Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
hashtag crapplebees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

wtf ppg suspended ?
literally the only good leftist in the world

wow what about all of us

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

i wish to create joinder with you

Hope its rule 19 CUMpulsory joinder

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Louisgod posted:

For real Applebees is loving terrible

so is mcdonald's but we still eat that garbage :thumbsup:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
McDonald's is at least 100 times safer to eat then Applebee's.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hamelekim posted:

Anyone else not suprised by this? Congrats on becoming a dictator, hope to join you soon!

https://twitter.com/CNNTURK_ENG/status/854059951106424836

lol of course he did, he's basically Trump's dream presidency. All the power and cool poo poo and none of the accountability while still pretending to be democratic.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Phi230 posted:

Hope its rule 19 CUMpulsory joinder

:wink:
:wmwink:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I have a $25 gift certificate to the Bee's and the one near me closed down. I've been putting of using it for a year or so, maybe two years.

I have this weird conundrum where Applebee's sucks but I want that $25 dollars worth of something.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

But many posters in this thread said Texas wasn't that bad!!!

the only time i bring up texas in this thread is when i feel the need to beg forgiveness

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
http://www.scotsman.com/news/world/korean-crisis-trump-sends-in-three-aircraft-carriers-1-4421659

quote:

In a sign of rapidly escalating diplomatic tension, the South Korean Yonhap news agency, citing a source close to the country’s government, said the USS Carl Vinson, USS Ronald Reagan and USS Nimitz had been directed towards the Korean peninsula.

Some more Korea stuff. Probably doesn't matter.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I have a $25 gift certificate to the Bee's and the one near me closed down. I've been putting of using it for a year or so, maybe two years.

I have this weird conundrum where Applebee's sucks but I want that $25 dollars worth of something.

sell it for bitcoin

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

everything about this is perfect

the fact that the frog isn't iconographed owns

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I love being afraid, all the time

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

LOL if this is true. THREE carrier battle groups?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

extremely trump voice: gently caress these kids, and now I have to sign their hats? Trump works for no one, I'm trolling these kids one good time, so they understand what I know, the world is poo poo and no one gives a gently caress about them; it's show time!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Yeah three carrier groups is nothing serious at all. More aircraft then Germany ever fielded at anytime during WWII is nothing.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I've checked out the Suck Zone like twice now. It's like... for hand-wringing or what?

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

centurylink customer service joined the conversation https://twitter.com/NancyLC2015/status/854039998773043201

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/abe-japan-planning-refugees-event-nkorean-crisis-46838287

quote:

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said Monday that Japan's government is drawing up contingency plans in case a crisis on the Korean Peninsula sends an influx of refugees to Japan.

Abe told a parliamentary session that the government is formulating measures including protecting foreigners, landing procedures, building and operating shelters, and screening asylum seekers.

Abe's disclosure came in response to a question that had been occasionally asked in the past but is now more realistic than ever with North Korea's missile capability rapidly advancing and tension with the U.S. rising.

The government has been also working on evacuation plans for about 60,000 Japanese from South Korea in case of a crisis.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

D1E posted:

LOL if this is true. THREE carrier battle groups?

that's how many carrier battle groups were present when we started the attack on iraq and afghanistan btw

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

God drat it; even W. was smart enough to just buy off N.K. All they want is attention and some food for their starving citizens. These fuckers are going to paint themselves into a corner or just outright stumble into war.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Elephanthead posted:

Yeah three carrier groups is nothing serious at all. More aircraft then Germany ever fielded at anytime during WWII is nothing.

That can't be true

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I've checked out the Suck Zone like twice now. It's like... for hand-wringing or what?

it's a thread where nothing but circular leftist trolling occurs

or at least :lol: if it's not that

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Elephanthead posted:

Kinda curious what China's next move is. I'm not 100% that they're content to just let Trump walk up and take a poo poo on their door step. I doubt they'll do anything diretly but if I were running the show in China, NK would be gifted with some top of the line hardware for good measure.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

centurylink customer service joined the conversation https://twitter.com/NancyLC2015/status/854039998773043201

comcast too lol
https://twitter.com/comcastcares/status/854041085512826880

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

radical meme posted:

God drat it; even W. was smart enough to just buy off N.K. All they want is attention and some food for their starving citizens. These fuckers are going to paint themselves into a corner or just outright stumble into war.

well, it's clear that Republicans want anybody that is hungry to die.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Hamelekim posted:

Anyone else not suprised by this? Congrats on becoming a dictator, hope to join you soon!

https://twitter.com/CNNTURK_ENG/status/854059951106424836

Remember, Turkey is the only Muslim majority member of NATO. So it really isn't surprising. I think even Barry would have called, but probably would have thrown in a, "what the gently caress are you doing over there?"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the People's Hero must be reinstated for the goodness of this hosed up earth :black101:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deathbysnusnu posted:

Kinda curious what China's next move is. I'm not 100% that they're content to just let Trump walk up and take a poo poo on their door step. I doubt they'll do anything diretly but if I were running the show in China, NK would be gifted with some top of the line hardware for good measure.

china would care more about the massive humanitarian crisis they would get the second hostilities started from the flood of NK refugees than they would about making it harder for the US to kill people

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Cross post from the DnD Korea thread:

That's not what Article 2 is for but whatever's I guess.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

yes its the dem thread

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wrote a song

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Trumps really gonna do it huh

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

deathbysnusnu posted:

Of course they do; just to see how it works against U.S. military equipment if for no other reason.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Phi230 posted:

That can't be true

Shh it is not but Trump says I can make poo poo up.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Phi230 posted:

That can't be true

yeah its not remotely true lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

It's the SUCK ZONE to contain Clinton/Bernie/Dem Party etc posting.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Sean Spicer reported to be going home with the muted sound of Limp Bizkit's "Break Stuff" in his car after WH briefing on North Korea.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Brian Dennehy was SOOO good in this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Gringostar posted:

china would care more about the massive humanitarian crisis they would get the second hostilities started from the flood of NK refugees than they would about making it harder for the US to kill people

Which is why they aren't for regime change. Thinking we can knock over a towering pile of flaming garbage onto China's front lawn, and then have an eventual US military presence at their doorstep without consequences is uncertain at best. It's totally rational for china to not want US anti ballistic missile sites right next door along with a sizable military presence sans buffer state.

• Locked thread