Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

a gun in every hand is how to stop gun violence

he will use that line of reasoning and it will absolutely work on trump constituents

every country should be allowed to have nukes, its in the constitution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

trump just because North Korea isn't a smoldering crater doesn't mean they had us by the balls all these years

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

"don't doxx me bro!" I say from beyond the graaaaave

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Epic High Five posted:

ZDR make it comic sans

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I still hate him so much

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/bromanconsul/status/853627478828392449

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's clearly helvetica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y-yKmzP-4U

Checks out. Make it helvetica.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

drat, i bet she feels bad about that now

Nah

I mean that guy did get in trouble but from what I read he got in trouble for being greedy. Like I still would have bought a few google adwords and sent someone to of those 5000 dollar a plate dinners for real, I just would have done the usual thing where you go apeshit on the overhead and pay yourself some ridiculous amount for consultation and admin and poo poo. If it was just me on my lonesome I would have done it.

She just wouldn't believe you can do that and not get hosed up for it and it's hard to convince someone if they haven't been knee deep in politics poo poo since Citizens United.

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 17, 2017

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I'd bet money that is exactly what just happened

they've already severely and deeply hosed with critical US infrastructure during the election and got away with it, why not keep loving with us

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Make the font one of those cool ones that have "lower-case" numbers, where they don't all line up like normal.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Solarin posted:

they've already severely and deeply hosed with critical US infrastructure during the election and got away with it, why not keep loving with us

tbh its probably getting a little boring at this point

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I hope my loved ones are good enough to lie to me if I'm in this situation

Right before I get a tweet alert from @potus about all the new jobs

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
a blackhawk helicopter just crashed into a golf course wtf

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

not the one you're hoping for, sadly

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

CIA dry runs

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

like, there couldn't possibly be a reason why all these totalitarian regimes are suddenly emboldened and accelerating their aggression, right? nah

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
http://gizmodo.com/the-saddest-facebook-live-video-is-20-people-kissing-a-1794387604

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Augus posted:

like, there couldn't possibly be a reason why all these totalitarian regimes are suddenly emboldened and accelerating their aggression, right? nah

jealousy of our cool sexy president who is very smart

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/854098869713604608

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Augus posted:

It must be something super powerful because I remember Trump personally assuring us all that his giant swinging dick and tough guy aura would dissuade anyone from this international cuckoldry that Obama craved and begged for.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'm sure I can find sadder facebook live videos

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/852540429669158913

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

nice

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

He likes the ones that weren't captured

hell, same.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Augus posted:

What aggression?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Rock My Socks! posted:

tbh its probably getting a little boring at this point

i dunno I feel like every day russian oligarchs wake up and see the US closer to plowing into a bunch of horrendous wars they just :jackbud:

that is gonna be real good for the price of oil

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

HEY NONG MAN posted:

CIA dry runs

loving lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

This reminds me of the documentary "Hands on a Hard Body" which is one of the best documentaries ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzj-vb7Lj0A

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

[in an insanely white rural voice] having no education for our children is insanely good and furthermore,

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Solarin posted:

i dunno I feel like every day russian oligarchs wake up and see the US closer to plowing into a bunch of horrendous wars they just :jackbud:

Glad I walk or use public transportation. Enjoy $10 a gallon suckas

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Solarin posted:

i wake up every morning and :jackbud: too

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

one of the fun things about trump being elected is that no one is taking vacations or really even traveling anymore

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

eonwe confirmed russian oil baron

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

2DCAT posted:

This reminds me of the documentary "Hands on a Hard Body" which is one of the best documentaries ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzj-vb7Lj0A

expected https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0S642NtHtE

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Solarin posted:

eonwe confirmed russian oil baron

if jerking it every morning makes you a russian oil baron then call me jurg rockefeller

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/854098909915992065

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Nah

I mean that guy did get in trouble but from what I read he got in trouble for being greedy. Like I still would have bought a few google adwords and sent someone to of those 5000 dollar a plate dinners for real, I just would have done the usual thing where you go apeshit on the overhead and pay yourself some ridiculous amount for consultation and admin and poo poo. If it was just me on my lonesome I would have done it.

She just wouldn't believe you can do that and not get hosed up for it and it's hard to convince someone if they haven't been knee deep in politics poo poo since Citizens United.

true, i have a pleb female friend i have margaritas with sometimes, that legitimately does not understand how much you can get away with

some people actually get convinced by conditioning that the justice system works :laffo:

it's hard to explain to people that's not the case, and when they realize it for themselves, a little of the light goes out of their eyes

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

" :frogout:"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

:psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc