Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hey big old baby that wasn't even close to the worst thing I e posted in my thread, gona censor it all?

Bug just turned up in belltown a few blocks away from where I parked it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

DICK DICER posted:

Hey big old baby that wasn't even close to the worst thing I e posted in my thread, gona censor it all?

Bug just turned up in belltown a few blocks away from where I parked it!

Don't get sassy, just get the gently caress out of Seattle. Get the bug back, view it as divine intervention (or just random happenstance) and make something happen in your life.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
AND OF COURSE IT HAS TO BE RIGHT loving NOW THE KEYS DECIDE THEY AIN'T COMING OUT TO PLAY

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Well, can you disable it in some way so no-one else can steal it (again?) without some effort?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I found them. On the bus now.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Uh you're looking awfully thin there

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Didn't someone here off garage storage for the Civic?

Seriously, get the bug home, get the Civic in storage, and GTFO of dodge. Go east, go south, go wherever. Just load up the bug and get out.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

ExplodingSims posted:

Didn't someone here off garage storage for the Civic?

Seriously, get the bug home, get the Civic in storage, and GTFO of dodge. Go east, go south, go wherever. Just load up the bug and get out.

the spyder posted:

I think I posted something similar before, but you know I've got a truck and trailer- theres enough room to store at least 1 car and your tools in a locked building down here until you figure out where you're headed.

Spyder's in Portland, so pretty close.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Wait. It's a trick. Get an axe.

There's no way it was left here by me on saturday. A no parking zone in downtown seatte spanning four days, and not one ticket or impound? Despite it being a mere one block west of where I thought i parked, no loving way could I get away with that long.

Grand inventory completed and somehow absolutely nothing missing but I gained a box of thin mint cookies I'm unable to vouch for :psyduck:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Is that another tarot card?

Serious suggestion, comb that bug for trackers, put your paranoia to use so no biker gangs follow you to Nebraska.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

cakesmith handyman posted:

Is that another tarot card?

Serious suggestion, comb that bug for trackers, put your paranoia to use so no biker gangs follow you to Nebraska.

bikers arent gonna put a loving tracker in the bug, theyll have just taken a hacksaw to something important looking on the underside

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
This season of Dicks Of Anarchy is getting weird.

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

bikers arent gonna put a loving tracker in the bug, theyll have just taken a hacksaw to something important looking on the underside

Or stuffed some dynamite into it. That would be a bit extreme for refusing a job though.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
How many days sober are you

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Apr 13, 2017

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Is there even a remote chance Dick's dad is in town, and this is all just an absolutely :masterstroke: prank?

JudgeJoeBrown
Mar 23, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Is there even a remote chance Dick's dad is in town, and this is all just an absolutely :masterstroke: prank?

Its called Methamphetamine Psychosis.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

JudgeJoeBrown posted:

I might agree with you, but....

DICK DICER posted:

There's no way it was left here by me on saturday. A no parking zone in downtown seatte spanning four days, and not one ticket or impound?

If he had parked his car on that street on Saturday it would have been long gone by a tow truck within a couple hours. Parking enforcement does not gently caress around in this city, especially in belltown. Someone is def loving with him, and I don't think even 14"s brain would be able to pull this one off.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

slurry_curry posted:

I might agree with you, but....

If he had parked his car on that street on Saturday it would have been long gone by a tow truck within a couple hours. Parking enforcement does not gently caress around in this city, especially in belltown. Someone is def loving with him, and I don't think even 14"s brain would be able to pull this one off.

At this point, it's redefining the Goon in a Well analogy. The specifics don't really matter anymore.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
You forgot where you parked your car, just like several days awake and amphetamine psychosis make you think you have a colony of worms in your body. I don't know what it is you need to just move forward but all that will happen in Seattle is you will die alone and in an unfortunate way and all your possessions will end up trashed or auctioned. Seeing that as your ultimate endgame, why not just sell what you can and move literally anywhere else? It doesn't have to be loving Shitcock, Nebraska like they're suggesting there are ten million lovely towns in America where you can do the same thing, maybe in better weather too.

And if your car really was stolen I am sure the glovebox was rifled and someone now has your parents' address in California so if someone really does want to gently caress with you they have another great piece of the puzzle.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

how is Rosie

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Princess Piss and Moan is doing quite well. She ripped a hole in my box spring and sleeps inside my bed now.

JudgeJoeBrown posted:

Explain the zero tickets it recieved over four days, and I had two friends with me walking Belltown block by block gridding the entire neighborhood for 7 hours without spotting it once.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

You had any spare keys around the house? Remember your home got loving raided like a couple of weeks ago?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

DICK DICER posted:

Princess Piss and Moan is doing quite well. She ripped a hole in my box spring and sleeps inside my bed now.

The Dude did this too. :argh: Doesn't always sleep in there, but if he gets spooked he'll spend several hours in there.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

DICK DICER posted:

Explain the zero tickets it recieved over four days, and I had two friends with me walking Belltown block by block gridding the entire neighborhood for 7 hours without spotting it once.

Unless they blew away in a freak windstorm, yeah. Keys stolen from your home and the bug subsequently used for nefarious purposes, then dumped. All you need now is to have a bolo out and be surrounded by the fuzz next time you go for a drive.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

DICK DICER posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

But more seriously, yeah, get the gently caress out of that city.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Apr 14, 2017

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

BraveUlysses posted:

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Dave my friend only some other people lost in the sauce gonna walk around 7 hours with you. If I could send you a thousand bucks and you'd be ok I would right now. I don't know the answer. I think we helped you get ok in Nebraska. What do we do guys?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

everdave posted:

Dave my friend only some other people lost in the sauce gonna walk around 7 hours with you. If I could send you a thousand bucks and you'd be ok I would right now. I don't know the answer. I think we helped you get ok in Nebraska. What do we do guys?

You guys helped him drink pretty much every single day while he was there. He might not have done meth (who knows, really) but you absolutely enabled him.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

BraveUlysses posted:

You guys helped him drink pretty much every single day while he was there. He might not have done meth (who knows, really) but you absolutely enabled him.

Sad truth is that he was a godawful load better off drunk and working on a truck than whatever the gently caress he got himself into. Plus it was clear he was improving healthwise.... which is all I care about at this point. Mentally and physically he was a shitload better in Nebraska.

No I never enabled him but I was happy to see Dave improve in Valentine.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I sent him beef jerky, granola bars, socks and warm longjohn underwear. I only enabled him to get fat and stay warm. :v:

Dave - I hope you do whatever is best for you to get your poo poo together both mentally and physically. If that means Valentine or the middle of nowhere somewhere else, I hope you figure out a way and get yourself to make it happen.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
For the record directly funded goon booze for the entire trip sits at 2 fifths of Bulleit rye and a 4 pack of craft stouts, not too bad for a near 3 month long trip.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

DICK DICER posted:

For the record directly funded goon booze for the entire trip sits at 2 fifths of Bulleit rye and a 4 pack of craft stouts, not too bad for a near 3 month long trip.

That's not too bad for Friday. :colbert:

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

The Dude did this too. :argh: Doesn't always sleep in there, but if he gets spooked he'll spend several hours in there.

Sorry, man. Pretty sure my cats taught him that. Only my rear end in a top hat cats go in there and fight.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Crossposting from the truck thread, figured Dave would appreciate this.

wesleywillis posted:

The lyrics are slightly weak in a few spots, but they mostly fit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6DUFPNILvM

The legend lives on from Nebraska on down
For the big dick they called mr turbo
old farm fields it was said never give up their dead
When the skies of december turn gloomy
With a car full of tools he knew that he was no fool
When the cars that he drives burn to cinders
He had no ideas, but he never had fear
when he arrived at the field close to winter

Left his kitty behind and he made terrible time
On the fire-filled drive from seattle
As car guys go he was crazier than most
His brains sometimes lacked all good reason
Like taking a job halfway across the land
at the beginning of the world's coldest season
At the end of the drive when he made it to the field
How the gently caress could that guy have been feelin'?

THe wind through he field made a devilish sound
And he screamed many a time "HAIL SATAN"!
While way back at home was his kitty all alone
missing his master, he must have been hatin'
When dawn came those days, the man would awake
and the winds of december came from satan
When afternoon came he would start to feel pain
and the host's toilet he would be violatin'

When suppertime came he would eat sauce and grains
And then smoke all his unfiltered camels
At seven PM he would have another plan
and say "that might not be a bad course of action"
Back in the field he'd pray his luck would not yeild
And leave his broken body in traction
It was later one night still fighting the good fight
Came the breath of the engine in peril.

Does anyone know where the love of satan goes,
When the winds turn the minutes to hours?
The goons they all say, he'd have been done by christmas day
If he'd had fifteen more days behind him
But he might have blown up or he might have burned down
And maybe he made gently caress with your daughter.
But all that remains are some parts and the pains
and some fluids like oil, trans and water.

Washington rains and Nebraska blows
In the farm fields of corn and some anger
Michigan bleeds like a dying stuck pig,
or a fetus pulled out with a hanger
But heading down south there is florida
For this truck thats it's final destination
Completing this trip for the 14 inch dick
he'll have been right across the great nation

In a windy old field in nebraska he prayed
For this old truck to move by its engine
The field full of hell felt just like a cell
on each day that the dick skinned his knuckles

THe legend lives on from nebraska on down
For the big dick they call mr turbo
old farm fields it was said never give up their dead
When the skies of december turn gloomy

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well it certainly beats my dad randomly deciding to call me 'Aqualung.'

Total hydraulic brake failure both circuits while downtown in rush hour today.

Parked the Bug intact right in front of the loving coffee shop.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
So someone stole your car, sabotaged the brakes, then put it back? Is that the current hypothesis?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Total brake failure is literally edging on impossible in a modern car even a lovely bug. Dave let the goon army help you.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

everdave posted:

Total brake failure is literally edging on impossible in a modern car even a lovely bug. Dave let the goon army help you.

BraveUlysses posted:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Okay so by total failure I meant "heard loud *KLACK* from rear in parking lot at low speed, brake pedal went instantly to the firewall with out slowing down at all near mid travel where typically the second still good brake circuit takes over emergency stopping*. Better?

I don't think anyone saboraged it, I think it's a VW with 200k on it and poo poo breaks when it gets old.

BraveUlysses posted:

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

everdave posted:

At this point we might need to call the VW army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Isn't there some VW automobile in Valentine that needs a modern bug transplant?

• Locked thread