Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

It's a...crossbow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

These semicolon tattoos are getting abstract.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is that an IUD?

Indeed it is.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I<3UD

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is that an IUD?

Its a DTF.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

sout posted:

Yeah did some googling which returned this image, which, not a tattoo but still

what the gently caress

So how loving painful must this be when they accidentally bump into a wall or something?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Rough Lobster posted:

So how loving painful must this be when they accidentally bump into a wall or something?

They see stars

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is that an IUD?

No, it's a tattoo.

Leci n'est pas une IUD.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rough Lobster posted:

Depending on how it was installed it could be painful all the drat time, especially if the hack doing the implantation nicked a tendon (seriously, that thing is right on top of the finger tendons). poo poo like this is why I don't trust "body modders", half the time they don't know what they're doing and the other half the time they do but they're doing something stupid anyway.

Tattoos at least have millennia of history behind them showing that when done properly they won't kill you. Getting subdermal implants seems like an easy and fast way to get yourself a nice nasty infection or accidentally cripple yourself.

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007
I kinda want to start a punk band called "IUIED"

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

sweeperbravo posted:

1. took me a mintue to realize this wasn't just a misspelling of "deluxe"
2. when I think "letters that need more than two lines to be recognizable," i definitely think of "V" first

I give up. What does it actually say?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I just looked up DCLXVI and it's 666. Kind of corny but not that hard to read imo.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's a hookshot!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Pokey Araya posted:

I kinda want to start a punk band called "IUIED"

Considering the pain an IUD causes during insertion they should just be called this anyway.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Snowy posted:

I just looked up DCLXVI and it's 666. Kind of corny but not that hard to read imo.

I assumed I was getting the letters wrong because I was trying to make a word. Roman numerals hadn't occurred to me.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

AlbieQuirky posted:

The two groups are having a feud now. It is amusing.

Excellent. I fully plan to read into this. It could be very hilarious. I have a hate/love/hate relationship with ICP. Their music is hot garbage, but the people watching at an ICP show is well worth the price of admission.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

rockcity posted:

Excellent. I fully plan to read into this. It could be very hilarious. I have a hate/love/hate relationship with ICP. Their music is hot garbage, but the people watching at an ICP show is well worth the price of admission.

Post links if you find anything good! I'm kind of in the same boat. I was pretty tempted to go to the Gathering of the Juggalos just for the schadenfreude.

The other day I relistened to the great Tom Scharpling / Paul F Tompkins bit about the commercial for the gathering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZicomCP3gM

Sorry for the lack of tattoos, here's a dumb straight edge one, I love dumb straight edge tattoos

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Snowy posted:

schadenfreude.

The schadenfreude here is that the edges of the tattoo are not straight.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
What the hell is "STRAIGHT EOGE"?

vvv Whooooooooooosh

whypick1 has a new favorite as of 04:23 on Apr 19, 2017

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

whypick1 posted:

What the hell is "STRAIGHT EOGE"?

Someone who doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs. If you're really hardcore some of them are abstinent too.

Snowy posted:

Post links if you find anything good! I'm kind of in the same boat. I was pretty tempted to go to the Gathering of the Juggalos just for the schadenfreude.

The other day I relistened to the great Tom Scharpling / Paul F Tompkins bit about the commercial for the gathering

My wife and I have sincerely debated going for a few years now because it would be an otherworldly experience. The problem is I think I'd be good after a day and I'm not flying out to bumfuck nowhere for one day.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

sout posted:

Yeah did some googling which returned this image, which, not a tattoo but still

what the gently caress
I wonder if this guy gets numbness/tingling of the fingers if he holds a fist too long. That thing looks thick and the back of the hand isn't actually just a flap of skin. If you do regular heavy lifting, or just look at a skinny old person's hand, you realize pretty quick that the back of the hand is a fairly dense web of surprisingly large arteries and veins. They're big enough hospitals put IVs in them.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

yook posted:

I wonder if this guy gets numbness/tingling of the fingers if he holds a fist too long. That thing looks thick and the back of the hand isn't actually just a flap of skin. If you do regular heavy lifting, or just look at a skinny old person's hand, you realize pretty quick that the back of the hand is a fairly dense web of surprisingly large arteries and veins. They're big enough hospitals put IVs in them.

I've had IVs in the hand before, and it wasn't a fun experience. There's a reason why they usually put IV in the arm by the elbow, it's because it tends to be easier. I had to get a hand IV because that's what the anesthesiologist wanted for a surgery (it was kidney surgery, so it's not like my arms were in the way).

You'd totally have issues with your hands with something that thick implanted under the top of your hand though, yeah. Go ahead and put your fingers of your left hand on the back of your right where that star is and then wiggle your fingers a bit, there's a lot of moving going on right under the skin.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Kwyndig posted:

I've had IVs in the hand before, and it wasn't a fun experience. There's a reason why they usually put IV in the arm by the elbow, it's because it tends to be easier. I had to get a hand IV because that's what the anesthesiologist wanted for a surgery (it was kidney surgery, so it's not like my arms were in the way).

I have two full sleeves and whenever I get blood drawn or an injection they have to use the back of my hand bc they can't see the veins anywhere else.
that's my story, thanks and god bless

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I blurted a single, loud laugh that was wholely inappropriate for the time and place, so good going!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

ladron posted:

I have two full sleeves and whenever I get blood drawn or an injection they have to use the back of my hand bc they can't see the veins anywhere else.
that's my story, thanks and god bless

:hfive:

What up, no-arm-veins-having buddy? I tell the nurses and phlebotomists right up front: just tap a vein in my hand and we'll all be friends.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I just grip the armrests and bear down like I'm taking a massive fiber poo poo and stick out my neck to offer up my jugular.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

e: Before anyone jumps in, the GTA 4 one is fake, duh.

mick ohio
Sep 24, 2007

So I says to Mabel, I says...
IUD tattoo owns bones.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I googled for a vasectomy tattoo. There was 1 and it wasn't good.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

DumbparameciuM posted:

e: Before anyone jumps in, the GTA 4 one is fake, duh.

Noooo really?!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Bombadilillo posted:

I googled for a vasectomy tattoo. There was 1 and it wasn't good.

What the heck thread do you think this is?!?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I thought about this "vasectomy tattoo" concept for a bit and I am puzzled. I cannot imagine what that could possibly look like but I am also just not invested enough to really find out. Because, let's be quite honest, it's probably disgusting.

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret
http://imgur.com/SpCXwLt mildly NSFW

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
That sure is a vasectomy tattoo alright...

...or someone's a huuuuuuuuuge fan of Lorena Bobbitt.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Goddamn dude they're already cut off, do you really have to chop the whole sack in half like that???

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

this is what happens when you ask Alexander the Great for a vasectomy

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The Gordian Scrote

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/5S2buhz.png

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/vujKved.png

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

We aU hare BattlencaRb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

rydiafan posted:

We aU hare BattlencaRb

I read it as "we all have battlencars". I don't understand. Do they take their cars to derbies? Wait! Is it "battlescars"?

Bored has a new favorite as of 16:08 on Apr 21, 2017