Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

and i must meme posted:

isn't he supposedly teetotal?

i know trump supposedly is but i've only hear that bannon is a drunk

tho i also hear north korea nuked us like 13 times a day in this thread so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

and i must meme posted:

isn't he supposedly teetotal?

dude's face has more blossoms than the rose garden

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
hi heres a closeup of "piss kinkade" i'm making for a print, its thomas kinkade crucified in a jar of piss

i'm thinking of maybe having calvin pissing into the jar

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Addamere posted:

Massive heroin smuggling ring had Naperville, St. Charles warehouses:

Opiate addiction proceeding without issue.

Operation

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
how many world leaders do you think have yet to catch on to Trump knowing dick-all about dick or all

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Would not surprise me if trump and kellyanne are boinking

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Would not surprise me if trump and kellyanne are boinking

*writes news article, uses this "unnamed source"*

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Oh hey another sex number page.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

:golfclap:

Please tell me you started a campaign just to name Lucas "Ed Balls."

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

Maybe they should fill the first ICBM warhead with piss as a warning

ICBP

intercontinental ballistic pissile

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

Isn't Miller the one that almost singlehandedly hosed up the 2nd travel ban?

pretty sure miller is the out and out authoritarian and and an unironic god emperor trump type of person

he also speaks, acts, and looks like a complete psychopath

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Majorian posted:

There was a prominent headline on HuffPo a few weeks ago that read "Emma Watson Talks About Her Pubic Hair!"

We deserve Trump as President.

Sure but if I talk about her pubic hair people call me weird

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Office Pig posted:

how many world leaders do you think have yet to catch on to Trump knowing dick-all about dick or all

my guess is the only ones who don't realize this are the ones who have an incentive to remain in denial

like theresa may

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

haha can you imagine him being president lol

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Majorian posted:

:golfclap:

Please tell me you started a campaign just to name Lucas "Ed Balls."

naaah i wish.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Rushi posted:

hi heres a closeup of "piss kinkade" i'm making for a print, its thomas kinkade crucified in a jar of piss

i'm thinking of maybe having calvin pissing into the jar

peemas pisskade

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bilirubin posted:

Oh hey another sex number page.

(1)48(8)69

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
dees sad

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/lifewinning/status/853310708813099009

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

man ddees turned on trump hard

lmao

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

one o them german point and click sex pages

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

whats some historical events that are no longer in living memory because people died recently

realtalk im fascinated by living memory overlaps, because a generation that grew up in the shadow of an event is in many ways as much part of the cultural memory of it as those who experienced it

like the last person who spoke w living us civil war veterans about the war might still be alive so theres living memory of the living record of the civil war, thats bananas

also the last person from the us to serve in the spanish civil war died last year

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Rushi posted:

i know trump supposedly is but i've only hear that bannon is a drunk

tho i also hear north korea nuked us like 13 times a day in this thread so

Trump doesn't drink or do blow, like sure he does a fuckload of stimulants but those are technically prescription

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmao Trump is destroying EnergyStar

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-energy-star-20170412-story.html

quote:

In a reflection of how much influence a handful of free-market think tanks wield over the White House, the Trump administration has decided the immensely popular Energy Star program must go.

quote:

The proposal has been met with shock across party lines. Christie Todd Whitman, who ran the EPA during the administration of George W. Bush said, “not in a million years” would she have targeted Energy Star. “There was no reason to,” she said. “It was a no-brainer. It worked, and it hardly cost any money.”

But in a Trump administration eager to roll back federal government action to confront climate change, Energy Star has come under scrutiny. The plan to jettison the program from the federal government, now embedded in the White House budget blueprint, emerged after Trump placed Myron Ebell, a prominent climate skeptic, in charge of his EPA transition team.

quote:

Energy Star has been a pillar of the federal government’s effort to fight climate change, with the EPA boasting that it has kept some 2.8 billion tons of greenhouse gas from escaping into the atmosphere — or roughly the equivalent produced from powering 36 million homes with electricity each year. It has enabled consumers and businesses to cut their energy bills more than $30 billion per year.

At an annual cost of $60 million to taxpayers, it is easily the cheapest and least burdensome initiative the federal government runs to help Americans lower their energy consumption. States have latched onto the program, awarding their own rebates and other incentives to utility customers who use Energy Star products.

this is the best part:

quote:

“I just think it is something government should not be doing,” Ebell said, “and therefore we should get rid of it. If it has value, private industry can pick it up.” He blames the program for pushing companies to place too much focus on efficiency, saying it leaves consumers with inferior products to choose from. The climate benefits the EPA has boasted about don’t impress Ebell, who accuses scientists of exaggerating the threat of global warming.

efficiency is inferior!!

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

theflyingexecutive posted:

Trump doesn't drink or do blow, like sure he does a fuckload of stimulants but those are technically prescription

if trump smokes weed maybe he was in my heart this whole time

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Squizzle posted:

also the last person from the us to serve in the spanish civil war died last year

Whoa

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

realtalk im fascinated by living memory overlaps, because a generation that grew up in the shadow of an event is in many ways as much part of the cultural memory of it as those who experienced it

like the last person who spoke w living us civil war veterans about the war might still be alive so theres living memory of the living record of the civil war, thats bananas

i remember reading about a dude currently alive and fairly young whose grandfather was a confederate soldier because both his grandfather and father had kids really drat late in life

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
lol when the last person who remembers vBulletin and :911: dies

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

who's the lucky motherfucker born late in 1999 that will get to see 2117

if there is a 2117

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/c_arreola/status/853318019749208070

Something is going on under this guys shirt

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Tainen posted:

i'm assuming thats this pod thing

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Tainen posted:

Yeah I see the usual rib thing from lifting one's arms but uhhh... there's a weird middle bulge?

Get that checked on friend :ohdear:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

i remember thinking about this a few years ago when i found out my elderly boss knew a civil war widow when he was little and she still had her husband's blue uniform at the time

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SKULL.GIF posted:

this is the best part:

efficiency is inferior!!

Calling his appointments captain planet villains is seriously not exaggerating at all

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chunky Salsa posted:

Yeah I see the usual rib thing from lifting one's arms but uhhh... there's a weird middle bulge?

"friend of the pudge"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Chunky Salsa posted:

pretty sure its that concave chest thing some inferior people have

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SKULL.GIF posted:

this is the best part:

efficiency is inferior!!

lol what the gently caress

i never bought energy star appliances for the environment i did it for the amortized cost savings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol at all the cspammers confused by the picture of a skinny guy

• Locked thread