Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
e: wrong thread

Given a choice between Kaep and Glennon, just take the lost season and higher draft pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

TheChirurgeon posted:

Interesting or totally predictable in a way that reminds us that the world is a terrible, lovely place

Tom Brady got to win 5 Superbowls. In the process he killed Wheez and the Atlanta area interstate system collapsed into the plot of the movie Doomsday.

We're one Pats Superbowl from being irreversibly Cronenberged.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Chilichimp posted:

We're one Pats Superbowl from being irreversibly Cronenberged.

Long live the new flesh, death to Videodrome!

:patssay::hf::cthulhu:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

oh my god

https://twitter.com/abc15/status/853093182015291392

:(

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

That's still only the second worst collision of his life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQYvz9iXMQ

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:stonk:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
gently caress

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Does anyone remember the player who ran straight to the bench and sat after doing a cool thing to protest the dumb and bad celebration rules? I need that video for....reasons.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Scornful Sexbot posted:

Does anyone remember the player who ran straight to the bench and sat after doing a cool thing to protest the dumb and bad celebration rules? I need that video for....reasons.

Aldon Smith

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

todd heap sucked rear end on the cardinals

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

if you want to talk about your feelings then use the chat thread. the man was bad at football

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

He was great in NFL 2K5 and that's all that matters

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hundreds of Internet commentariat will express extremely sad, mournful, and full-of-grief emotions for this three-year-old who never actually formed sapient consciousness whom they had no idea existed before tonight

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hundreds of Internet commentariat will express extremely sad, mournful, and full-of-grief emotions for this three-year-old who never actually formed sapient consciousness whom they had no idea existed before tonight

Plus the toddler he killed! :wal:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

hifi posted:

if you want to talk about your feelings then use the chat thread. the man was bad at football

What the gently caress is this edgelord poo poo a child is dead

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

You need a funny photoshop to pull that stuff off really.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

hifi posted:

Todd Heap was a HoF talent on the Ravens. He just had Kyle Boller dropped into the middle of his career like a dead weight. I'm not even going to talk about the news because that poo poo is too horrible to contemplate.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Spoeank posted:

How dare you be foul the sanctity of the offseason thread with only vaguely football related news

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

Aldon Smith

Didn't Aqib Talib also do this?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

jesus christ that's horrible

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
they might want to put him on suicide watch for a few weeks or something because drat :stare:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Why didn't Eli just wear 2 or 3 jerseys and helmets per game if he didn't wan't to give away 'the good stuff'? That's what they do with 'player worn jersey patches' that they put on football cards.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

This reads like it was written by a 12 year old.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Who has the longer neck

Jordan Silk or Mike Glennon.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

BlindSite posted:

Who has the longer neck

Drew Brees

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Chichevache posted:

That's still only the second worst collision of his life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQYvz9iXMQ

What the gently caress Chiche c'mon....

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Todd heap never graduated high school

Like once he got accepted into asu he just stopped going and no one ever said anything about it.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
That owns.

Like didn't graduate high school gently caress it.

Now I'm in college and now I'm playing professional football.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
high school is a joke

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

I know, right? Human empathy is a miracle.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Looking forward to this season's convoluted "who engineered that drive, Todd Heap??" jokes and the subsequent dozen :drat: quotes.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

fsif posted:

Looking forward to this season's convoluted "who engineered that drive, Todd Heap??" jokes and the subsequent dozen :drat: quotes.

I guess he should have been a flat back.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Michael Corleone posted:

Why didn't Eli just wear 2 or 3 jerseys and helmets per game if he didn't wan't to give away 'the good stuff'? That's what they do with 'player worn jersey patches' that they put on football cards.

NFL rules prohibit more than one helmet per player, and furthermore unless you can demonstrate actual damage, only one per season. Part of this is to allow coaches/trainers an easy way to keep a player out of the game, by taking their helmet, which supposedly ties into the head trauma safety aspect, but in practice rarely does.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

fsif posted:

:thurman:

fsif gettin' in on the ground floor of the Todd Heap meme.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
At least the last name is still appropriate. (RIP that kid)

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

BlindSite posted:

Who has the longer neck

Saddam Hussein

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

BlindSite posted:

Who has the longer neck

black jack ketchum

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

swickles posted:

NFL rules prohibit more than one helmet per player, and furthermore unless you can demonstrate actual damage, only one per season. Part of this is to allow coaches/trainers an easy way to keep a player out of the game, by taking their helmet, which supposedly ties into the head trauma safety aspect, but in practice rarely does.

Wow, didn't know that. Would really make a helmet for an all time great season worth a ton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
That is so sad to hear about Heap. I have a 5 year old niece and it's not even my kid and the thought of something happening to her is horrific. I just can't imagine being able to go on.

• Locked thread