Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

MajorMarcus posted:

If you feed your horse Endura Carrots (or maybe regular carrots too? I'm not sure) you get a few extra temporary boosts.
:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tobeannouncd
Oct 2, 2011

The tiger took my family
I looked it up, and apparently Swift Carrots will (temporarily?) increase your horse's speed.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

why is link dressed like a harem girl

is this really the message we want to send our children nintendo???

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

at the date posted:

shut the gently caress up you rat

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

at the date posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i hope he turns you gay

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
they should have included a manual for botw but it's just filled with a bunch of pages of

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Hello, I am retarded and haven't played botw yet, should i buy it on my wiiu, or (any married goons feel free to weigh in ((budget, etc.))) buy a switch and it (botw)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Oh Don Piano posted:

Hello, I am retarded and haven't played botw yet, should i buy it on my wiiu, or (any married goons feel free to weigh in ((budget, etc.))) buy a switch and it (botw)

theyre identical

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

extremebuff posted:

theyre identical

good enough for me

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah, if you don't plan on buying a switch there's no reason to get one for BOTW

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you should buy a switch and inaugurate it with zelda anyway

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/Adrylek/status/851874678926974977

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

!!!

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Has anyone noticed any differences with the newest patch 1.1.2 yet?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh my god

tobeannouncd
Oct 2, 2011

The tiger took my family

IdealFlaws posted:

Has anyone noticed any differences with the newest patch 1.1.2 yet?

Apparently they've capped the number of arrows you can farm from horseback archers at one time. Probably other bugfixes as well.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

how the h*ck do i find the last fairy fountain??(s????) i don't wanna just look it up but are there like hints somewhere in the game? i know there was a side quest for at least one of the fairy fountains i already found

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

GameCube posted:

how the h*ck do i find the last fairy fountain??(s????) i don't wanna just look it up but are there like hints somewhere in the game? i know there was a side quest for at least one of the fairy fountains i already found
explore more you lil bitch

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

GameCube posted:

Well you just find it dumb rear end.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

GameCube posted:

Collect all koroks and before you know it the last fairy will find YOU

tobeannouncd
Oct 2, 2011

The tiger took my family
For each fairy fountain, there is a side quest that takes you either directly to or right next to the fountain. Also, these side quests are all given by NPCs in decently populated areas, so you'll find them all eventually if you keep talking to people.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i've spent the last four fuckin days looking for that fairy fountain. visiting every goddamn puddle on the map. finally i decided to complete all the side quests and shrine quests thinking maybe one of them would las me to it and while looking for the royal recipe i accidentally beat ganon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

GameCube posted:

i've spent the last four fuckin days looking for that fairy fountain. visiting every goddamn puddle on the map. finally i decided to complete all the side quests and shrine quests thinking maybe one of them would las me to it and while looking for the royal recipe i accidentally beat ganon

lmao

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

GameCube posted:

visiting every goddamn puddle on the map.

lol

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I did this too

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

GameCube posted:

which ones have you found. also lmao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

kakariko, one somewhere over by rito village, and now the one by tarrey town, which i found fifteen minutes after beating ganon

of COURSE there's another one ugggggh. at least i got my climbing pants

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

GameCube posted:

why was link right-handed in this one. skyward sword and the wii twilight princess they kinda had an excuse. if that's the new canon, well, count me out

Aonuma's excuse was "the attack button is on the right-hand side of the controller"

tobeannouncd
Oct 2, 2011

The tiger took my family

GameCube posted:

kakariko, one somewhere over by rito village, and now the one by tarrey town, which i found fifteen minutes after beating ganon

GameCube posted:

visiting every goddamn puddle on the map

lol, there's your problem

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

GameCube posted:

You obviously haven't been to every corner of the map...

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Bill Barber posted:

"Every puddle" was literal haha

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Bill Barber posted:

Ohoho I see what u did there!

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
does the shrine locator sound off even if a srhine is locked by a quest. there's been a few times now that it's going nuts but I can't find the dang thing

think i have about 20 quest and 15 non-quest to go

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

The Milkman posted:

does the shrine locator sound off even if a srhine is locked by a quest. there's been a few times now that it's going nuts but I can't find the dang thing

think i have about 20 quest and 15 non-quest to go

If the shrine is burried underground until you finish a quest the detector wont go off.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Frenz posted:

If the shrine is burried underground until you finish a quest the detector wont go off.

i assumed i was a dolt thanks for confirming

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

GameCube posted:

before you answered i said to myself "i bet its that one" and lo and behold

MajorMarcus posted:

lol, there's your problem

Bill Barber posted:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

aaaaagh gently caress i KNEW it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

GameCube posted:

aaaaagh gently caress i KNEW it

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991