Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Kangaroo doesn't like being followed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xh3Yvkm9KU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
I wasn't sure where to post this, but a couple of days ago someone on imgur posted:

YourEx posted:

"i will pay you 12$ USD to draw zombie harambe blasting through the classroom door of the kid to exact his revenge but the kid is ready with a rifle and saying something cool, like " i knew this day would come. also the teacher is teaching about dank memes. i'm willing to negotiate.

So, I did it this morning, it also there just happens to be a zombie outbreak event happening on imgur at the moment:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

beato posted:

I wasn't sure where to post this, but a couple of days ago someone on imgur posted:

So, I did it this morning, it also there just happens to be a zombie outbreak event happening on imgur at the moment:

That's awesome. I like the hospital wristband, I'm not sure why.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Poldarn posted:

That's awesome. I like the hospital wristband, I'm not sure why.

I think it's more of an amusement park ticket band.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

The Ape of Naples posted:

I think it's more of an amusement park ticket band.

Yeah, feel free to zoom in I've made it a little out of focus but you can read it's a child's admission pass from Cincinnati Zoo, I like to imagine he wears it as a reminder of that fateful day last year. The tattoo also has the day Harambe was shot under it. It actually say's Remembering Harambe One Year On on the board but I ended up covering most of that with the gorilla himself.

:goonsay:

beato has a new favorite as of 20:59 on Apr 1, 2017

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

beato posted:

Throw a Star of David on Harambe and you got a Dees poster.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

beato posted:

the kid was black

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Ferrule posted:

the kid was black

gently caress. Really? Hard to tell from the potato phone footage.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Maybe it's the zoosniper's kid

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
I could easily open up the .psd adjust the tone of his arms and replace his head with a black kid's head, but I really cant be bothered.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/KzkRaaV.mp4

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Same thing...

http://i.imgur.com/dUU5JI6.mp4

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

It's crazy that policing in China is now more non-lethal than in the United States.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Middle left side of the front row audience....is that a toddler watching wrestling?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Glazier posted:

It's crazy that policing in China is now more non-lethal than in the United States.

The secret is that after dragging him away, he disappears forever and his organs are now inside a rich politician.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

chitoryu12 posted:

The secret is that after dragging him away, he disappears forever and his organs are now inside a rich politician.

Ah, so the same after all

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

chitoryu12 posted:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

beep-beep car is go posted:

Middle left side of the front row audience....is that a toddler watching wrestling?

That is a baby

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I love that you posted this (and that the makers successfully sued/settled with Dreamworks because The Island cribbed from it).

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Glazier posted:

Shooting involves the least physical activity.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Say Nothing posted:

Think you're strong? Just lift this 1565 lb weight and walk with it.

Arnold Strongman Classic 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJcvZIAsTfs

I read the title as the super woke and got real confused at the videos contents

Dreddout has a new favorite as of 04:18 on Apr 16, 2017

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"Sir, as this flight is overbooked, you have to volunteer to give up your... seats"
"gently caress off"
"... o.k."

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Say Nothing posted:

"Sir, as this flight is overbooked, you have to volunteer to give up your... seats"
"gently caress off"
"... o.k."

I see you too browse Reddit.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
Between Reddit, Facebook, and whatever dumb image sites people go to, I'd say that most things are covered. When was the last time SA produced content for SA alone? Or produced content at all? Your post is like 5 years out of date

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

treiz01 posted:

Regardless, he posts more content than any user here, which saves me from having to install Reddit or Facebook.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Between Reddit, Facebook, and whatever dumb image sites people go to, I'd say that most things are covered. When was the last time SA produced content for SA alone? Or produced content at all? Your post is like 5 years out of date

Like, last month. The video game movie photoshop thread. It was re-posted all over imgur and reddit and all that.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Sa threads often represent the top tier vetting of all that crap. Its a service worth 10bucks

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

All of my shitposts are SA exclusives.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Bombadilillo posted:

Sa threads often represent the top tier vetting of all that crap. Its a service worth 10bucks

You'd think that, but the relationships thread in PYF is the most boring loving thing ever because of people like Mirthless, who really is. Pages and pages of curated, top tier stories about guys who want to double dip so they propose opening up the relationship only to be left alone while their lady gets plunged like a truck stop toilet? Nah. Pages and pages of boring lovely infighting with stories sprinkled on top.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

um

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
wait I recognize that av

you're that low-rent PCOS BILL

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

treiz01 posted:

They steal most of their content from me. Imgur too.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Pretty crazy to talk about stealing a picture from 30 loving years ago

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

ElGroucho posted:

Pretty crazy to talk about stealing a picture from 30 loving years ago

It's just that this particular image was... trending? on Reddit.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

treiz01 posted:

It's just that this particular image was... trending? on Reddit.

Who cares?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Ariong posted:

Who cares?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

If it makes the internet police happy, I do not browse reddit or imgur. I browse this forum we are currently on. So thank you for posting Bad rear end Pictures.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Snowmankilla posted:

If it makes the internet police happy, I do not browse reddit or imgur. I browse this forum we are currently on. So thank you for posting Bad rear end Pictures.

Yeah just post the Bad rear end and don't even mention the Lame rear end place it came from.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
"Hey cool, 40 new posts in the Badass Picture thread, lets see what's been po-" :chloe: this is why this site is loving dying you idiots

Hey look, content

Terrible Robot has a new favorite as of 12:55 on Apr 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Terrible Robot posted:

Hey look, content

There's probably some way to make that photo even more badass but I can't think of anything.