Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Heres some good news

quote:

Overall, the University of Michigan index of consumer confidence has jumped from 87 in October to 98 today. But that headline figure masks a wild division. Democrats believe "a deep recession" is coming under Trump (their confidence index is a mere 55), while Republicans expected a "new era of robust economic growth" (their index level is a sky-high 122). Independents are in between, as you might expect.

Republicans spending like crazy, expecting a new era of robust economic growth (lol), ignoring the fact that we are bigly overdue for another recess and will be hit the hardest after trump guts whats left of social programs lmebo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

He's never going to see those kids again but will still be forced to pay huge money to support them thanks to his enormously profitable scam

It's going to break his loving brain and redefine the Alex Jones of the future

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

logikv9 posted:

These fuckers think I'm insane because I'm pleading insanity, but I'm sane as they come! MAGA

MY HEAD IS BIG AND FULL OF HOT SANITY GOIN' REAL FAST

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

zegermans posted:

Guys I think Alex Jones may be dumb

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ex post facho posted:

Heres some good news

Republicans spending like crazy, expecting a new era of robust economic growth (lol), ignoring the fact that we are bigly overdue for another recess and will be hit the hardest after trump guts whats left of social programs lmebo
I've been spending like crazy for the same reason. Why save money that'll just get burned on insurance premiums in two months?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mirthless posted:

yeah we're not known for long term planning in Oklahoma, which is how we ended up dependant on oil tax revenue in the first place

see also: the dust bowl, fracking

You aren't the only ones. Our leadership up here in Michigan still hopes the auto industry will recover any day now, and Detroit will become a massive industrial/cultural city again while we poison everyone's water to "cut costs" until these pipe dreams happen

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Wait, whiteboards are being banned in college? Where did Alex hear that one?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Alex Jones knows the truth and that's kids are weak points that the globalists can exploit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"Okay May, it's time to put up or shut up. Are you gonna leave the EU or not?"

May: "We're holding a new election!"

lmao, all these Tory brexiters are such cowards

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Man Musk posted:

maybe the moon has trees in power rangers canon

it had a giant dragon robot for a while!!!! and possibly breathable air and earthlike gravity

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

they had japan show footage filmed on the moon and for everything else they hired a woman based so far as i can tell solely on swarthiness :whitewater:

there are not trees on moon so that is california footage

man i've said this before, but if they just dubbed the japanese power rangers show I would have liked it more 1000%

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The UK is a SAD MESS!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also the book of the new sun makes a lil but recurring deal about how the moon is now green

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

"Okay May, it's time to put up or shut up. Are you gonna leave the EU or not?"

May: "We're holding a new election!"

lmao, all these Tory brexiters are such cowards
Brexit's happening either way, but they don't want to be left holding the bag.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/854388907651280897

lol mike rowe sucks

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
a CCI of 122 thats wild

thats gotta be like "trump will literally give me solid 24k gold bars in the next year so buying this boat isnt a problem"

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

deathbysnusnu posted:

It hardly matters if Oklahoma funds education, more money just means newer bibles for science class and better gear for the football team.

mostly this thing

it doesn't matter if we're 50th in the nation in education, as long as we're #1 in the only thing that really matters: High School Football

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

This rant is gibberish even by Alex Jones standards but he says goblins in it and that's funny.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Man Musk posted:

maybe the moon has trees in power rangers canon

goddmanit. I forgot even the moon in power rangers universe is better than our moon.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Brexit's happening either way, but they don't want to be left holding the bag.

why don't you have the correct avatar yet friend

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

Do you guys think OK or KS will be the first failed state?

KS seems to be turfing out all the old Tea Party idiots but, surprise surprise, the new ones seem to be voting all the same way as the old ones

dark horse, louisiana

jindal gutted the gently caress out of education in ways brownback could only dream of, new orleans is just as much of a failed city as detroit with the added benefit of both being below the water line and in the path of hurricanes, deepwater has started to kill off the fishing industry there and they let BP get away with it because of course, and unlike kansas republicans are still mostly loved there

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Shageletic posted:

Did they have different actors for this character? Looks diffefrent.

The first season was the original Japanese woman, Witch Bandora, but they literally didn't think the show would last more than one season, so when Fox was all "gently caress keep shooting this power rangers into my balls" they hired a Mexican woman. Lord Zedd was never even in any of the Japanese Sentai shows, he's completely American-made.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

SocketWrench posted:

while we poison everyone's water to "cut costs" until these pipe dreams happen

:iamafag:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

is it really off-the-rails if you keep bumping them

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah he's a hand puppet of Capital whether he realizes it or not. I'm sure employers in the industry of those middle income blue collar jobs would just love to dissolve the unions and hire everybody who applies to drive down wages, but there's a reason you can't just walk into a shop and become a pipefitter

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it was really good and funny when people were quoting that mike rowe "give trump a chance - this is america - america america! woo! america good. lazy bad." thing like a day out from the election. dems were quoting it too. that dude has always sucked.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Also interesting, growth was only 0.5% in the U.S. econ, suggesting nobody is spending, except Republicans, which, lol

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

He's never going to see those kids again but will still be forced to pay huge money to support them thanks to his enormously profitable scam

he was getting soft, melting into a neocon and all that. i look forward to the bitter new post family court jones

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

mormonpartyboat posted:

is it really off-the-rails if you keep bumping them

:drat:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

They're cargo culting reaganomics because at the time it was implemented it made just enough of a difference to keep industry staggering along on fumes for a few years. It never was a viable solution to the problem of the rest of the world climbing out of the post-war infrastructure hole and competing against the US within the first world but much like how you can use turds to pack a sucking chest wound and it'll stop the bleeding for a little bit if you use enough, it looked enough like a fix to get at least passing credit for the senile old gipper.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

congrats to ex-mrs. alex jones. for a lot.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Mary Ann Cotton murdered 21 people, including 11 of her own children and three of her husbands. But for all her faults she was also history's first female serial killer.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
All those dollars funnelled into Chinese MAGA hats and Grade D- Trump Steaks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

dark horse, louisiana

jindal gutted the gently caress out of education in ways brownback could only dream of, new orleans is just as much of a failed city as detroit with the added benefit of both being below the water line and in the path of hurricanes, deepwater has started to kill off the fishing industry there and they let BP get away with it because of course, and unlike kansas republicans are still mostly loved there

how has the new Dem governor been doing? Doing just well enough to keep things afloat for the next loonie Republican to get voted in, or trying to band-aid a lacerated jugular?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

How much of a 'red pill' was he before? He's going to go full MRA if he was not there already.

I might start tuning in just to witness some meltdowns

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kelly Jones' lawyer: oh gently caress yes. oh oh yeah. thats hot. i didnt realize I would be sitting in the court bathroom jacking off to a man screaming in his car when i woke up this morning

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

One more libertarian capitalist who is simply outraged that consumers leveraged their buying power in the free market to make a company change their policies

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
mike rowe: i pretended to do hosed up and hard jobs for a few hours at a stretch, listen to me

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

This rant is gibberish even by Alex Jones standards but he says goblins in it and that's funny.

I like how he rants about globalists, but legitimizes everything he has talked about through what is written in bills, harvard studies, and government reports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
its almost like Sherman should have finished the job in tge South 🤔

• Locked thread