Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

turn off the TV posted:

Is Trump the kind of guy who would try to impress the Chinese president with his mad chopstick skills but end up looking like a dumbass??

probably skewered some dim sum and ate them like a kabob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Like seriously though, there's threat of North Korea using a nuclear weapon this weekend and the god damned potus is like nah I'm good I'm gonna just go golfing

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
bonus points if it was one of the soup filled ones and he shot soup at the leader of china

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Like seriously though, there's threat of North Korea using a nuclear weapon this weekend and the god damned potus is like nah I'm good I'm gonna just go golfing
"Well, that's it for the US, better soak up as much tee time as I can..."

He might be doing us a favor by staying out of the WH and away from bomb shelters

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Tiny Lowtax posted:

As I said, the lols this weekend will be..

Eggsceptional :razz:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

NK can't reach the us with nukes, no one is in any danger unless Trump decides to preemptively strike in which case lol

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Tiny Lowtax posted:

They can't reach us, and we offered to pre-emptively strike and SK was like "nah too dangerous" I can't muster a ton of sympathy if they get turned into glass.

(It's been repeatedly pointed out that a strike on NK requires SK's consent for reasons I don't fully understand)

I mean, yes, there would be the obligatory "US decapitates regime and carpet bombs then China mops up" but at the end of the day people repeatedly declined to neutralize the threat when it was tiny.

But that would conscious choice of the SK government. They gambled, they lost. We honor our obligations then move on.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

20 million people are probably gonna die on Saturday.

And then trump lets loose our nukes on Easter Sunday lol.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

maskenfreiheit posted:

(It's been repeatedly pointed out that a strike on NK requires SK's consent for reasons I don't fully understand)

My guess is because they're right loving there.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I should have bought more chips and beer for the weekend, I didn't realize there was potential for a nuclear exchange :(

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

maskenfreiheit posted:

They can't reach us, and we offered to pre-emptively strike and SK was like "nah too dangerous" I can't muster a ton of sympathy if they get turned into glass.

I mean, yes, there would be the obligatory "US decapitates regime and carpet bombs then China mops up" but at the end of the day people repeatedly declined to neutralize the threat when it was tiny.

But that would conscious choice of the SK government. They gambled, they lost. We honor our obligations then move on.

Lol, is this guy serious

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm glad I got a new watch coming today. I can wear it with pride knowing someday it will be in an alien museum fused to my skeleton wrist as part of an exhibit of the lost civilization Okeer-9930457-c.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

hseroK divaD posted:

Lol, is this guy serious

Did you see what SK was wearing? smh

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

maskenfreiheit posted:

at the end of the day people repeatedly declined to neutralize the threat when it was tiny.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

maskenfreiheit posted:

They said the Trump doctriine didn't exist, but we found it!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Thank you for personally delivering the lols to us, my friend

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

hseroK divaD posted:

Lol, is this guy serious

it's got the too-pat-by-half patina of online schlolarship so yes

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

turn off the TV posted:

20 million people are probably gonna die on Saturday.

LMFAO

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

maskenfreiheit posted:

"I have no regard for human life that doesn't do what I think is right" -some loving retard on the internet.

*Signed some loving retard on the internet.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
It would be hilarious to see trumps handicap before he got elected compared to now

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

maskenfreiheit posted:

*price is Right losing music plays*

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
An illegal in every paddywagon and two wars on every continent, that's the Trump promise

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

twoday posted:

An illegal in every paddywagon and two wars on every continent, that's the Trump promise

The Poo Deal

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

twoday posted:

He's already gearing up the two North American continent wars. War on drugs and war on women.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Chomp8645 posted:

He's already gearing up the two North American continent wars. War on drugs and war on women.

We're already at war with immigrants and tourists.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Make America gay again

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol the Attorney General is a racist old white guy complaining about illegal immigrants ruining the country, and is also from the state where my tribe lived before the United States government ethnically cleansed them.

🤔

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

Lol the Attorney General is a racist old white guy complaining about illegal immigrants ruining the country, and is also from the state where my tribe lived before the United States government ethnically cleansed them.

🤔

:owned: lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol

https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/852924405474873345
https://twitter.com/swin24/status/852925394214952960

Lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

FuturePastNow posted:

we should get some good books written about it in 4-8 years

Except all the people around Danald are so goddamn mediocre, uninteresting, and incapable of coming up with a memorable line?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

That's actually his Space Battleship Yamato cosplay.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Kim Jun-Un & Trump are kind of like two kids in the playground talking poo poo & puffing out their chests but neither one wants to throw the first punch because they'd get in trouble.

The sad thing is they have so much in common & could be friends. :(

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

turn off the TV posted:

🤔

I saw Sessions described as the evil Keebler elf. That got a great lol from me.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Kumo posted:

Kim Jun-Un & Trump are kind of like two kids in the playground talking poo poo & puffing out their chests but neither one wants to throw the first punch because they'd get in trouble.

The same barber, for instance...

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think a lot of it has to do with envy

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

That's actually his Space Battleship Yamato cosplay.

lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Spicer needs to grow a pair and wear his fursuit in public.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Kumo posted:

You know Kim Jung Un would love the poo poo out of Trump's tacky rich guy stuff. He'd never wanna leave the Maralago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

hseroK divaD posted:

Lol, is this guy serious

no, i wasn't

there's a nugget of corn in that shitpost that i am frustrated that we waited until nk had :siren:nuclear weapons:siren: to even seriously discuss a pre-emptive strike

that was bad and we (the US) should feel bad, but it is frustrating we may be drawn into a much larger, more dangerous conflict with larger losses in life than if we'd gone in earlier.

that being said, i honestly don't know what the move here is.

if we attack before they've nuked someone, then they wine we're imperialist dogs and level seoul or tokyo

if we attack after they've level seoul or tokyo... we'll they'll probably also call us imperialist dogs, if they have a chance to carpet large chunks of their country with bombs