Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm also pretty sure being against globalization used to be about opposing cultural imperialism? there's like three gogol bordello albums about that...
not sure when "globalism" became just the opposite of "nationalism", and now, those are the two lovely things that you're allowed to be

it's like if I was really opposed to murder, and then a heretofore unseen massive swath of the population was suddenly like "yeah! rapists against murder!"
and I was like "whoa, slow down, I'm not a rapist."
and they're like "stop calling us rapists, you murderer! rapists against murder yeeeaaaahhhhh!"
and then their dude did a murder and they're like "... NO,... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ahehheh., you murderers are crying, AAAA , eh eh, you"re so mad GOD WHY"
and I just straight up do not understand why of it was necessary, I thought we were doing okay, like, apart from the murders

Cubone fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Apr 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
MY TEAM is better than THEIR TEAM

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

You don't have two favorite NASCAR drivers, you don't change up who your cheering for mid-race, so why would you ever not vote Republican, even when it means voting for Donald Trump?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

bit late to the lols but :lol:

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Jukebox Hero posted:

MY TEAM is better than THEIR TEAM

I'm team "welfare queens literally killing babies in the 3rd trimester"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
He looks like he's about to cry

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/854268119774367745

Nothing like a little race-baiting in the morning. I wonder who taught him the name ms 13

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lol, was Trump the only western leader who congratulated Erdogan on smothering the last remaining veneer of democracy and rule of law in the country?

I don't think he knew what he was congratulating him for. He probably thought it was a leadership election win.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"Bad MS 13"

lmao at his vocabulary

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

alphabettitouretti posted:

I don't think he knew what he was congratulating him for. He probably thought it was a leadership election win.

i'm not sure which one is scarier, him knowing what the referendum was about or not

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

i'm not sure which one is scarier, him knowing what the referendum was about or not

Not knowing is marginally less depressing and a bit funnier, at least that way he's only ignorant and stupid rather than evil and stupid.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

This guy fucks!

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

This guy fucks!

And you have no say in the matter.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Snatch Duster posted:

This guy fucks!

After placing the envelope with the money on the dresser.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

ballistics statistics posted:

After placing the envelope with the money on the dresser.

The envelope only has half the agreed upon fee. He never pays the other half

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

ROFL Octopus posted:

I actually can't think of anything that justifies him spending over 1/5 of his presidency at Mar-A-Lago

lol

"He works so hard he deserves it" Is literally their excuse to why Trump lied about never going golfing during his presidency

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

The envelope only has half the agreed upon fee. He never pays the other half

you get the other half in grams of chlamydia

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/mattbpete/status/853955327699681280

Aww. Oh wait,

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They should find a way to make the mushroom horizontal, what a waste

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Edit: I am behind on lols

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What does Sean Spicer have against Teddy Roosevelt?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

proof of concept posted:

Nothing like a little race-baiting in the morning. I wonder who taught him the name ms 13

loving lol this is our president ladies and gentlemen. Just lolling here

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Salon/status/854316106848272384

This man used to run the media empire that currently dictates the thoughts and beliefs of the president of the united states via a morning talk show lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The president of the United States (left, light orange skin)

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

you get the other half in grams of chlamydia

chlamydia is gram-negative

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

proof of concept posted:

Meanwhile, just last week MS-13 killed four people and dumped their bodies in a park on Long Island.

Doing a fantastic job combating gangs I see

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

proof of concept posted:

lol. The president is a big ol retard.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I think that Xi should have given Trump another five minutes.

https://twitter.com/anamariecox/status/854151226572890112

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I'm just glad he clarified it was the bad MS13 gang and not the good MS13 gang

lol

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

ProperCoochie posted:

I'm just glad he clarified it was the bad MS13 gang and not the good MS13 gang

lol

Their bake sales have really made a difference for the local boys and girls club

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

turn off the TV posted:

lol at I don't telegraph my moves. The complaints about others on his twitter account is literally his road map for what to do as president.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Tumble posted:

chlamydia is gram-negative

:golfclap:

i see and appreciate this joke. not enough tasteful and sophisticated humor going on itt.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Donald trumpski

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
"I don''t telegraph my moves-- NO idea what my next move will be. My brain is like a ninja, even I don't know what I'm thinking. Scared? SAD!"

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

turn off the TV posted:

lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

unpacked robinhood posted:

"Bad MS 13"

lmao at his vocabulary

He's speaking directly to grandma and grandpa

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm trying to imagine being a public school teacher in 2017. A completely unqualified secretary of education just admits she got the job cause her family is rich republican donors. The president is a dull idiot with all the traits you're trying to convince your students are bad. A moron stumbles into the whitehouse because of america's reliable retards. Now you're supposed to motivate kids. You know every time you tell them to try hard and do good its an absolute lie. The world has proven it.

You guys are saints.

lol

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-11/supreme-court-retirement-talk-focuses-on-pivotal-justice-kennedy

he might elect another Justice if Kennedy steps down (80 yrs old).

lol it's like... the perfect storm. She's beautiful...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm trying to imagine being a public school teacher in 2017. A completely unqualified secretary of education just admits she got the job cause her family is rich republican donors. The president is a dull idiot with all the traits you're trying to convince your students are bad. A moron stumbles into the whitehouse because of america's reliable retards. Now you're supposed to motivate kids. You know every time you tell them to try hard and do good its an absolute lie. The world has proven it.

You guys are saints.

lol

Goddamn that's some bleak poo poo

I lol'd

"gently caress it, Timmy. Yeah, gently caress it. Your dad is rich so it's obviously gonna work out for you. Sorry, Amelia, your single mom is never going to be able to buy you a degree at a good school and you're just a regular kid so you're hosed. Bryce? Bryce, you're going to be a gay hooker in post-apocalyptic America. I'm sorry. You were my favorite."

"*cracks open Scotch bottle at desk*"