Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gender illusionist posted:

Rug on wall: Russian connection confirmed

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Lol. "Part of the problem I've had with women has been in having to compare them to my incredible mother, Mary Trump,” -the art of the deal

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Trump genetics are hell

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Jesus! My theory that Trumps reproduce by budding from the head is confirmed

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
A legion of lols, hundreds in number, half naked or clad in costumes attic or biblical or wardrobed out of a dementia dream with the skins of animals and silk finery and pieces of uniform still tracked with the blood of prior owners, coats of yuge dragoons, frogged and braided golf pants, one in a MAGA hat and one with a grandma rear end and one in white stockings and a piss-stained wedding veil and some in headgear or wigs or rawhide helmets that bore the horns of bull or buffalo and one in a pigeontailed coat worn backwards and otherwise orange and one in the armor of a Mar-a-Lago conquistador, the breastplate and pauldrons deeply dented with old blows of mace or sabre done in another country by men whose very bones were dust OO-RAH and many with their tax codes spliced up with the hair of other beasts until they trailed upon the ground and their horses' ears and tails worked with bits of brightly gold-fringed cloth and one whose horse's whole head was painted Russian red and all the horsemen's faces gaudy and grotesque with daubings like a company of mounted clowns, death hilarious, all howling in a barbarous tongue and riding down upon them like a deal from a hell more bigly yet than the brimstone land of Christian real estate, screeching and tweeting and building a wall like those vaporous beings in regions beyond right knowing where the eye wanders and the lip jerks and drools.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Cormac McLolly
LOL Meridian or the Evening Lolness in the West

munce
Oct 23, 2010

Don't know if this has been posted before, but here it is anyway:

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

lovely Wizard posted:

Isis has zero redeeming qualities, so people are thrilled to see them get blow'd up.

They rape and murder, they torture, they engage in slavery, they destroy cultural treasures and major parts of history, etc. There's no single viable viewpoint someone could go and say "hrm, I really feel for Isis", we're dealing with actual evil.

I guess the difference is that civilised people don't glorify the mass slaughter of any human beings, not matter how bad they are. It's called having a modicum of class, something painfully lacking in all levels of american society.

Pyshcologically Americans are no more civilised than terrorists living in caves in Afghanistan. Which is why noone in the world respects Americans.

Zoodpipe
Jun 24, 2004

This is an important call. So, shut the fuck up.
Fallen Rib

Dr. Faustus posted:

Cormac McLolly
LOL Meridian or the Evening Lolness in the West

The LOL

"By day, the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp."

:(

Zoodpipe fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Apr 16, 2017

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

kierrie posted:

Pyshcologically Americans are no more civilised than terrorists living in caves in Afghanistan. Which is why noone in the world respects Americans.

No one cares about your opinions here. This thread is for lols. Please partake, or leave.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

kierrie posted:

I guess the difference is that civilised people don't glorify the mass slaughter of any human beings, not matter how bad they are. It's called having a modicum of class, something painfully lacking in all levels of american society.

Yes, quite. Tisk tisk, my good man.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ProperCoochie posted:

A legion of lols, hundreds in number, half naked or clad in costumes attic or biblical or wardrobed out of a dementia dream with the skins of animals and silk finery and pieces of uniform still tracked with the blood of prior owners, coats of yuge dragoons, frogged and braided golf pants, one in a MAGA hat and one with a grandma rear end and one in white stockings and a piss-stained wedding veil and some in headgear or wigs or rawhide helmets that bore the horns of bull or buffalo and one in a pigeontailed coat worn backwards and otherwise orange and one in the armor of a Mar-a-Lago conquistador, the breastplate and pauldrons deeply dented with old blows of mace or sabre done in another country by men whose very bones were dust OO-RAH and many with their tax codes spliced up with the hair of other beasts until they trailed upon the ground and their horses' ears and tails worked with bits of brightly gold-fringed cloth and one whose horse's whole head was painted Russian red and all the horsemen's faces gaudy and grotesque with daubings like a company of mounted clowns, death hilarious, all howling in a barbarous tongue and riding down upon them like a deal from a hell more bigly yet than the brimstone land of Christian real estate, screeching and tweeting and building a wall like those vaporous beings in regions beyond right knowing where the eye wanders and the lip jerks and drools.

We're out of lols? Wtf is this people?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

We're out of lols? Wtf is this people?

Tomorrow the sun will rise, friend. And with the sun shall come countless lols.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

kierrie posted:

Post your theory of americans being as civilized as Isis on your facebook or a twitter with your actual name on it and see if your family and friends think Mr. Armchair Moral Relativist. Also since your profile says Canada I get to use this :

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lovely Wizard posted:

Post your theory of americans being as civilized as Isis on your facebook or a twitter with your actual name on it and see if your family and friends think Mr. Armchair Moral Relativist. Also since your profile says Canada I get to use this :

sure ok

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol, poo poo went down at berkley today

https://twitter.com/1080skibunny/status/853464221518090240

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

lovely Wizard posted:

There's my lol of the day.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Pyshcologically

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kumo posted:

No one cares about your opinions here. This thread is for lols. Please partake, or leave.

I am honestly having a really hard time wrapping my head around why this concept seems to be so difficult for so many people itt

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Someone asked about my favorite lols; I think this is it for me. Lol! Absolutely amazing.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The norsks tried to launch a missile to celebrate something and it blew up right there which is a little non trump lol to start the day

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
imagine your awful child, a decade or three from now, lollin'

is he lollin' that humanity has risen above this nightmare reality, or is he lollin' that his entire way of life has been upturned by the villain from a child's movie

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Soho Joe posted:

imagine your awful child, a decade or three from now, lollin'

is he lollin' that humanity has risen above this nightmare reality, or is he lollin' that his entire way of life has been upturned by the villain from a child's movie

I'm loling that my kid will only know trump as the president of the United States lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ROFL Octopus posted:

I'm loling that my kid will only know trump as the president of the United States lol

HAha trump will keep on being the us president for another 12 years and then, after that, it'll be Eric Bannon who is extremely greasy.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I can't wait for president elect jared kushner

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
insert smarmyinbodyarmor.jpg here

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

insert smarmyinbodyarmor.jpg here

smarmyarmy.com

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
smArmy.mil

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
"Oh you don't like that I sold out your privacy? JUST DON'T USE THE INTERNET!"

https://twitter.com/bradbainum/status/852592108959657984

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cobweb Heart posted:

Pyshcologically

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Skypie posted:

Simple, but genious!

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

ProperCoochie posted:

Feeling better?
Better out than in, eh?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Bitter lols.

Trump supporter who attacked protestors at a trump rally files countersuit blaming Trump for inciting violence.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-inciting-violence-protest-rally-lawsuit-237249

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

LordSloth posted:

Bitter lols.

Trump supporter who attacked protestors at a trump rally files countersuit blaming Trump for inciting violence.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-inciting-violence-protest-rally-lawsuit-237249

you know who else's defense was that they were only following orders? :airquote:

that's right...... comcast 's customer retention department,

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Skypie posted:

An actual politician that people voted for.
Cant wait for all old people to die.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I can't wait for president elect jared kushner

Same, but Melania.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

funny picture

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.76f3023dde20
"The Tax March: Protesters around the country call on Trump to release his taxes"

Think I'm gonna order through Amazon.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

it's kind of weird that you can get passed washington post's paywall by pressing the reader mode button. you'd think they'd make it so you can't do that, but here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

funny picture

I'm making this face, in the lol thread: :chloe: