Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
LMFAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

haljordan posted:

"There is a dangerous murderer on the loose, please--"

"WHY DOESN'T IT SAY BLACK?!"

Actual lol

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

beautiful

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fuckin lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ok lollin

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

*wears power tie to a meeting with the Easter Bunny

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I wonder if he did the power handshake with Mr Bunny.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

*wears power tie to a meeting with the Easter Bunny

he could at least have worn an orange one with a green top or something easterey

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Machai posted:

he could at least have worn an orange one with a green top or something easterey

With how pissed he got at Spicer for not wearing a black suit? No way.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Holy poo poo lmao

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Machai posted:

He never ever varies his outfit because he is a cartoon character.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
There's always so many little things that are funny with the way Trump dresses. I think my personal favorite is the way he never ever buttons his jackets because he's too fat to lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gobblecoque posted:

There's always so many little things that are funny with the way Trump dresses. I think my personal favorite is the way he never ever buttons his jackets because he's too fat to lmao

Also his relaxed fit tailoring despite bragging how he's a fashion genius

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/854144570170499072

Deep belly lol

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
laughin to the bank

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

p-please

slwo down

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I still can't believe that "I must be honest with you, I think our dollar is getting too strong, and partially that’s my fault because people have confidence in me." line

Also how he goes on to talk about it like he didn't call Mike "Foreign Agent" Flynn to ask him which was better at 3 AM a couple months ago

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.
well i dunno how to embed the tweets and stuff cause I'm old but click here for lols

oh I did it

https://twitter.com/JayCaruso/status/853959797716262912

https://twitter.com/jimdad1967/status/854091414254346241

Resdfru fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Apr 18, 2017

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

The Protagonist posted:

p-please

slwo down

No don't. Keep going. Faster. Faster!

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

R: The sky is Trunp wit libtard poker dots

D: The sky is blue you idiot.

R: Obama stink like SKUNK!!!!

American public: Hmm, both sides make good points.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Gobblecoque posted:

I like that he's a fat piece of poo poo president that still for whatever reason feels like insulting fat people

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

ROFL Octopus posted:

I like that he's a fat piece of poo poo president that still for whatever reason feels like insulting fat people

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

T_D screams in horror as the alt-right begins to consume itself

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

"bunny sanders"

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015

Dizz posted:

T_D screams in horror as the alt-right begins to consume itself

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/65x0ld/reddit_thinks_that_were_triggered_by_this_gif/

Top rated comment posted:

Hes got an in-the-moment love of life, and a lovely wife watching his back. This makes me immensely happy

I'm screaming in horror loling as my brain begins to consume itself. I cannot fathom the amount of cognitive dissonance going on here.

guts and bolts
May 16, 2015

Have you heard the Good News?

Lacey posted:

He never ever varies his outfit because he is a cartoon character.

genuinely had this same thought the other day, that Trump is a loving ToonTown inhabitant who somehow came to life like a reverse Roger Rabbit, and he's just always been drawn with the same loose-fit suit to really pop off the page

or maybe not even a reverse Roger Rabbit, does Roger Rabbit become real in that movie?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

holy poo poo

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Faith For Two posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/65x0ld/reddit_thinks_that_were_triggered_by_this_gif/

I'm screaming in horror loling as my brain begins to consume itself. I cannot fathom the amount of cognitive dissonance going on here.

quote:

I think it's cute. A president and family looking like real people. Strong and sharp First Lady there

quote:

Yep! 'Cute' was exactly my reaction. I think they're a lovely First Family, very down to earth.❤️🇺🇸

quote:

I completely agree! It's not often we see the family together, but the few times we do see all of them together they are an adorable American family 👪🇺🇸

fuckin :laffo:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
If you can think of a family more adorably American than one where Mom and Dad live in separate palaces on opposite ends of the country and occasionally come together for photo ops, I would like to know about it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

If you can think of a family more adorably American than one where Mom and Dad live in separate palaces on opposite ends of the country and occasionally come together for photo ops, I would like to know about it

Tbh a family that pretends to be richer than it is, with the husband having marital problems with his 3rd wife and a bunch of maladjusted kids... that is basically the platonic American nuclear family nowadays

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I expected trump voters to implode like when he fired shitbombs at syria but then changed my tune when he dropped a bomb 'on isis', Now I'm not shocked when they do so much mental gymnastics that their brains are constantly rotating in their skulls.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bust Rodd posted:

FIRST COMMENT IS ABOUT HOW THEY HIRED AN ALL-WHITE BAPTIST CHOIR TO SING SLAVE SPIRITUALS FOR REAL HOLY FUKEN LOL

https://twitter.com/tommyxtopher/status/854017740490895361

lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Dizz posted:

I expected trump voters to implode like when he fired shitbombs at syria but then changed my tune when he dropped a bomb 'on isis', Now I'm not shocked when they do so much mental gymnastics that their brains are constantly rotating in their skulls.

I actually can't think of anything that justifies him spending over 1/5 of his presidency at Mar-A-Lago

lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/854175425223946240

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Having contributed bigly to the decline of the nation as a whole, the New York Times turns its attention to documenting the resultant destruction.

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

ProperCoochie posted:

What the gently caress is it about right wing politics that makes its fans unable to construct a legible loving sentence?

They are not very smart, and has been exposed to fanatical and extremist ultra-right propaganda from Fox News and worse for years now.

My only lol today is that hopefully Trump will be dead along with the rest of us when the bombs drop.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

lol, was Trump the only western leader who congratulated Erdogan on smothering the last remaining veneer of democracy and rule of law in the country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Having contributed bigly to the decline of the nation as a whole, the New York Times turns its attention to documenting the resultant destruction.

fffff I really hate that he keeps insinuating he's going to nationalize or censor the press, because I agree that they are lovely, just not in the ways that he pretends, so it's like... is this my boy? this ain't my boy