Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Nothing is stranger to me than the popularity of making music videos of popular songs, where the visuals are spliced together clips of an anime show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Dead Reckoning posted:

Nothing is stranger to me than the popularity of making music videos of popular songs, where the visuals are spliced together clips of an anime show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12OBlcHx9E

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

mlmp08 posted:

In the cold and deadened world of the Internet, I cannot even react and must watch others react in order to remind myself of what humanity looks like.

Reaction videos kind of make sense for little kids if you've ever watched live action Disney Channel shows. The whole point is the child/teen actors massively over-reacting and emoting like "gadzooks!" to everything all the time ad nauseum.

Surprise goatse reaction videos are still fun to see.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
did you guys know there was a sequel to Hell Comes to Frogtown??

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Fister Roboto posted:

youtubeinem delenda est esse delendam

:goonsay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIAdHEwiAy8

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

it's only 6 P.M but i'm getting drunk because I worked a night shift and IDGAF SMDFTB

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Apr 18, 2017

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I had three dogfish head palo santo marron beer's, 12% ABV lol it's like drinking malt liquor but i'm not poor AF drinking colt 45 go me

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I tried Colt 45 because of Billy Dee Williams and I'd never tried malt liquor before.

That mother fucker.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm pretty baked and Watching Sherlock.

Wish there was some way wecould all watch a movie and chat over it Bc that'd be rad as gently caress.

We could be discussing the dangerous heteronormativity of the Goonies live on the internet while watching the goonies.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I've tried Old English. You don't really care about the taste as you get to the bottom of the bottle.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Lets Watch: GiP version.

that could be fun.....

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
90 minutes of drunken motarded autistic screeching

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Wish there was some way wecould all watch a movie and chat over it Bc that'd be rad as gently caress.

We could be discussing the dangerous heteronormativity of the Goonies live on the internet while watching the goonies.

slack

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The gently caress is slack? Think we could watch soul plane on it??

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Or Life?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
All of the above

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/showgoers-for-netflix/pcmaninppdeakmhaonacejmfcgeempfo?hl=en

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't know about you fucks, but Better Call Saul is new and on right the gently caress now. Mountain time, at least.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I don't know about you fucks, but Better Call Saul is new and on right the gently caress now. Mountain time, at least.

I wanna be Mike when I grow up

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

wife and i are still whittling through season 2 atm

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
The fade out from Ecstasy of Gold during the intro to Massive Attack's 1994 appearance on BBC One Essential Mix is fantastic.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Is it just me or did the forum font change again

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Is it just me or did the forum font change again

Looks normal to me, but buncha people complaining about it in QCS. Zen Death Robot said nothing changed on their end, so who knows.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Awful app is as bad as ever. But no font changes.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm not the only one. This is what it looks like.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Goddamn my girlfriend earns twice what I do now that I've gotten a raise. I need to either get more attractive or more charming or I'm gonna be SoL

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm not the only one. This is what it looks like.

those all look exactly the same

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Goddamn my girlfriend earns twice what I do now that I've gotten a raise. I need to either get more attractive or more charming or I'm gonna be SoL

Just don't have a girlfriend :smugdog:

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Two Finger posted:

Just don't have a girlfriend :smugdog:

That might be the ultimate result cuz she keeps bringing up money and I'm not gonna improve any further as a person. If anything I'm rapidly getting less charming and/or attractive

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Now put two mirrors face to face. :psypop:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Kawasaki Nun posted:

That might be the ultimate result cuz she keeps bringing up money and I'm not gonna improve any further as a person. If anything I'm rapidly getting less charming and/or attractive

Ouch yeah money issues can cause real problems. Sorry dude :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Kawasaki Nun posted:

It's ok to not be the breadwinner my dude. Just enjoy having the extra disposable income.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My musician cousin is coming to visit. He's on more psychiatric meds than anyone I know, including shim. I'm going to have to get someone to hold onto my revolver, cuz has had a few overdoses and I don't own a safe anymore.

I'm telling him at the door he's got a week if he's vacationing, a month if he's moving, and I already know places hiring. No booze, no drugs (besides weed and prescribed), no nailing skeezy bitches in my place, take it to hers.

I should call my aunt and have her put down a deposit.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kawasaki Nun posted:

What is she, an early 20-something?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

That doesn't look like anything to me.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

not caring here posted:

I tried Colt 45 because of Billy Dee Williams and I'd never tried malt liquor before.

That mother fucker.

Malt liquor is gross as gently caress, but it is easily one of the better ways to be drunk. It's a warm and happy buzz, but it doesn't last long, maybe an hour or two. Thats why you brass monkey that poo poo (half OJ, half booze), it tastes good, won't get you dehydrated so bad and keeps you going a few hours.

I may have been a sergeant when I got out, but I will always been a lance in my heart liver :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

here is soemthing worse

my niece watches videos of other people playing with dolls

My daughter regularly watches a weird Australian (?) woman's channel who has an unhealthy amount of Legos and makes up entire story lines for the characters to act out which she records and posts to her YouTube channel. Her voice is distinctive and causes both my wife and I to cringe when we hear it.

• Locked thread