Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

DJ Trump on the 1s and 2s! Ready to rock the London massive (protests)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Of course.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

Peak lol is going to be some sort of video of tape leak starring nude and sexual Trump, I guarantee it.

I'm a peak lol denialist

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

:cripes: lol

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Donald "Goldmember" Trump

even his showers are golden

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Please PLEASE put Trump in the gilded princess carriage like a pretty princess.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Give him a powdered wig and greet him at the door of Buckingham Palace with dancing ponies and a speech by the Lollipop Guild do I have to think of everything?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Give him a powdered wig and greet him at the door of Buckingham Palace with dancing ponies and a speech by the Lollipop Guild do I have to think of everything?

"Shower" him with gold , a "golden shower" if you will

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Mickey Mental posted:

DJ Trump on the 1s and 2s! Ready to rock the London massive (protests)!

ooh, I live in London now. It'll be my first kettling!

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Looke posted:

lolin bigly

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Not solid gold? What a cheapskate!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Wait, this was Spicey during Bush? He hasn't been slowly turning to death incarnate during Trump, it's just his natural state. Lol.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I remember UK lawmakers talking about revoking that the state visit offer and apparently it's been postponed until parliament is in recess to avoid him having to address them (or not show up in protest). lol.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

lmao

..oh, poo poo. I should husband my lols carefully because Trump Co. are trying to be respectable of late

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I love the serious posters that cant understand the "nuance" that on one hand, I'm lolling at trump, but on the other, I don't like Isis :discourse:

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
u got my hopes up that that was real

lol

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Captain Yossarian posted:

I love the serious posters that cant understand the "nuance" that on one hand, I'm lolling at trump, but on the other, I don't like Isis :discourse:

I gotta admit, they were a decent injection of lols.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
We need to keep this thread a safe place to insure the LoLs do not get tainted by negativity. I'm sure there is a thread in DnD to discuss the finer points in details.

I'm at a point where when reading the carriage thing I couldn't tell if it was satire or not, and that is my LoL of the day that I could see Trump requesting that.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Captain Yossarian posted:

But if you no like this thing then means you must like other thing.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

mods?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Hey wait ... *googles*

There actually is a Lollipop Guild.

http://www.bctgm.org/

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Omg any public appearance of trump in London would be amazeballs, I doubt even fox would be able to pretend he was welcome

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Trump just wants to drag his butt across england's carpet which is fine.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Has trump actually left the country at all since inauguration? I feel like crowds would just poo poo all over him wherever he went

it feels like he's just sat around mar a lago the whole time golfing and eating burnt steak while occasionally taking a trip to DC to grab some white house meatloaf

Gobblecoque fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Apr 15, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Gobblecoque posted:

Has trump actually left the country at all since inauguration? I feel like crowds would just poo poo all over him wherever he went

He has not.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Inshallah

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/853265138446741504/photo/1

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lodin posted:

Wait, this was Spicey during Bush? He hasn't been slowly turning to death incarnate during Trump, it's just his natural state. Lol.

Is that Dr. Brule on the left?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

smh

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

I'm not sure which my favourite bit of this is

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

We need Chuck Tingle to write a book on North Korean policy.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

SaberToothedPie posted:

Donald "Goldmember" Trump

even his showers are golden

i wish trump would pee on me :D

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
*trump voice* hey its me, donald trump, president of the united states. haha

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If trumps tax plan passes I swear to Christ I'm going to literally eat a rich person.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Any chance something will spook the horses into bolting and Trump winds up in the Thames?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I am going to write an amazon book about how to win a war with north korea and Trump is going to call me up and offer me a job and I will use my position as north korea war expert to bring you guys a live feed of lols.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Neurion posted:

Any chance something will spook the horses into bolting and Trump winds up in the Thames?

Maybe Trump's enormous giant golf rear end will spook them, if they are afraid of asses.
:catbert:

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

When the fairy godmother comes to turn a pumpkin into a carriage for trump, which of his entourage gets to be turned into the horses that pull it?

Minimalist Program posted:

Maybe Trump's enormous giant golf rear end will spook them, if they are afraid of asses.
:catbert:

Poor Freckles, thought of Trump's rear end and died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

my new dog posted:

*trump voice* hey its me, donald trump, president of the united states. haha

I read this in the donald voice and lol'd