Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

syscall girl posted:

I haven't read the thread but it seems like Elliot Rodger is their ultimate form

Not just figuratively either, he was an active member of at least one of the big incel message boards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Anil Dasharez0ne posted:

Not just figuratively either, he was an active member of at least one of the big incel message boards.

this one?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Well, I laughed.

:golfclap:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:vince:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Anil Dasharez0ne posted:

PAUhate, right?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
for anyone that missed the 14" truck saga

:lol:

wesleywillis posted:

The lyrics are slightly weak in a few spots, but they mostly fit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6DUFPNILvM

The legend lives on from Nebraska on down
For the big dick they called mr turbo
old farm fields it was said never give up their dead
When the skies of december turn gloomy
With a car full of tools he knew that he was no fool
When the cars that he drives burn to cinders
He had no ideas, but he never had fear
when he arrived at the field close to winter

Left his kitty behind and he made terrible time
On the fire-filled drive from seattle
As car guys go he was crazier than most
His brains sometimes lacked all good reason
Like taking a job halfway across the land
at the beginning of the world's coldest season
At the end of the drive when he made it to the field
How the gently caress could that guy have been feelin'?

THe wind through he field made a devilish sound
And he screamed many a time "HAIL SATAN"!
While way back at home was his kitty all alone
missing his master, he must have been hatin'
When dawn came those days, the man would awake
and the winds of december came from satan
When afternoon came he would start to feel pain
and the host's toilet he would be violatin'

When suppertime came he would eat sauce and grains
And then smoke all his unfiltered camels
At seven PM he would have another plan
and say "that might not be a bad course of action"
Back in the field he'd pray his luck would not yeild
And leave his broken body in traction
It was later one night still fighting the good fight
Came the breath of the engine in peril.

Does anyone know where the love of satan goes,
When the winds turn the minutes to hours?
The goons they all say, he'd have been done by christmas day
If he'd had fifteen more days behind him
But he might have blown up or he might have burned down
And maybe he made gently caress with your daughter.
But all that remains are some parts and the pains
and some fluids like oil, trans and water.

Washington rains and Nebraska blows
In the farm fields of corn and some anger
Michigan bleeds like a dying stuck pig,
or a fetus pulled out with a hanger
But heading down south there is florida
For this truck thats it's final destination
Completing this trip for the 14 inch dick
he'll have been right across the great nation

In a windy old field in nebraska he prayed
For this old truck to move by its engine
The field full of hell felt just like a cell
on each day that the dick skinned his knuckles

THe legend lives on from nebraska on down
For the big dick they call mr turbo
old farm fields it was said never give up their dead
When the skies of december turn gloomy

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Somebody here with a halfway decent singing voice record that over this please oh please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-5_3B-c5g

Super Soaker Party! posted:

Well, it took most of the day (actually most of that was sorting through clips, I only did one or two takes on the lyrics), but I suppose I've been enjoying other people's content for 10 years on this forum so it's my turn to contribute.

https://clyp.it/5iblue5n

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Life is complete.

AI is always the forum that comes up at unexpected times.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Where does that saga begin?

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Charles Bukowski posted:

19 o'clock posted:

This thread led me to the "I Bought A Truck: Bad Decisions ITT" saga (and associated Comedy Goldmine thread "Requiem for a Jeep") about the goon who bought a 30's grain truck and enlisted a mechanic goon from Washington to come out to Nebraska and help get it running. I've been following it daily since it was posted here and tonight 14 Bar Riff got the 350 donor motor started!

Hopefully in the coming weeks we'll see this monster making its way to Florida from the icy fields of Nebraska. It's been an awesome thread to follow sating my interest in mechanical things and the story itself.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
anyone got a link to the Jurassic Park jeep

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

exploded mummy posted:

anyone got a link to the Jurassic Park jeep

There's one exactly like it like 2 blocks from me so I'm thinking it's not that rare or interesting of a thing to happen

Unless it's the same jeep that'd be weird

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Aesop Poprock posted:

There's one exactly like it like 2 blocks from me so I'm thinking it's not that rare or interesting of a thing to happen

Unless it's the same jeep that'd be weird

no there's one that boomerjinks made

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
loving boomerjinx lol whatever happened to that dude, did he become a full time ghostbuster?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

loving boomerjinx lol whatever happened to that dude, did he become a full time ghostbuster?

Hopefully someone finally stuffed him in a locker too deep to post from

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

purple death ray posted:

Hopefully someone finally stuffed him in a locker too deep to post from

No, he still posts. Usually in whatever cosplay thread is going on at the time.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

C'mon, tooling around in the Jurassic Park jeep would be dope as gently caress you guys

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Kelp Me! posted:

C'mon, tooling around in the Jurassic Park jeep would be dope as gently caress you guys

I can't find it, but he got a call from Telltale games asking if they could use it at a conventional for a video game release, but he hosed up strapping it down and got piss at then for damaging the car

I know this happened, but I can't find the thread.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

exploded mummy posted:

I can't find it, but he got a call from Telltale games asking if they could use it at a conventional for a video game release, but he hosed up strapping it down and got piss at then for damaging the car

I know this happened, but I can't find the thread.

He posted some poor PR woman's phone number and a bunch of irate assholes started harassing her.

The cherry on that particular poo poo sundae was the fact that she not only didn't work for Telltale anymore, but was undergoing treatment for cancer.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Charles Bukowski posted:

Oh jesus, a long time ago. He's been doing crazy fun poo poo for years now.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Didn't he get delusional parasitosis from too much meth etc.? That was a sad spiral...

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

NLJP posted:

Didn't he get delusional parasitosis from too much meth etc.? That was a sad spiral...

He's a good egg.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

NLJP posted:

With the old mod is was a crime to post hello in the chat thread in AI but if you're making videos hosed up on meth trying to dig imaginary worms out of your arm that was ok

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

exploded mummy posted:

no there's one that boomerjinks made

The Jurassic Park Jeep I get. A bit lame, but whatever.

On the other hand I really don't get the idea behind sticking a bunch of ghostbusters poo poo on a random Japanese station wagon? What is the point?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Isn't the car guy the one who harassed a woman online to the point of doxxing someone? I know that describes far too many guys but for some reason I seem to remember this one specifically doing so (and somehow not being banned, unless he was and re-regged).

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bill Posters posted:

The Jurassic Park Jeep I get. A bit lame, but whatever.

On the other hand I really don't get the idea behind sticking a bunch of ghostbusters poo poo on a random Japanese station wagon? What is the point?

Why do you consider a facsimile of a pop-culture icon superior to an original interpretation of a pop-culture icon?

e: Serious question by the way. I wouldn't drive either :shrug:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He posted some poor PR woman's phone number and a bunch of irate assholes started harassing her.

The cherry on that particular poo poo sundae was the fact that she not only didn't work for Telltale anymore, but was undergoing treatment for cancer.

I swore there was an E/N thread, but I can't find it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Does anyone remember that thread where a goon and some girl at his college were passing little notes to each other on a park bench at a college and they didn't know who each other were? I think the goon slowly spiraled from leaving honestly cute and funny replies to bursting into random classrooms asking if someone left a note on a bench and writing songs about her.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Isn't the car guy the one who harassed a woman online to the point of doxxing someone? I know that describes far too many guys but for some reason I seem to remember this one specifically doing so (and somehow not being banned, unless he was and re-regged).

Yeah, it has been brought up a couple of times in the thread. Iirc boomerjinx rented out his cosplay car to some promotional thing, and apparently it got dinged in the process of that, and it made him single out some woman who he felt was responsible for it, to be harassed by his cosplay fans, who then did stuff like call her and make rape threaths.

It is a neat looking cosplay car, but the guy revealed himself to be a pos, basically.

exploded mummy posted:

I swore there was an E/N thread, but I can't find it.

iirc, according to this thread, the online part played out on reddit. If you do a search on the threadid of this thread on "boomerjinx", you can probably find either it, or at least the person who shared it initially.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I remember that thread but just the heartwarming part and thought it ended with them dating

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Boomerjinks still posts in the Ghostbusters thread in CD.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Boomerjinks still posts in the Ghostbusters thread in CD.

I wonder what his opinion is RE: the newest movie

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Yeah, here is the thread by said woman on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/mcy7l/today_i_received_nonstop_phone_calls_and_emails/

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Does anyone remember that thread where a goon and some girl at his college were passing little notes to each other on a park bench at a college and they didn't know who each other were? I think the goon slowly spiraled from leaving honestly cute and funny replies to bursting into random classrooms asking if someone left a note on a bench and writing songs about her.

That second part wasn't in the thread, I'm pretty sure he asked her out, she said yes, and he closed the thread on that note

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Sounds like the goon that had a torrid live romance with Wheelchair Girl.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

FilthyImp posted:

Sounds like the goon that had a torrid live romance with Wheelchair Girl.

You mean the guy who anally raped his paraplegic girlfriend in her sleep every night until she lost control of her sphincter and started making GBS threads herself, at which point he dumped her? Or is there another goon with a wheelchair girlfriend I haven't heard about?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

purple death ray posted:

You mean the guy who anally raped his paraplegic girlfriend in her sleep every night until she lost control of her sphincter and started making GBS threads herself, at which point he dumped her? Or is there another goon with a wheelchair girlfriend I haven't heard about?

:what:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

purple death ray posted:

could be the goon who crippled his gf drunk driving and asked gbs how to break up with her because she'd changed

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Why do I even still go to this website lol this is such a terrible place

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

purple death ray posted:

If it's any comfort, this was like, a fan fiction addendum to an old-as-hell goon story, sent to an anonymous confessions thread. The original guy(evil agita) denied it was him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

If it's any comfort, this was like, a fan fiction addendum to an old-as-hell goon story, sent to an anonymous confessions thread. The original guy(evil agita) denied it was him.

i mean, wouldn't you?