Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Defiance Industries posted:

Is your twitter run by someone else or does it still represent your views?

The account is in line with best practices dude.. what more do you want?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:gas:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hmm maybe THIS rovert call-out post will be the one to shift the planet's alignment! -like 15 fuckin morons itt

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

somebody call me out

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Rovert, please read about "false equivalency" then double check whatever you think about posting in the future against that logical fallacy.

Super No Vacancy posted:

hmm maybe THIS rovert call-out post will be the one to shift the planet's alignment! -like 15 fuckin morons itt

It's a shame Rovert isn't actually a troll, because if he was :bravo:

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Please stop posting about rovert forever/jump off a cliff

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

PaybackJack posted:

Rovert, please read about "false equivalency" then double check whatever you think about posting in the future against that logical fallacy.

So we back to people claiming I said they were equivalent then? Despite me stating otherwise already.

Can we get on topic now?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This is literally the second day people here have gotten more on Rovert's case for a tweet he didn't even post here than for anything else, and it's honestly incredible to watch in terms of how sad the community has become

What's next, quoting someone's Myspace they didn't even link to because one time they said on there "The Undertaker sucks compared to Kane"

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

can we make rovert discourse against the rules

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Chris James 2 posted:

This is literally the second day people here have gotten more on Rovert's case for a tweet he didn't even post here than for anything else, and it's honestly incredible to watch in terms of how sad the community has become

What's next, quoting someone's Myspace they didn't even link to because one time they said on there "The Undertaker sucks compared to Kane"

Leave Filthy out of this.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i've had it up to here with cardboard box, the cancer killing rowdy ringsports

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

poo poo i've been roasted

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Rovert is the only poster who's over, I don't know why people want to run him off. Without him, who's our draw??

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

but the undertaker does suck compared to Kane????

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

oatgan posted:

i've had it up to here with cardboard box, the cancer killing rowdy ringsports

You had your chance to do something about it during the cup of coffee you had as mod. Shamefully display.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
impeach oat

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Cardboard Box posted:

somebody call me out

YOU'RE A FERRET!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Reinstate oat, and let him an Jerusalem slug it out for our love.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
SA Mod Star on a pole match

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

You had your chance to do something about it during the cup of coffee you had as mod. Shamefully display.

the coffee was gross and room temperature

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I know what the H in HHH stands for

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Horny

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Horny Horny Hunter

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Luigi Thirty posted:

My source told me it was "horse" because he's planning to announce that Bojack Horseman made him realize that his fursona is a horse. But maybe not because plans change so if I'm wrong it's not my fault

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
to go back to good shows in the archives might I recommend Bryan and Vinny Review YAMMA?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I can't believe I even have to say this (especially as it looks like the thread is trying to move on), but please don't obsessively post about Rovert and then complain that Rovert won't shut up about himself when he starts replying. If the very fact he exists at all really, truly bugs you then just put him on your ignore list.

I don't want to have to start handing out probations for such a silly thing.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I saw 44 new posts and assumed there was a new Sin Limite. Biggest disappointment I've had in a while.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Muddy Burphy posted:

I saw 44 new posts and assumed there was a new Sin Limite. Biggest disappointment I've had in a while.

Same, except I thought Dave was talking about Roller Derby and instead we got this poo poo. Shameful.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There's been a lot of talk about Sin Limite recently which I think is the universe's way of telling Dave,"Yo do another Sin Limite"

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Capsaicin posted:

to go back to good shows in the archives might I recommend Bryan and Vinny Review YAMMA?

I have no idea what YAMMA is, but there are a half dozen B&V shows that cover it. Should I listen to them all?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

There's been a lot of talk about Sin Limite recently which I think is the universe's way of telling Dave,"Yo do another Sin Limite"

If Dave's stuff about Mauro/JBL have been him being Limite I'm actually scared of what he'd be like without any Limites right now. He's been in zero fucks mode for so long I an see careers ruined, marriages torn apart, dogs and cats living together....

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Didn't they say Sempervive had a work schedule change or something that hampered their ability to do Sin Limite?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
That's what I remember hearing. That was awhile ago though.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

AlmightyPants posted:

I have no idea what YAMMA is, but there are a half dozen B&V shows that cover it. Should I listen to them all?

It's an April 2008 show. I guess it's only as funny if you know what a no good horrible very bad shitshow the only YAMMA show was.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Where did HulkaMatt go?

Edit: RIP Pisscast

SLUM KING
Nov 16, 2011

Gonna start a fuckin gofundme for a replacement Sin Limite host cuz I bet me or anyone else would do a better job than Mike and I'd let Dave steamroll all over me all night long.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah honestly if the only thing preventing more Sin Limites is "lack of co-host/guest/someone to just sit back and occasionally chime in with anything while Dave tells history/stories", make the position open to volunteers

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well it's not like you get a choice whether Dave is gonna steamroll you or not

Jubs posted:

Where did HulkaMatt go?

I don't know but it's a shame he doesn't seem to post here much any more. :(

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I think it's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Chris James 2 posted:

Sorry, but I only get on his case for his lovely posts here. The last thing anyone needs is more exposure to his twitter. Maybe the thread derails happen because he has to make a dumb post AND say 'well of course my real feelings are on my twitter!' every time? Oh, maybe he could tell us about the ~dark twitter~ again.

I get it, every reply to his idiocy is just further feeding his idea that he's somehow important and we'd all be better off ignoring him. But it's an interest message board, why would you not reply to people? What alternate universe have I fallen into where this community of professional wrestling fans used to be some superior intellectual hub of kumbaya singing friends united in a love of double double e

Jerusalem posted:

I can't believe I even have to say this (especially as it looks like the thread is trying to move on), but please don't obsessively post about Rovert and then complain that Rovert won't shut up about himself when he starts replying. If the very fact he exists at all really, truly bugs you then just put him on your ignore list.

I don't want to have to start handing out probations for such a silly thing.

People are replying to his posts, which always include some stupid hot take like "random thing from 10 years ago means people shouldn't say thing about JBL thing from now". If responding to stupid posts is now against the rules, I can finally stop worrying about replies to my posts, which would be really relaxing!

Marquis de Pyro fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Apr 17, 2017

• Locked thread