Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

tumor looking batty posted:

If you beat a palace can u go back to it? I have some locked chests in the first one that I haven't opened yet and I' just at the boss now

but you can technically run around the dungeon on the final day when you're going to the boss to unlock chests - just be aware you're on 99% alert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i want ryuji's no mo' rules t-shirt very badly

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

R. Guyovich posted:

i want ryuji's no mo' rules t-shirt very badly

https://www.redbubble.com/people/august8913/works/26016543-no-mo-rules-persona-5?grid_pos=61&p=t-shirt&style=vneck

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

oh hell yeah.

this will pair nicely with the other gun shirt i have

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Stolen from the Games thread

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol apparently if you go to mementos during flu season there's a chance the reaper will be sick and die from it just like any other enemy

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
that's sick lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

I got the dr to rank 10 and im glad i did because she unlocks one od my favorite sonas. I picked the wrong choise to have sex with her tho becuase i keep picking the joke options oops.

lol I did the same, but make sure u do the twins requests so u can fuse her early. and have lots of money

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I really like the rear end in a top hat options in this game, the MC is a tremendous prick to most of the cast if you give him half a chance

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I like the various anime jokes you can make when asked a question in class. Too bad you dont get anything for picking them though

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

multijoe posted:

I really like the rear end in a top hat options in this game, the MC is a tremendous prick to most of the cast if you give him half a chance

Yeah I can't resist but pick those options. I've never played a persona game so I dunno if I'm loving up my relationships but it's just too funny

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I am going to spend 5000 yen to call up my teacher to laugh at her and call her old

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

[December palace spoilers] Shido's final form is badass, Senator Armstrong would be proud.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i love the cuts to the future when you make a new friend

"A group like yours needs a hearty breakfast. Someone had to have been supplying doughnuts to you. What do you say to that?"
I AM THOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

"A group like yours needs a hearty breakfast. Someone had to have been supplying doughnuts to you. What do you say to that?"
I AM THOU

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At first I didn't like the narrative framing but once the confidants started popping up I liked it just for the little gags they could do with it. ALso every single time she's ever asked me a question I've said ".............."

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

I AM THOU

Lol

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Ughhhhh makoto why her awakened persona looks like a Michael Bay transformer

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

elf help book posted:

I AM THOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

lol I did the same, but make sure u do the twins requests so u can fuse her early. and have lots of money

I have been doing the twin ones most of them were easy except for i think ame no whatever with dodge psi i had to reload from my sacraficed guy with dodge psia few times although i bet there was a more straightforward way to get it. I had tetraja on my leichesis competely by accodent as well . Im on the bugs one atm all u have to do is fuse him normally and hipefully have 1 level of empress to get harati a level up for samramecarm or whatever. Real tuff stupid twins.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

I like the various anime jokes you can make when asked a question in class. Too bad you dont get anything for picking them though

Its good that most of the responses for mishimas dialogue options are mean as well

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Its good that most of the responses for mishimas dialogue options are mean as well

I like that even at rank 7 or 8 in his confidant path i was still denying my identity during the field trip

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have been doing the twin ones most of them were easy except for i think ame no whatever with dodge psi i had to reload from my sacraficed guy with dodge psia few times although i bet there was a more straightforward way to get it. I had tetraja on my leichesis competely by accodent as well . Im on the bugs one atm all u have to do is fuse him normally and hipefully have 1 level of empress to get harati a level up for samramecarm or whatever. Real tuff stupid twins.

I cant fuse stuff on demand without looking at a fuse guide, Im missing the search options that SMT4A had

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

In Training posted:

I cant fuse stuff on demand without looking at a fuse guide, Im missing the search options that SMT4A had

gonna play smt4a or strange journey again after beating p5

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I think my favorite thing is that absolutely everybody bags on Mishima in different s links and events

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mishima is a psychopath.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Mishima is a psychopath.

I thought he was nice but weird until I got to the rank where he wanted some celebrity's heart changed because he was dating an idol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I thought he was nice but weird until I got to the rank where he wanted some celebrity's heart changed because he was dating an idol

When he pulled a hand gun out of his backpack I wasn't even remotely surprised

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

In Training posted:

When he pulled a hand gun out of his backpack I wasn't even remotely surprised

Lol

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

tfw you're already tired of the place and Mona says you're only 1/3 of the way through the 5th palace

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Upgrading the temperance confidant be like

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I need the towers "get smoked" hat

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

elf help book posted:

I AM THOU

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

I AM THOU

lmao

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I'm on palace 5 and getting really concerned about spoilers now... Think I will go to Easy mode until NG+

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I gave takemi a flan but she didn't like it.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Fumaofthelake posted:

I'm on palace 5 and getting really concerned about spoilers now... Think I will go to Easy mode until NG+

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk saw the palace 7 boss on a youtube thumbnail

Edit OK now I saw even more poo poo but since Persona 5 is actually a good game it just made me more interested in seeing how everything plays out.

Fumaofthelake fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Apr 16, 2017

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
kawakami, go make me some coffee, gonna beat Gorman's gambling adventure

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I'm going to wear my maid outfit and build a bomb in a minor's bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
omg just barely beat palace 3 in one night, so fun. i think if i died once more i woulda gave up right near the end

• Locked thread