Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

got any sevens posted:

Who's the no-neck whitey

he transferred all of his neck mass into kim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
We were in this bar in Maralago and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a ball-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Spicer said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of juleps, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, loving blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's loving screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just...
like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Donny! I wanna drive my Beemer!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I was excited to go out and bowl/drink but my friends are being lame so I'm going to sit in tonight and drink i guess

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
im torn between fury road and interstellar. maybe 2001 if i had a shitload of weed.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
I enjoy the new (are they new?) guinness in a glass bottle. I "accidently" bought too many for the superbowl party and have been working my way through the extra cases, you know it's really nice to have guinness on hand I think is what I'm trying to say

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FAUXTON posted:

the story of Job is the best one because god is like "I'm going to gently caress with this guy and see how much it takes for him to block me on twitter" and god's loving giving this guy the shits, killing his family, making his livestock sick, ruining his crops and Job is like "naw I still love you man"

e: lol there's OG Abraham where god is like "look blood in blood out right? I need you to kill your son and cut off a piece of your dick"

Job: maga folk
God: trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

im torn between fury road and interstellar. maybe 2001 if i had a shitload of weed.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

rabble rabble posted:

I enjoy the new (are they new?) guinness in a glass bottle. I "accidently" bought too many for the superbowl party and have been working my way through the extra cases, you know it's really nice to have guinness on hand I think is what I'm trying to say

:rory:

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

watch fury road in b&w

e: black and chroome

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/martyn_williams/status/853051722410860544

I think someone is periscoping it

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1yoJMeovmZwJQ

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
open the pod bay doors

OPEN THE POD BAY DOORS HAL

OPEN THE POD BAY DOORS

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Origami Dali posted:

jesus, if the world were about to end, what would the last movie i ever watch be? dr. strangelove? neil breen? this is so hard.

Fury Road obviously. You're doing yourself a disservice to choose otherwise

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiohVTZB6Xc

War! It's the cat's meow!

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

There's a dork on one of the local college stations who has a show during the day where he just plays tracks from movie soundtracks for like 2 hours

Today he played something from Dredd and I've had that movie on the brain since

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

MizPiz posted:

I loving wish, poo poo would actually get done if elected officials were culled every so often.

i have discussed a bill with bae mccain to allow the yearly culling of senators in just such a fashion; it won't surprise you that my colleagues demurred at the thought of fair, and open violence

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
dredd would be a good watch right now

I checked netflix and the 1995 version is up lol

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I shouldn't call the kid a dork I'm sure he's lovely

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

nebody here experienced with photoshop or logo design and have 10 minutes free time for a weird creative task?

for my campaign, the next setpiece is going to be a long abandonded mine overtaken by an insane cult. The breadcrumbs so far have been items marked with a symbol but now I'd like to have an actual symbol to describe and show now that they've paid to have it assayed

the source is this:

basically made super weird and mystical, like the insane cult just appropriated the existing symbology of the place and altered it to their own devices

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
fury road reminds me ive somehow racked up like $60 in itunes credit from employer gift cards over the years and i saw fury road hd on there for cheap. is there a way to play itunes movies on my tv without an apple tv thing? i have a laptop a ps4 and a smart tv

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
proper juche feed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwbpBIabRmo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

netflix used to have the good dredd :shrug:

interstellar isnt the greatest movie ever but i really dig the idea of multiple perceptions of time and the universe, and i havent found a movie that handles it any better

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
oh, wait poo poo, when is the actual nuke test going to happen? i knew the big game was coming up but those overseas matches always make it hard to follow

so, what, they're doing this thing at like 11AM local time saturday? so like 2AM tonight pst? i assume they'll work their way up to the nuke, that's probably the climax of the program and you need that for at LEAST the 3rd act

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Origami Dali posted:

jesus, if the world were about to end, what would the last movie i ever watch be? dr. strangelove? neil breen? this is so hard.

why would you be sitting inside watching some dumb movie when you should be out truckin and fuckin

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

is it happening

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Origami Dali posted:

no it's really not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdXGhsAynGI

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

cumshitter posted:

fury road reminds me ive somehow racked up like $60 in itunes credit from employer gift cards over the years and i saw fury road hd on there for cheap. is there a way to play itunes movies on my tv without an apple tv thing? i have a laptop a ps4 and a smart tv

just buy a 5$ hdmi cable on amazon

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

The world is loving insane

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/gafollowers/status/852617780599951360

first nuke should land on the head of this cop

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkDrIacHJM

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

just buy a 5$ hdmi cable on amazon

oh yeah i kinda feel dumb for not figuring that out earlier thank you.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol first thing i see

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it's cool that we elected a literal idiot child president and basically everyone in government and media has to put on this pretend show of "respect for the office" or whatever

everyone likes to think they're the kid who speaks up when the emperor has no clothes, and yet

yup, the electoral college failed so hard at its only job

i'm definitely an unironic accelerationist at this point, i want trump to seriously gently caress up NOW rather than two years from now, while people still remember that we used to have sane presidents and representatives capable of actually improving our lives instead of deliberately destroying everything they touch

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
This is from probably like a couple hundred pages back, but at lunch today I was phone reading the thread and for the guy who was going to testify to congress or whatever that was, you should absolutely buy this and wear it:

http://allrandom.bigcartel.com/product/thinking-emoji-pin

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

The Muppets On PCP posted:

why would you be sitting inside watching some dumb movie when you should be out truckin and fuckin

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/852994585190182913

I want this to be real but I know it isn't

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

yup, the electoral college failed so hard at its only job

i'm definitely an unironic accelerationist at this point, i want trump to seriously gently caress up NOW rather than two years from now, while people still remember that we used to have sane presidents and representatives capable of actually improving our lives instead of deliberately destroying everything they touch

im hoping for a slow erosion of everyone's minds and some fireworks

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

cumshitter posted:

i knew a girl who was dating a guy who was part of a tankk team in the militay. i dont think he served but he talked about training and no surprise here but engines for 20 ton death machines get really hot and tank operators where a vest made out of tubes that htey pllug right into an AC hole so cool air is constnatly blown all over their bodies. it sounded really cool

JO crystals work the same way

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwbpBIabRmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N9PGpbvExY

mute 1st blast 2nd

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cumshitter posted:

the hosed up part of that story is that when it came into existence there wasnt a conception of life after death. so because god cant reward job in heaven he gives him like 5x the wives, children, and cattle he had before

also nobody alive today was the intended audience but my takeway from it was "wow the devil probably didnt even expect to wint he bet he just tricked god into loving hte dude over"

job is a real good book, gods flow is mad good

like imagine explaining to like a bird mite on a dying egret that yr existence awareness etc is so much greater than its that it has no way to even begin to comprehend it let alone ask questions to try to judge yr actions, not because you shouldnt beheld accountable but because it literally cannot even begin to form a basis to understand the first basics of yr actions let alone the decisions behind them

and explain that in terms the mite can understand

owns, gods long speaking role owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

netflix used to have the good dredd :shrug:

interstellar isnt the greatest movie ever but i really dig the idea of multiple perceptions of time and the universe, and i havent found a movie that handles it any better

so you havent seen arrival?

• Locked thread