Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

chunkles fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Apr 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
My grandfather used to constantly bitch about the "loving Whitesox" so I say go for it and see if they join in.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oh badass its the unicycle plate lady for halftime

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lockback posted:

My grandfather used to constantly bitch about the "loving Whitesox" so I say go for it and see if they join in.

Ohhhh no sir, not my Nona. She'd skin me alive for "common talkin" as she puts it.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Ohhhh no sir, not my Nona. She'd skin me alive for "common talkin" as she puts it.

Lmfao granny nick owns

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

NickRoweFillea posted:

hahaha

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
She did make an insanely fire peanut butter pie, though, so altogether a solid trip thus far. Gotta come away with a win here, can't waste this Marc Gasol heat. If anybody from the bench wanted to step up and get a couple buckets, I wouldn't be mad about it.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

peanut butter...pie???

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

She did make an insanely fire peanut butter pie, though, so altogether a solid trip thus far. Gotta come away with a win here, can't waste this Marc Gasol heat. If anybody from the bench wanted to step up and get a couple buckets, I wouldn't be mad about it.

chunkles posted:

peanut butter...pie???

i know right? that sounds delicious

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Vince :love:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

chunkles posted:

peanut butter...pie???

Old southern grandmother cooking>>>>>>

Grizzlies third quarters this year<<<<<<<<

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Grizzlies getting away with murder out there.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

marc is loving kareem out there

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

What is this Gasol bullshit.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Marc is unstoppable, everyone else is very much stoppable

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

there should be a rule that if you are brothers with a guy on the other team you can hit each other all you want and not have any fouls called

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Shear Modulus posted:

there should be a rule that if you are brothers with a guy on the other team you can hit each other all you want and not have any fouls called

yeah

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

4 on 2 and the Spurs manage to gently caress up the fast break.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

kawhi is also kareem

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
God drat it Grizzlies, started out on fire, i expected the come down to earth but I didn't expect you to crash through the floorboards like this. Stop wasting this Marc Game you bozos

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the spurs announcers audibly say pow instead of pau theres a huge difference

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

NickRoweFillea posted:

God drat it Grizzlies, started out on fire, i expected the come down to earth but I didn't expect you to crash through the floorboards like this. Stop wasting this Marc Game you bozos

sorry

you should have kept Better Gasol

now sell this stone cold stunner

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Have mercy, Spurs.

They have families

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Have mercy, Spurs.

They have families

At least they can go hard on the Celtics.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

well this got out of hand

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Good night. I'm going to go celebrate the day of our Lord's resurrection with my family and NOT curse God for damning me with this unbelievably poor showing

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

gonna pop out too, i hope clippers jazz is better when i get back.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I never get tired of these games

I am probably a jerk

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

I can't even panic at the non existent 4 point Grizzly runs.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
wow, its been very refreshing to watch a game where the spurs only sucked for like the first 6 minutes. ever since then they've been playing well, which is totally unbelievable.

everything the spurs needed to happen, happened. good tony, good lma, amazing kawhi, good patty, etc

hopefully playoff spurs can keep this up

note: shout out to all Grizz fans. your team is cool and has character and heart. i'm sure the next few games will be more interesting

edit: oh yeah, kawhi leonard, the small forward for the spurs, is loving amazing. 32 points in 3 quarters is awesome

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

I wonder if Kawhi is going to be ready for the minutes he's about to get. He got a lot of minutes for a game that wasn't competitive in the fourth.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

that was a block

edit: that was also a block

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Bashez posted:

I wonder if Kawhi is going to be ready for the minutes he's about to get. He got a lot of minutes for a game that wasn't competitive in the fourth.

on the one hand he's only 25 so is in a perfect position to get a lot of run

on the other, i see where you're coming from and he's looked gassed several times late in games this season

it just still boggles my mind that kawhi is so young and will most likely only get better

:eyepop: holy poo poo, jsimms!

:eyepop: and dedmon!

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
my god simons

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

What an awful half of basketball. Oh well we got like 9/12 good quarters so far today, that's pretty great for the first round before we even see a 4-5 seed matchup.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

jonathan simmons holy loving shjt

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Simmons is v cool

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i like it when someone blocks another dude and gets mad at them for the audacity of trying to score

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

go coogs :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

At least there are brutal highlights if you're a Spurs fan, that's a nice consolation for having to watch this beating

• Locked thread