Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I love my niece and nephew and would like my own sometime but I have always made poor choices with women. May or may not have been related to my alcoholism.
Idk it's kinda cool being at a place in life where I can honestly say I'm not looking for someone to complete my life and am just enjoying doing my own thing and travelling on yachts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Mr. Nice! posted:

They asked me zero questions about whether I have kids or anything. I'm 32. I have no kids and I'm single. They don't give a gently caress if a guy wants to get snipped. Women are the only one that get poo poo. You could get a urology consult for a vasectomy via the VA by just sending your PCM a secure message that says "I want a vasectomy."

Weird, guess it's just wildly different for active duty.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

By kinda I mean literally

poo poo, sorry.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
IMO the military should just do a vasectomy on every soldier as a part of inprocessing, because obviously they're retarded and something something eugenics

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

IMO the military should just do a vasectomy on every soldier as a part of inprocessing, because obviously they're retarded and something something eugenics

Agreed

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol Irish friend shared this on FB. In celebration of Good Friday

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

For a while I thought surrendering reproductive rights would be a good idea for service members until I had the thought that somewhere, someone would try to make Dune style cloning happen.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Just got done watching The Fate of the Furious. Super fun, very watchable, and immensely enjoyable.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'll do your vasectomy for $100 just supply me with some Jameson and we good

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

but then where will we get new blood to fight the forever wars?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Pesticide20 posted:

Just got done watching The Fate of the Furious. Super fun, very watchable, and immensely enjoyable.

Is the line "beat you like a Cherokee drum" as cringe-inducing in situ?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Is the line "beat you like a Cherokee drum" as cringe-inducing in situ?

It's a bit better, actually. I was a little disappointed that the movie didn't end with The Rock and Statham gay married. I didn't see any Coronas, either

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the most entertaining thing about the new fast&furious movie is now the rock and vin diesel are very mad at each other in real life

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
It saddens me to see Charlize Theron in a fast & furious movie

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

the most entertaining thing about the new fast&furious movie is now the rock and vin diesel are very mad at each other in real life

Isn't this just a publicity stunt? Pretty sure it's gonna culminate in Vin and the rock fighting each other at wrestle mania or something.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Isn't this just a publicity stunt? Pretty sure it's gonna culminate in Vin and the rock fighting each other at wrestle mania or something.

apparently the latest wrestlemania just happened so that would be a real long con, but considering it would probably line up with the next f&f release, you might be onto something. no wonder why you made detective

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

FastestGunAlive posted:

Why shouldn't she? They're a popular moneymaking franchise with a super diverse cast.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Pesticide20 posted:

Looks completely ridiculous, more-so than previously, but I need to stop even giving anything in those movies a second thought. They're just dumb fun.

I think the first one was trying to be "serious," then they figured gently caress it go hog wild

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
1-3 were attempts at serious. From 4 on it's been action heist flicks that are solid for popcorn munching.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I've never seen 3, doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. I was gonna say 2, but ehhh not sure, there's that Dukes of Hazzard scene

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Tokyo drift belongs in a dumpster.

Two was still trying to play it straight, I think, but campiness creeped in around the edges.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen 1 or 2 in at least a decade. And it can stay that way.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

1 has a certain cheese charm to it, 2 is meh

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The demo derby poo poo was a big nod to the old Jamie Lee Curtis movie, Grandview, USA. That's about all the trivia I can come up with about fast 2.

Grandview was filmed close to where I grew up. That's literally the only reason I know that movie exists.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The Fast And The Furious was a straight remake of Point Break simply replacing surfing/extreme sports with car racing/tuner culture.

When I think of this fact and how far the F&F franchise has come, turning into essentially super hero movies where the characters super powers is "cars" all I am is saddened that Point Break didn't get 8 or 9 equally insanse sequels detailing Keanu Reeves increasingly crazy adventures in sky diving with Patrick Swayze & Co.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
There was a Point Break remake recently, wasn't there?

Wait, wait. I think we found a common thread. I didn't even think about Patrick Sawyze being an influence. The Sawyze is also in Grandview, USA.

Can anyone think of any other Swayze inspired moments from the F&F movies? Maybe put someone's wife on Dirty Dancing and Ghost analysis?

E2: Judgement Edit: Tokyo Drift is Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Apr 15, 2017

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yea but gently caress those guys #NotMyBodhi

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Oh man now I want some weird crossover where Keanu shows up in a F&F movie as FBI Director Johnny Utah or some poo poo

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
wait why the gently caress are vin diesel and the rock supposedly pissed at each other?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Money posturing.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Tokyo drift belongs in a dumpster.

Two was still trying to play it straight, I think, but campiness creeped in around the edges.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen 1 or 2 in at least a decade. And it can stay that way.
When I saw that title back when it came out I thought it had to be direct to video. Then it started getting halfway decent reviews.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

they filmed some of the streetracing stuff here in CT for Tokyo Drift

thats literally all i know about it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

wait why the gently caress are vin diesel and the rock supposedly pissed at each other?

there was a dispute over the last shot of hgh on set

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Tormund Giantsbane is in the new F&F, which I got super excited about when he showed up in the movie. There's actually a surprising amount of HBO talent in the F&F movies

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Pesticide20 posted:

Tormund Giantsbane is in the new F&F, which I got super excited about when he showed up in the movie. There's actually a surprising amount of HBO talent in the F&F movies

he was in the terrible thing remake too

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm going cross country skiing this upcoming Tuesday. On a scale from 0 to hosed how bad am I going to eat poo poo for my first time on skiis ever?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

MurderBot posted:

I'm going cross country skiing this upcoming Tuesday. On a scale from 0 to hosed how bad am I going to eat poo poo for my first time on skiis ever?
It takes some getting used to but you shouldn't fall that much.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Holy poo poo have you guys seen The Void? First Lovecraftian movie I've ever seen that half lives up to the material.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

MurderBot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVcsaDha2m4

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

FastestGunAlive posted:

It doesn't sadden me to see her anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Atomic Blonde is worth it for the trailer alone

• Locked thread