Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

moore is weird. i like that he actualy believes in good things. but he is dumb rear end in a top hat who has guilt out his rear end about everything. i remember watching that documentary on how corporations would be psychopaths and at the end he talks about how his parents used to work in a car factory and how they are at fault for all of this. that and he bends over backwards saying weird dumbshit like
https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/792436882378465280

I hate this original sin bullshit some of these assholes push.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 23:07 on Apr 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

moore is weird. i like that he actualy believes in good things. but he is dumb rear end in a top hat who has guilt out his rear end about everything. i remember watching that documentary on how corporations would be psychopaths and at the end he talks about how his parents used to work in a car factory and how they are at fault for all of this. that and he bends over backwards saying weird dumbshit like
https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/792436882378465280

I hate this original sin bullshit some of these assholes push.
tbf michael moore has been saying stuff like that about women long before it was cool to be performatively woke. i forgot the name of the book that came out right before 9/11 but there was an entire chapter in it dedicated to the inherent righteousness of women, and it included thoughts like the ones outlined in that tweet

on the other hand, he warned that democrats were in deep poo poo in michigan before the election. he's a bit of a wild card

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
:stare:

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/853373820127805440

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Dore rt'd this and goddamn is he dead on

https://twitter.com/John_D_Blackman/status/853376329118433280

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
It's because they can't criticize Trump on foreign policy since it's indistinguishable from hillarys.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

of all the libdem cranks on twitter, louise mensch might be the most far gone. she accused a twitter troll of being a russian agent ffs

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

It's because they can't criticize Trump on foreign policy since it's indistinguishable from hillarys.
hillary wouldn't have bothered saber rattling with north korea

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I'm completely fine with protesting Trump for gutting social service programs, for starting up wars, for not taxing the rich....all this poo poo. In fact by all means loving do this. Stuff like that is actually meaningful and usually results in success.

This stuff that they're protesting against is amazingly toothless. 'I saw someone comment about how Trump said "only the press cares about his taxes" which was followed by pictures of these rallies. But I struggle to legitimately think of the average american really cares about this poo poo. The people who I run into on the street (black, white, gay, straight, middle class, poor, country, urban), all could give a rat's rear end.

Same thing with the Russians, yet some sort of vague story about russia's involvement with Trump always gets floated around with little to no concrete evidence to back it up.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

get that OUT of my face posted:

hillary wouldn't have bothered saber rattling with north korea

She'd be too busy doing a war in Syria.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The antifas at Berkley wanted to punch nazis and instead they got their asses kicked. I mock them.

DoctorGonzo has issued a correction as of 10:23 on Apr 16, 2017

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DoctorGonzo posted:

The antifas at Berkley wanted to punch nazis and instead they got their asses kicked. I mock them.

They tried, god bless them, but like all Americans they are soft and weak- their resolve to fight the fascists unable to solidify the white underbellies forced onto them by their degenerate society. This is why the American loves his gun and despairs in its absence- he has been defanged, his fists rendered limp and ineffectual by the lack of concrete opposition and the necessity of facing them for the longest time

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When you smugly post on Twitter that you are in favor of political violence to silence someone you will get your rear end kicked by people who actually think this.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DoctorGonzo posted:

When you smugly post on Twitter that you are in favor of political violence to silence someone you will get your rear end kicked by people who actually think this.

This is true, it was extremely good when Richard Spencer got punched in the face all those times

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

DoctorGonzo posted:

This, much like Clinton losing, was totally unforeseeable and anyone commenting on it now is a russian plant

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

DoctorGonzo posted:

Things like that always make me happy.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Things like that always make me happy.

That's really why antifa is a flawed movement. I mean they likely mean well, but it's not something that exactly works back here.

This isn't europe...and the people they're defining as "fascists" is a really broad definition. Now if this is narrowed down to me the Alt right/neo nazi's/The Klan? I get it. By all means get in fights with these people. But if you're trying to wage war on republican voters, and even some democratic voters? it's gonna end bad.

Example? I have an aunt that votes republican., supports Trump and supports the NRA. She carries a gun with her at all times, and has guns hidden all around her house. She's a very tough woman who doesn't easliy take poo poo from people. I would think slugging her in the face would end horribly.

I've seen videos of working class people also telling them to gently caress off for holding up traffic because they have to get to work. They're not really winning support among people they're likely trying to sympathize with.

I also think they're targeting the wrong "fascists". The dude rocking the MAGA hat is not the guy causing all the problems domestically and globally. That would be various corporations and various government officials, agencies that have done a lot of amoral poo poo.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
b-b-b-but bash :clap: duh :clap: fash :qq:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

every first-world paramilitary political group in this decade is a pussy compared to the epic fights the RFB had against Freikorps during the 20s and early 30s

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

also I hate everyone with the flair because the iron front were a bunch of bitches

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FuzzySkinner posted:

Example? I have an aunt that votes republican., supports Trump and supports the NRA. She carries a gun with her at all times, and has guns hidden all around her house. She's a very tough woman who doesn't easliy take poo poo from people. I would think slugging her in the face would end horribly.

Yeah because all tough people who take no poo poo hide guns all over their house, that's not the action of terrified paranoid wackos at all

FuzzySkinner posted:

I also think they're targeting the wrong "fascists". The dude rocking the MAGA hat is not the guy causing all the problems domestically and globally. That would be various corporations and various government officials, agencies that have done a lot of amoral poo poo.

If you hit a fascist with a brick until he doesn't want to leave the house, you are making a concrete difference in the lives of people he would have targeted- one less nazi to throw a brick through a polish deli window, one less fascist to hand out a kicking to some Pakistani kid walking home alone, one less fascist to go down to the pub and shout about the loving immigrants until his drunk mates get riled up and go spraypaint swastikas on a mosque. How the gently caress are you going to hit the CIA in the face until they stop doing what they do?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

Yeah because all tough people who take no poo poo hide guns all over their house, that's not the action of terrified paranoid wackos at all

If you hit a fascist with a brick until he doesn't want to leave the house, you are making a concrete difference in the lives of people he would have targeted- one less nazi to throw a brick through a polish deli window, one less fascist to hand out a kicking to some Pakistani kid walking home alone, one less fascist to go down to the pub and shout about the loving immigrants until his drunk mates get riled up and go spraypaint swastikas on a mosque. How the gently caress are you going to hit the CIA in the face until they stop doing what they do?

u could probably find the united ceo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Plutonis posted:

also I hate everyone with the flair because the iron front were a bunch of bitches

nice enough logo tho

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 00:00 on Apr 17, 2017

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tunicate posted:

u could probably find the united ceo

Well yeah but I don't actually want to discourage violence on aeroplanes, that poo poo owns

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Crane Fist posted:

Your privilege is showing.
:discourse:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You are literally an insane person

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/HBO/status/853790116665413632

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

how does anyone like that poo poo, i tried watching it and its just a bunch of rich woke white girls loving and being "funny" also adam driver was there.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Actually guns own

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Wow, when you put it like that women sound kinda boring.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Your privilege is showing.
:discourse:

She's told me some horror stories about her life.

But she's actually a real kind soul. Just one I one I would not want to get on their bad side. Very Oklahoma "cowgirl".

Dapper_Swindler posted:

how does anyone like that poo poo, i tried watching it and its just a bunch of rich woke white girls loving and being "funny" also adam driver was there.

The boyfriend character was the only funny one.

The scene where he destroys the car stereo playing maroon 5 and telling Dunham, etc to "go to sleep" when he's in a hotel is the lone time i felt relatable to anybody in that show.

Crane Fist posted:

lol, the one trump supporter I know on twitter/real life is polish.

I don't know...I don't come across nazi's in real life. I try to avoid places they congregate.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

get that OUT of my face posted:

tbf michael moore has been saying stuff like that about women long before it was cool to be performatively woke. i forgot the name of the book that came out right before 9/11 but there was an entire chapter in it dedicated to the inherent righteousness of women, and it included thoughts like the ones outlined in that tweet

on the other hand, he warned that democrats were in deep poo poo in michigan before the election. he's a bit of a wild card

Stupid White Men and yea that chapter also featured this really really really weird and bad bit where he talked at length about how he didn't like dicks or their shape or mechanism and they look strange and awkward and wrong, in a way that was borderline dysphoric.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

MaxxBot posted:

Actually guns own

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/kthalps/status/853805243695603712

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

FuzzySkinner posted:

That's really why antifa is a flawed movement. I mean they likely mean well, but it's not something that exactly works back here.

This isn't europe...and the people they're defining as "fascists" is a really broad definition. Now if this is narrowed down to me the Alt right/neo nazi's/The Klan? I get it. By all means get in fights with these people. But if you're trying to wage war on republican voters, and even some democratic voters? it's gonna end bad.

This doesnt make any sense. Why would a trump supporter punch your aunt in the face if she also supports trump?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
listen, in the warzones of the former united states sometimes there are friendly fire punches that happen

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Like the woman who got punched in the face isn't protrump and the vertically challenged nazi who hit her is, what possible danger is your aunt in

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Like the woman who got punched in the face isn't protrump and the vertically challenged nazi who hit her is, what possible danger is your aunt in

Why do you care so much about me? just curious.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hes trying to troll you.... poorly

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Baloogan posted:

hes trying to troll you.... poorly

awwh. I think he likes me. I'm flattered.

I kinda prefer my trolling be done by Peanut President or Vikingskull personally.

e: Those guys are experts in the field.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

FuzzySkinner posted:

Why do you care so much about me? just curious.

Youre fantasizing about your aunt righteously shooting somebody in the mock someone thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Youre fantasizing about your aunt righteously shooting somebody in the mock someone thread

O...kay?

I mean assume what you want cutie pie, but I don't think that's what I mean't.

• Locked thread