Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ZDR I demand answers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ZDR make it comic sans

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

ZDR make it comic sans

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

ZDR make it comic sans

wingdings is the one true fotn of cspam

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nuclearmonkee posted:

wingdings is the one true fotn of cspam

it's clearly helvetica

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

we need a font inspired by trump's signature

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:swoon:

:perfect:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's clearly helvetica

☞︎🕆︎👍︎😐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i am your democratic nominee for mayor and i will work tirelessly for you, with only wooden wagon wheels on my campaign van

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

comingafteryouall posted:

we need a font inspired by trump's signature

cyrillic cursive

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

tacodaemon posted:

i am your democratic nominee for mayor and i will work tirelessly for you, with only wooden wagon wheels on my campaign van

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm at the Starbucks on 4th street. Blue collared shirt. Please come and kill me

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:siren: :wth: :siren:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/854093845147119618

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I'm at the Starbucks on 4th street. Blue collared shirt. Please come and kill me

u aint gettin off that easy pal

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Every time Spicer says "With all due respect..." or "Respectfully, I disagree", he thinks "gently caress you gently caress you gently caress YOU".

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lol scamming bleeding hearts has become so much easier for con artists.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/DaniellaMicaela/status/853988604808507392

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

prefect posted:

How did this get past the Times editors:

In fact, the portrait of the Clinton campaign that emerges from these pages is that of a Titanic-like disaster: an epic fail made up of a series of perverse and often avoidable missteps by an out-of-touch candidate and her strife-ridden staff that turned “a winnable race” into “another iceberg-seeking campaign ship.”

"Fail" is not a noun! :rant:

But "epic fail" is.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

deadgoon posted:

yes ok everyone is bad

liberals put together what they think is an attractive policy package and say "i've worked to make this the best product you will find on the marketplace of democracy, it is clearly in your rational self-interest to vote for me" but a substantial portion of the electorate say "lol gently caress you" and push the "gently caress mexicans" button instead

liberals then conclude, these people aren't rational actors, there's nothing to be done for them

the idea that marketing a political product is not the same thing as building solidarity does not occur to them, because they have zero interest in solidarity

yes all this is correct, and we agree

at some point though, something needs to be done about the lack of education (lol Betsy devos) and the propaganda ( lol Alex jones who just admitted its all an act), in addition to the false promises and shady behavior of liberal Washington elites

both sides need to get nailed, but from my side of the aisle, i have this to tell you, it feels good to win, and you have a lot more power to change, and redefine your party when you do

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

tacodaemon posted:

get real wheels then we can talk

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

poo poo even I tried to make a fake rear end gofundme for that pizza place that got poo poo for being christians or whatever that one time.

I would have started a fake rear end Trump SuperPAC too if my wife wasn't too paranoid for that poo poo. Then a few months later I hear about some dude in my state that made a million dollars doing that poo poo.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Fred_Delicious/status/851485839901298688

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Office Pig posted:

with every new development I am increasingly partial to the idea that China and Russia allowed NK a peek at their weaponry to create some convincing replicas, or actually bolstered their arsenal with actual icbms

lol trump is rolling the dice now lol

China, and Russia do not give the slightest gently caress about us, lol that trump thinks he has any control in this situation

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Intel&Sebastian posted:

poo poo even I tried to make a fake rear end gofundme for that pizza place that got poo poo for being christians or whatever that one time.

I would have started a fake rear end Trump SuperPAC too if my wife wasn't too paranoid for that poo poo. Then a few months later I hear about some dude in my state that made a million dollars doing that poo poo.

drat, i bet she feels bad about that now

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

it would own if russia gave NK a bunch of ICBM technology and trump still refused to say putin's bad

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
"Only at a North Korean press conference at the United Nations, can you hear a diplomat say he hoped journalists had a good holiday weekend and then warn of possible thermonuclear war."

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

"An armed world is a polite world, that is why I'm pushing for every country to be given nuclear weapons. it's going to be great, just good. make north korea great again, too" - Trump after Putin gives NKorea weapons

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Solarin posted:

it would own if russia gave NK a bunch of ICBM technology and trump still refused to say putin's bad

I'd bet money that is exactly what just happened

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
"The US is disturbing the global peace and stability and insisting on the gangster-like logic that its invasion of a sovereign state is 'decisive, and just, and proportionate' and contributes to 'defending' the international order in its bid to apply it to the Korean Peninsula as well."

Lol he aint wrong

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Epic High Five posted:

ZDR make it comic sans

ZDR make it PAPYRUS

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

comingafteryouall posted:

"An armed world is a polite world, that is why I'm pushing for every country to be given nuclear weapons. it's going to be great, just good. make north korea great again, too" - Trump after Putin gives NKorea weapons

a gun in every hand is how to stop gun violence

he will use that line of reasoning and it will absolutely work on trump constituents

gregday
May 23, 2003

Reminder of one of the first campaign interviews trump did he was asked about his thoughts on nuclear proliferation.

His answer was "the two most important things to me are nuclear. And proliferation."

And then talked about his uncle at MIT

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Lol
https://twitter.com/frommsb/status/854093792521076736

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

gregday posted:

Reminder of one of the first campaign interviews trump did he was asked about his thoughts on nuclear proliferation.

His answer was "the two most important things to me are nuclear. And proliferation."

And then talked about his uncle at MIT

man if trump were pro-nuclear power he'd... still gently caress it up

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/fmanjoo/status/854095779190808576

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Who cares about the details when you'd vote for someone like trump anyway.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

a gun in every hand is how to stop gun violence

he will use that line of reasoning and it will absolutely work on trump constituents

n korea aint muslim so we dont have any problem with them

bring on the juche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

ask him about Ahmadinejad

• Locked thread