Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

a easter miracle. i wouldn't have known to describe alex jones' delivery of copy as "sewersharkesque" till i saw this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Easter is the most bullshit holiday. Every swinging rear end in a top hat TV show takes it off, but I don't even get time and a half for being here. And now it looks like there's not going to be a new CTH tonight? Jesus, you should have stayed dead.

you'd think a christkiller like felix could just crank out a solo ep

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I guess PPG has been telling journalists to eat his rear end again, 'cause his Twitter account just got suspended.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

The Muppets On PCP posted:

you'd think a christkiller like felix could just crank out a solo ep

easter is the same time as passover

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

The Crotch posted:

I guess PPG has been telling journalists to eat his rear end again, 'cause his Twitter account just got suspended.

is it a temp thing or did they just loving kill it outright?

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice
FREE PISSPIGGRANDAD

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I'm assuming they are editing the Harvard show to be next.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The Crotch posted:

bastard moderators making him into an outcast Irony Rambo within days of getting back sounds very good to me

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

bastard moderators making him into an outcast Irony Rambo within days of getting back sounds very good to me

"...are they gonna let us shitpost this time, sir?"

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

#FreePPG

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
No new episode today?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GalacticAcid posted:

No new episode today?

they're on the two most recent Dollops.

yoober
Nov 21, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

they're on the two most recent Dollops.

yeah but the dollop blows

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

unbutthurtable posted:

FREE PISSPIGGRANDAD

and jared folgel! Free both PPG AND Jared, two equally important causes!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

yoober posted:

yeah but the dollop blows

lol if u can enjoy at the dry boys talking about tweets and metal gear solid but not have a good belly laugh over the jetpack dollop episode.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
this is from last week, but lol

https://twitter.com/troutbum61/status/851989461898604545

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol if u can enjoy at the dry boys talking about tweets and metal gear solid but not have a good belly laugh over the jetpack dollop episode.

Dollop would be good if they didn't follow every line of the history story with three jokes and a minute long bit. Dry boy episodes are good though.

yoober
Nov 21, 2010

Dimebags Brain posted:

Dollop would be good if they didn't follow every line of the history story with three jokes and a minute long bit.

this and the ads are why i can't listen to it

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Dollop is super hit or miss for me, but the episode with Felix and Will was pretty decent, even if I liked their humor more than Dave and Gareth's.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE! https://soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-100-chapo-goes-to-college-41717

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Hearing Felix rip into a heckler for booing their Obama pick was loving excellent :allears:

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

:laffo: at the second dollop where matt makes an anime subs vs dubs joke and the response is dead silence from the crowd, then he gives a long, anguished, audible groan aftewards

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

icantfindaname posted:

:laffo: at the second dollop where matt makes an anime subs vs dubs joke and the response is dead silence from the crowd, then he gives a long, anguished, audible groan aftewards

Matt is my favorite because he's an awkward anxious schlub and he doesn't give a gently caress.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's really striking how normie the Dollop audience is compared to the Chapo audience

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's really striking how normie almost every other audience is compared to the Chapo audience

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I hate Bill Gates way more than Blankfein.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Matt laughing so hard at the tiny handcuffs was just :perfect:

This episode is amazing.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

"The punishment? It's already happened."

God drat

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i originally posted this in the c-spam chapo thread, but since i didn't see this here, i thought i'd post it here as well:

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's really striking how normie the Dollop audience is compared to the Chapo audience

I just finished the Matt/Virgil one and yeah there were quite a few moments where I thought "man this crowd is not nearly online enough for these jokes." That story was hilarious though, it was a good episode

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I Before E posted:

"The punishment? It's already happened."

God drat

GIVE. YOUR. BLOOD. TO. DAVID.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Speaking of blood...
https://twitter.com/gatorgoat/status/853817802393882624

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

6th grade is when kids get too old for pizza parties, gotta mix things up

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i'm curious about this hi-test fake blood kurt's got a line on

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

UK goons, what the gently caress does a snap election mean? The Torys are back on their bullshit right?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

UK goons, what the gently caress does a snap election mean? The Torys are back on their bullshit right?

They don't have regularly-scheduled elections over there, so they can say "let's have an election" any old time they want. If they do it without much advance notice, I think that makes it a snap election.

IDOLA
Sep 17, 2005

:-)

prefect posted:

They don't have regularly-scheduled elections over there, so they can say "let's have an election" any old time they want. If they do it without much advance notice, I think that makes it a snap election.

We had a law change under the coalition so we have 5 year fixed terms, a snap election will need a 2 thirds approval in parliament to occur. It'll likely happen.

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

IDOLA posted:

We had a law change under the coalition so we have 5 year fixed terms, a snap election will need a 2 thirds approval in parliament to occur. It'll likely happen.

Does that reset the five year counter?

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

It's more or less a british Lava Jato, given also a large number of uk conservative folk being under investigation as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/mar/23/conservative-election-scandal-victory-2015-expenses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Until 2011 UK general elections happened whenever the PM felt like it. Since 2011, governments are supposed to last 5 years, with the next election being held in 2020. An early election can still be called if a 2/3 majority of parliament votes in favour of it, or if a vote of no confidence in the government passes.

Or if parliament just repeals the act which put the fixed terms in place, which they can do with a simple majority. The joys of not having a real constitution.