone wants to pay me to read byob, i have a resume and cover letter ready to go

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

GHAHA OH poo poo IAM DRUNK AGAIN WOW THIS WHISKY BORUBOB IS TRALLY FOOOD WOWEE CAN YOU BELIEVE I ATE SOME FROG AND ALLIGATOR AND WOW MYABE ,EY TYPEING IS REALLY GOOD NWOWO HOW I ,OVE WARHAMMER 4-K I STILL HAVER BURBON LEFT I CAN'T RE CORRWECT WHAT I'M TYPIUIRNG DON'T HAFVE TYIME BECAUSE I'M DRUNK BUT drat JIM BREAN IS GOOD GETS ME DRUNK AND I'M ALRIHT WHAT IF THERTE WAS A PIZZA AND IT WAS A MR BEAN PUIZZA AND IDLONNT KNOW WHAT I\M TYP[ING BUT I HOPE O9TY SPKL BOOD GYE HELLO AGAIN OH DANG IT\S ME MUNCHABLES STILL AHVE SOME WHISKY EFT GOOD BYE

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sounds like you had fun munchables

----------------

alnilam

I like the parts where he identifies himself as Munchables like as if the name isn't already there

-alnilam

cda

by Hand Knit

Munchables posted:

GHAHA OH poo poo IAM DRUNK AGAIN WOW THIS WHISKY BORUBOB IS TRALLY FOOOD WOWEE CAN YOU BELIEVE I ATE SOME FROG AND ALLIGATOR AND WOW MYABE ,EY TYPEING IS REALLY GOOD NWOWO HOW I ,OVE WARHAMMER 4-K I STILL HAVER BURBON LEFT I CAN'T RE CORRWECT WHAT I'M TYPIUIRNG DON'T HAFVE TYIME BECAUSE I'M DRUNK BUT drat JIM BREAN IS GOOD GETS ME DRUNK AND I'M ALRIHT WHAT IF THERTE WAS A PIZZA AND IT WAS A MR BEAN PUIZZA AND IDLONNT KNOW WHAT I\M TYP[ING BUT I HOPE O9TY SPKL BOOD GYE HELLO AGAIN OH DANG IT\S ME MUNCHABLES STILL AHVE SOME WHISKY EFT GOOD BYE

please be careful if alcoholism runs in your family, friend

----------------

Beefstorm

"It's not the size of the tower. It's the motion of the airwaves."
Hello! This is new to me.

alnilam

hiiiiii
Do you have any interesting hobbies, or a pet, or cool crimes and a dark troubled past?

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
I'm going to Canada for the first time! :woop:

but only to the Toronto airport

(honeymoonin at long last)

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

alnilam

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

yay where's your post toronno airport destination
Have fun!!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Seoul and then Tokyo :D I'll be bumbling around Honshu for the rest of the month

my new passport portrait is fantastic. so proud of my latest mugshot. fifty percent more rumpled than the last photo!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Manifisto

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Seoul and then Tokyo :D I'll be bumbling around Honshu for the rest of the month

my new passport portrait is fantastic. so proud of my latest mugshot. fifty percent more rumpled than the last photo!

cool congrats and enjoy!

don't know if you've visited seoul before. I only went once but I thought Cheonggyecheon was p. neat and worth a visit.

alnilam

coooool

if u can find the unban planning thread psl and some writers he quotes regard tokyo as the ideal of urban environments it seems real cool

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

good idea kid think ill find me a capybara to sit on

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

cda posted:

Humanity for a billion years: The agricultural revolution is a disaster, life expectancy has plummeted, wars are the inevitable result of resource shortages brought on by inflexible settlements and farming is boring, crushing work that we're desperate to escape at all costs

Humanity 2017: i raise microgreens on the farm i started with my trust fund and that makes me better than you

people with trust funds aint farmers lol

theres your problem bud

vanisher

Beefstorm posted:

Hello! This is new to me.

That's an awesome username

Welcome friend!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Buy me beefstorm or go to hell!

byob historian

all my family thinks im goin to hell anyway so why should i bother with a dark and stormy meat

vanisher

I would very much like to order a pizza named beefstorm

Or, perhaps a ranch could be named it

City of Glompton

it's the next taco bell promo item. but is it snack, drink, or something in between?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Please don't judge us based on the 11th circle of hell that is Toronto Pearson, the rest of Canada is really a very nice place to visit :ohdear:

byob historian

Fanky Malloons posted:

Please don't judge us based on the 11th circle of hell that is Toronto Pearson, the rest of Canada is really a very nice place to visit :ohdear:

i went to canada for a few hours to look at the falls after dark, and the thing i noticed was they had hockey goals where we would have basketball hoops in the parks in the states

vanisher

This would be a rad sig, imo

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

it's the next taco bell promo item. but is it snack, drink, or something in between?

actually taco bell is opening a chain of gay bars with that name

Macnult

I'm drinking a frozen coffee drink and holy moly I feel like I can do anything

byob historian

Macnult posted:

I'm drinking a frozen coffee drink and holy moly I feel like I can do anything

yeah i never drank coffe til i went to viet nam and started drinkin ca phe sua da -- iced coffe with condensed milk at the bottom. :yeah: sorta feeling in the morning, even better

Macnult

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah i never drank coffe til i went to viet nam and started drinkin ca phe sua da -- iced coffe with condensed milk at the bottom. :yeah: sorta feeling in the morning, even better

I'm drinking a frozen mexican mocha and I feel it mrbradlymrmartin
I
am
feelin it

Macnult

I think they just call it "Mexican mocha" because alliteration and caffeine go hand in hand. Literally the only difference is they add some powder that has cinnamon and some other spice or whatever into it

byob historian

Macnult posted:

I'm drinking a frozen mexican mocha and I feel it mrbradlymrmartin
I
am
feelin it

a h y e a h t h a t i s t h e s t u f f

Elusif

Hey you, yeah you, post something really cool.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Elusif

Gah

byob historian

Elusif

Sick

Peg Sliderskew

Courtesy of Manifisto

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

will the byob sex tourism never end

----------------

birds

just booked a flight home next month. excited to eat good food

thanks hogge wild!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

birds posted:

just booked a flight home next month. excited to eat good food

Hogge Wild posted:

alnilam

Cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sininu

Hogge Wild posted:

I like this avatar upgrade you've got