Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Me, a fan of the Anaheim Ducks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

It breaks your heart. It's designed to break your heart.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I never pay attention to the NHL until the playoffs. Did the Devil's make it or are they still garbage?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I never pay attention to the NHL until the playoffs. Did the Devil's make it or are they still garbage?

They've got a good keeper I think

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

They were the worst team in the East this year

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Okay. I'll check back in a couple years. What team should I bandwagon in the meantime?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Okay. I'll check back in a couple years. What team should I bandwagon in the meantime?

Nashville is a fun team

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Nashville has that black guy who was on LeBatard right

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ehud posted:

Nashville has TWO black guys

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Volkerball posted:

Nashville has TWO black guys

How are the Blue Jackets and Penguins?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ehud posted:

Subban, yeah

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
Go Blackhawks

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

BlindSite posted:

The p4p best fighter in the world is about to go for a record title defense on fox if anyone wants to watch cool tiny men fight.

Mighty Mouse is loving incredible. He's the best fighter in the world hands down and no one knows who he is because he's tiny.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Flikken posted:

How are the Blue Jackets and Penguins?

CBJs are shook, and playing dirty like every Tortorella team ever. Pens look fast af like last year, and they're just murdering Colombus in the transition game. Pens up 2-0

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

When my daughter was an infant, she wouldn't fall or stay asleep unless it was on my wife and I. I spent 5 hours every night for months sitting very still in a recliner with a baby draped over me, binge watching Archer and Red Dwarf. They're both just plain good shows but I have an irrational fondness for them (especially Red Dwarf) because watching them was also quiet baby snuggles time. :kimchi:

No drinking though.

Red Dwarf is the best science fiction television show ever made. :colbert:

Have you seen the new ones?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mighty Mouse is loving incredible. He's the best fighter in the world hands down and no one knows who he is because he's tiny.

he also streams video games on twitch literally every night and goes to like all those gaming conventions. He's adorably dweeby

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Go *frantically searches through list of random NHL teams that are in the playoffs* Senators?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Best thing about Hockey is when a warm weather team wins it all and then:

" This some bullshit! You live in the South! That's not hockey!"

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Never root for Canada

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mr. Nice! posted:

Oh, Demetrious Johnson! He works out at the gym I work at. Takes his kid to swim lessons there, for awhile my brother in law and nephew were in the same parent/child swim class.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

a neat cape posted:

root for Canada

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mr. Nice! posted:

If he's so good then he should be able to beat Cormier no problem. :colbert:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

he also streams video games on twitch literally every night and goes to like all those gaming conventions. He's adorably dweeby

He's been interrupted mid stream multiple times to go give drug testing samples for USADA.

Bad Moon posted:

Oh, Demetrious Johnson! He works out at the gym I work at. Takes his kid to swim lessons there, for awhile my brother in law and nephew were in the same parent/child swim class.

That's awesome. By all rights he seems like a really cool guy, and I mean, he is quite honestly the best fighter in the world. He's only 5'3" though so people just don't care about him. It seems like every single title defense he's improved personally by leaps and bounds. Last night he just flat out dominated and almost effortlessly submitted a submission artist whose never been tapped.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chichevache posted:

Cormier is gonna need a bigger towel

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Chichevache posted:

What would you rather fight, one DC sized MM or 2 MM sized DCs?

Volkerball posted:

Cormier is gonna need a bigger towel

:lol:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Nice! posted:

He's been interrupted mid stream multiple times to go give drug testing samples for USADA.

That's awesome. By all rights he seems like a really cool guy, and I mean, he is quite honestly the best fighter in the world. He's only 5'3" though so people just don't care about him. It seems like every single title defense he's improved personally by leaps and bounds. Last night he just flat out dominated and almost effortlessly submitted a submission artist whose never been tapped.

It's because those lower weights don't have the record built up yet. Similar deal to Aldo. He dominated forever without getting too much hype, then he got knocked out by mcgregor and he was forgotten.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mr. Nice! posted:

What would you rather fight, one DC sized MM or 2 MM sized DCs?

I imagine a 205 pound MM would basically be a short Roy Nelson, so I'll fight that.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Volkerball posted:

It's because those lower weights don't have the record built up yet. Similar deal to Aldo. He dominated forever without getting too much hype, then he got knocked out by mcgregor and he was forgotten.

Yeah but this is the entire story of combat sports. You're the best until suddenly you aren't. Not a huge revelation

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Phobeste posted:

Yeah but this is the entire story of combat sports. You're the best until suddenly you aren't. Not a huge revelation
Case in point: Ronda Rousey

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Happy Easter TFF, or if you are a heathen, Happy Random Sunday that is hopefully spent with delicious food and quality time with family.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I'm working. gently caress retail. gently caress holidays. gently caress people who need to loving shop on loving Easter.

Also gently caress missing playoff hockey.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Lent's over, which is a blessing. I don't bother with it, but my wife decided to be a pescatarian for Lent, and I'm sick and goddamn tired of fixing fish or both a regular and a vegetarian meal every night of the week.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'll never understand people disrespecting smaller weight classes so they can watch heavyweights sweat on each other for 15 minutes.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Anals of History posted:

I'll never understand people disrespecting smaller weight classes so they can watch heavyweights sweat on each other for 15 minutes.

For real, would you rather watch Vin Diesel and The Rock trade blows while not moving or Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan with all kinds of crazy rear end moves?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Eli Wiggum posted:

Case in point: Ronda Rousey

Nah she was never good. Her competition was always terrible until holly holm came along.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

Red Dwarf is the best science fiction television show ever made. :colbert:

Have you seen the new ones?

farscape

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
There is a new red dwarf?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012