Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

CzarChasm posted:

Please do not be alarmed. We are about to engage...the nozzle.

Please do not move when engaging the nozzle. Moving will disrupt calibration of...the nozzle

Please wait while we calibrate...the nozzle

Please, do not look away from...the nozzle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

Greetings from the inner-
city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.
Can you guys seriously not tell the hatchet hair job is fake? Have you ever even held a hatchet? You could never get the head of one of those sharp enough to shave a drat head without grinding the ever-loving gently caress out of it, then honing it after ever single stroke. I mean have you ever tried to shave with even a remotely dull razor blade or have you been working on that sweet neckbeard for so long that you don't need to shave? Oh, and tapping it with a hammer... how loving dense are you? If that poo poo was sharp enough to shave, you think ANYONE would let some rear end in a top hat wield a straight razor nailed to a mop handle and proceed to put it against your head, then proceed to smack it to make a stroke? Yeah, right after I let some methhead shave me with a mach-4 by taking running slashes at my beard.

This poo poo is clearly taking the piss out of the absurd haircutting techniques.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

check out my Youtube posted:

Injustice 2 lookin good

Is this not injustice 2? I'm used to this phrase being used ironically.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

this is supa cool

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

Sorry it's not a gif but I thought you guys might like seeing other dumb hyper-masculine haircuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzO9U1AYDQA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19iGzOahPkE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLUa4-sFt4s

iraqniphobia has a new favorite as of 17:51 on Apr 13, 2017

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

Wet Fifty posted:

Can you guys seriously not tell the hatchet hair job is fake? Have you ever even held a hatchet? You could never get the head of one of those sharp enough to shave a drat head without grinding the ever-loving gently caress out of it, then honing it after ever single stroke. I mean have you ever tried to shave with even a remotely dull razor blade or have you been working on that sweet neckbeard for so long that you don't need to shave? Oh, and tapping it with a hammer... how loving dense are you? If that poo poo was sharp enough to shave, you think ANYONE would let some rear end in a top hat wield a straight razor nailed to a mop handle and proceed to put it against your head, then proceed to smack it to make a stroke? Yeah, right after I let some methhead shave me with a mach-4 by taking running slashes at my beard.

This poo poo is clearly taking the piss out of the absurd haircutting techniques.

shhhhhhhh, forums user pick has some really important opinions they need to express

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

That thing is going to sprout mandibles any second isn't it. With serrations. I bet it has a laser too.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Karate Bastard posted:

That thing is going to sprout mandibles any second isn't it. With serrations. I bet it has a laser too.

http://i.imgur.com/4J33sem.gifv

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 21:44 on Apr 13, 2017

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Thank you for that 10-minute long gifv.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

DrBouvenstein posted:

*Gif with entirely too much gross poo poo included.*
This thing took out my appendix before it burst. 2 of the 3 scars it left behind are nearly invisible, with the third being a fold that looks natural. This thing is the best robot ever.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I see they're still calibrating the nozzle

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Invest in this stock

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DaveKap posted:

This thing took out my appendix before it burst. 2 of the 3 scars it left behind are nearly invisible, with the third being a fold that looks natural. This thing is the best robot ever.

It'll be badass when these things are just some commonplace junk you can buy from Hobbyking to build/work on suuuuper tiny electronics. I bet those lil arms cost millions right now.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

bring back old gbs posted:

It'll be badass when these things are just some commonplace junk you can buy from Hobbyking to build/work on suuuuper tiny electronics. I bet those lil arms cost millions right now.

In the mean time you can get discount operation in my garage surgery with the latest of black market tech.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

bring back old gbs posted:

Yeah, 200 years from now will be pretty loving sweeeet

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/XdjNFhW.gifv

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

The Bananana posted:

Invest in this cock

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

That is the DaVinci surgical robot system & today I'd either be dead, or sporting an artifical valve+ ropy sternal scar but for it and an awesone combat surgeon-cum-heart surgeon with the skills to wield it. That very fist animation is about how I spent seven hours.

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 01:59 on Apr 14, 2017

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

DaveKap posted:

The start of the gif is some Hellraiser 2 doctor poo poo.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Bogan King posted:

In the mean time you can get discount operation in my garage surgery with the latest of black market tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hfy2Auauj0

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Improbable Lobster posted:

Yeah, 200 years from now will be pretty loving sweeeet

Dude now is pretty loving sweet compared to 200 years ago. We're in paradise. Didn't you notice?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
If this is paradise, paradise loving blows.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

If we don't all die in nuclear hellfire, at some point in the future, this will be someone's good old days.

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

if my kid had been born 20ish years ago, they'd be dead, so nah

ed: also music keeps getting better

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Boner sequence initiated.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Karate Bastard posted:

Dude now is pretty loving sweet compared to 200 years ago. We're in paradise. Didn't you notice?

Having computers doesn't mean that we're in a paradise. In fact, it's the opposite; it means that people may be exposed to your posts.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/kM0qvDn.gifv

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I know humans who couldn't do that reliably.

I'm probably one of them.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

:eyepop:

Reminds me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxhUV8YuO1w

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Is this Kanzi the bonobo? Watching stuff about him blows my mind.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

marshmallow creep posted:

I know humans who couldn't do that reliably.

I'm probably one of them.

Some zoos have games like this for environmental enrichment. If the ape wants to, it can play head to head against human visitors. Apes nearly always beat the humans, its great to watch.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

I thought the Buggles singer was older than that.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SantaJesus
Sep 29, 2008

Wow, do you think this would be enough to distract the opposition?

Imagine how much the game could be improved by adding a whole new dimension of amusing tactical distractions.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

SantaJesus posted:

Wow, do you think this would be enough to distract the opposition?

Imagine how much the game could be improved by adding a whole new dimension of amusing tactical distractions.

Like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Exactly like that.