Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

I am just too cool for this thread, yall.

I'm sorry I'll try to spruce it up a bit in here maybe get it a bit more hip to the lingo of todays youth!

Twerk! En Flic! uhhhhhmmmm.... Twerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

reignofevil posted:

I'm sorry I'll try to spruce it up a bit in here maybe get it a bit more hip to the lingo of todays youth!

Twerk! En Flic! uhhhhhmmmm.... Twerk!

Twerk is old news, gramps. Dabbing is what the kids are doing now!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Mike needs to dab and then I shall achieve nirvana.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
how old are these clowns

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Its funny as gently caress seeing Anthony Hopkins take roles like Odin in Thor and now he's in the new Transformers movie. I gotta know how much they're paying him.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He knows he is close to death. He has what, a handful of years left? Maybe less? He's already lived beyond the average age of death for males like him

facing oblivion, he has swallowed his pride to make as much money as he can before the reaper takes him.

The fortune he will leave behind for his family will make them set for the rest of their lives

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Yug posted:

very meme. They do need to add some sort of "geek girl" who couldn't give a poo poo about any of it to their nerd crew podcast though if they want to make it like the rest of the insufferable geek culture podcasts.

How did you not get banned the last time you started this up?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PostNouveau posted:

How did you not get banned the last time you started this up?

Do you even know what they're parodying?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Yug posted:

Do you even know what they're parodying?

Collider and the like.

And I know what you're parodying, and I'd post over at r/redpill if I wanted to read it.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
He's not wrong, he's alt-right.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PostNouveau posted:

Collider and the like.

And I know what you're parodying, and I'd post over at r/redpill if I wanted to read it.

Every single collider like podcast has that "geek girl" in the group though so if rlm wants to go all the way with this they need their own version. It's too bad jessie is gone after using patreon money to buy jewelry because she's got just the perfect amount of plainness to pull it off.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Maybe they could get Nadine to guest.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

parallelodad posted:

Maybe they could get Nadine to guest.

That would be good, or that one chick that rubbed jay's belly in a sexual way.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
Just put Rich in a dress and call it good.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

monster on a stick posted:

oh my god

that's brilliant. but keep normal rich there too.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Haha yeah guys totally the should haha get a gamer girl for the show.... Ironically of course... That would really cap off the joke! Haha. What size would her tatas be........ Ironically haha

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Trunko posted:

Haha yeah guys totally the should haha get a gamer girl for the show.... Ironically of course... That would really cap off the joke! Haha. What size would her tatas be........ Ironically haha

I'm unironically jacking off to rich evans in a dress and makeup.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Yug posted:

Didn't care for this one. Seems like they're now just trying to cash in on the trailer reaction and pop culture videos like evrybody else but make it "so ironic" so they don't piss of their die hard fans. Pretty disappointed actually.

You're a weird person

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I still don't buy that Gillian got past Jack's giant dick, and Mike's alpha musk, and Rich's childlike sense of wonder only to have a crush on a metamorphosing Jay. I think the's just a touchy-feely thespian type.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

She was only touchin' and feelin' on Jay though.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Lavender posted:

I still don't buy that Gillian got past Jack's giant dick, and Mike's alpha musk, and Rich's childlike sense of wonder only to have a crush on a metamorphosing Jay. I think the's just a touchy-feely thespian type.

we really don't have a confirmed size for jay's dick

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Trunko posted:

Bring back Lora Story

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

powerful sex moves posted:

She was only touchin' and feelin' on Jay though.

He's non-threatening.

Yug posted:

we really don't have a confirmed size for jay's dick

That's fair.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Light Gun Man posted:

Bring back Lora Story

Agreed. Anyone who hasn't seen the extended cut of The Great Space Jam and Feeding Frenzy (including the outtakes) might not realize how funny she is but she owns.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Girls shouldn't be in anything nerd related, the gay for jay crew knows what's up on how to be true fans

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Thanks for linking to Film Gob. Their comparisons of the Nerd Crew and Collider unboxing videos are gorgeous. Also, boo Jeremy Jahns, why did you join Collider.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Mr. F! posted:

You're a weird person

Who even is Yug? Where did he come from? We just don't know.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
is laura story the fat one with the racoon sweater? because shes great.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Arcsquad12 posted:

Thanks for linking to Film Gob. Their comparisons of the Nerd Crew and Collider unboxing videos are gorgeous. Also, boo Jeremy Jahns, why did you join Collider.

Because "taking criticism back for average guy" doesn't pay like dickriding for Lootcrate.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Trunko posted:

Yes

I keep thinking about The Russian Baby Song from Feeding Frenzy. Might be time for a rewatch.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Trunko posted:

I saw this exact sweater on a customer at work. I wish there was some way I could've taken a photo.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

They should sell that in their merch store. I would kill for a replica RLM raccoon sweatshirt.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

*edit* someone made rich evans in dark souls 3

Basticle fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Apr 17, 2017

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

its very tempting to get this as an av

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Yug posted:

Didn't care for this one. Seems like they're now just trying to cash in on the trailer reaction and pop culture videos like evrybody else but make it "so ironic" so they don't piss of their die hard fans. Pretty disappointed actually.

They've always suckled from the same teat as everybody they're making fun of, I think they know that and at least have a good sense of humor about it.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Trunko posted:

She was the prostitute/cop in the troll 2 review as well right?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

monster on a stick posted:

Not Jay. Susan.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Yug posted:

I guess all of these have to end in Rich's piercing fake laughter now too. That's annoying.

Get the gently caress outta here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Whorelord posted:

She was the prostitute/cop in the troll 2 review as well right?

Yep.

I guess she's a DJ in Milwaukee now. It's weird that she's not involved in comedy somehow.

• Locked thread