Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Sorry I saw a lob so I took it.

What's bullshit is GOT being pushed to July WHY

Push it back as much as they want. Just get it right.

Don't do me like Rome did :smith:

Or True Detective season 2 :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus T.D. Season 2 couldn't help itself. Just awful wastes of great performances.

I think the world of Colin Farrell as an actor but even he couldn't bail out that trash

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I rewatch Rome like once every year, it's the best drat Tv I've ever seen outside of Deadwood.

Man early 2000s HBO was great

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Or True Detective season 2 :laffo:

I hope Tina Fey and Amy Poelher put season 3 back on track

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I rewatch Rome like once every year, it's the best drat Tv I've ever seen outside of Deadwood.

Man early 2000s HBO was great

Vikings is real good

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Also if you like Rome, house of Saddam is basically the same thing

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Amy Pole Her posted:

There's an actual reason

winter is here so they had to film later in the year

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i love my stupid fat orange demented president

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/853987219241095168

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Amy Pole Her posted:

It's only 7 episodes long this season and 6 the next. Only 13 episodes left. May it be full of tits and wine :(

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/politico/status/853999491279720457

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
this is all a bad dream

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

weird Asian candy posted:

It's only 7 episodes long this season and 6 the next. Only 13 episodes left. May it be full of tits and wine :(

All my favorite shows are ending :(

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

Jesus T.D. Season 2 couldn't help itself. Just awful wastes of great performances.

I think the world of Colin Farrell as an actor but even he couldn't bail out that trash

"Do you miss it?"

"Miss what?"

"Anything."

just lol

The only good part of s2 was when they let Farrell go on a whiskey and cocaine binge and just filmed it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bill Dungsroman posted:

The only good part of s2 was when they let Farrell go on a whiskey and cocaine binge and just filmed it.

Or when they wrote in a director based on Season 1's so they could poo poo all over him.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Eli Wiggum posted:

this is all a bad dream

I'm afraid this is a waking nightmare, friend

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

we have three more years of this

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Or when they wrote in a director based on Season 1's so they could poo poo all over him.

Worthy runner up, but the winner is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOGs5x90PU

"I'm gonna butt gently caress your dad with your mom's headless corpse on this lawn."

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

So, you're figuring impeachment in April 2020, seven months before the election? I guess that might give Pence just enough time to get onto the ballots in most states

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Probably Magic posted:

Three huh? Sweet summer child...

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

We've had one one-term president in my lifetime

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

a neat cape posted:

We've had one one-term president in my lifetime

Don't do it Ross...don't head to that sweet Zima factory in the sky!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Game of Thrones has sucked so hard for so long I forgot if it was ever good. Then I rewatched S1 and yeah, it was super good.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Game of Thrones has sucked so hard for so long I forgot if it was ever good. Then I rewatched S1 and yeah, it was super good.

Its become complete pulp but it's entertaining pulp.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Its become complete pulp but it's entertaining pulp.

Watch Black Sails

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

That's a weird way of spelling Walking Dead

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

That's a weird way of spelling Walking Dead

That's a weird way to say you also like Gilmore Girls

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Diqnol posted:

That's a weird way to say you also like Gilmore Girls

As someone whose wife and daughter are diehard Gilmore Girls fans and has been subjected to it's terror, I can say I'd rather watch Gilmore Girls than The Walking Dead...it really poo poo the bed after S1.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Last season was pretty cool but I hear they're going to go grimdark again this season so more child rape or w/e, sigh

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

As someone whose wife and daughter are diehard Gilmore Girls fans and has been subjected to it's terror, I can say I'd rather watch Gilmore Girls than The Walking Dead...it really poo poo the bed after S1.

Walking Dead had the best Ep1/Pilot I've ever seen. Then the season went to poo poo quick. S1 was garbage and it kept getting worse.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Lol at people who got legit mad at the sansa and Ramsey thing

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Bill Dungsroman posted:

Last season was pretty cool but I hear they're going to go grimdark again this season so more child rape or w/e, sigh

Last season was better, but still bad. Also were we the audience supposed to be rooting against the Old Bernie Sanders dude? I felt like the show was trying to portray him as a villain but that makes no god drat sense.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Walking Dead had the best Ep1/Pilot I've ever seen. Then the season went to poo poo quick. S1 was garbage and it kept getting worse.

It was sooooooooooooooooooo good...oh what could have been.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Lol at people who got legit mad at the sansa and Ramsey thing

What about it do they get mad about?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Last season was better, but still bad. Also were we the audience supposed to be rooting against the Old Bernie Sanders dude? I felt like the show was trying to portray him as a villain but that makes no god drat sense.

They really did make him out to be the bad guy because he wanted people to pay for their sins...

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I forgot any kind of condiments. Kill me

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Still 100x better than RG3's "taco"

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Curling in the squat rack....annoying but at least it only lasts a few minutes. What's a lot worse are the dudes who come in, grab a squat rack, take 20 minutes to put their $200 weightlifting shoes, fancy knee sleeves, pro-level squatting belt, wrist wraps, all to squat 135lbs for 5 sets of 5. The 5 sets will take an hour somehow

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Curling in the squat rack....annoying but at least it only lasts a few minutes. What's a lot worse are the dudes who come in, grab a squat rack, take 20 minutes to put their $200 weightlifting shoes, fancy knee sleeves, pro-level squatting belt, wrist wraps, all to squat 135lbs for 5 sets of 5. The 5 sets will take an hour somehow

Comparable are the golfers who show up with their all NIKE branded clubs/bag/hat/shorts/shoes/socks, take 17 practice swings only to shank a ball 30 yards into the woods where they then spend another 9 minutes looking for their ball, find another ball and claim it to be theirs, take another 17 practice swings and toe it 11 yards ahead of them for 18 loving holes!!! :argh:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Do you mean the priest guy? He's a villain, yeah. Because despite all his talk and conspicuous poverty etc. he's actually just gathering power, bullying everyone who doesn't obey him, and imposing strict religious intolerance on everyone. He's pretending to be pious while using torture to extract confessions and provably can't or doesn't care to tell the difference between true and false confessions. He's also explicitly manipulating the king by holding the king's wife as a prisoner in order to brainwash her and indoctrinate her into his cult.

The fact that he drapes himself in the trappings of poverty, piety, being a man of the people, etc. just makes his brand of manipulation more insidious.

But hey, at least he's systematically taking down the insanely corrupt power structure in King's Landing, right? So we like him for that, I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

He has no. idea where he is

• Locked thread