Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

holy poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol gently caress that

Death is healthy and good. Could you imagine a world ruled over by immortal transhuman Reagan forever?

Human beings will never beat death. Increases in the average lifespan are just that, averages, caused by reducing infant mortality and acute sources of mortality (disease and trauma). Maximum lifespan has always been what it's been.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%206%3A1-3&version=NRSV&interface=amp

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

are they bringing back the szechuan or did that die quick

They are making a live action Mulan, so maybe?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah the feds' case was "look at all this evidence we have, from the many, many moles we had inside their organization"

the defense responded with "well there were like 10 people there so are you saying you had so many moles that you were entrapping us?

feds said "no and we won't prove it" and the jury said to pull around to the 2nd window

wowwee!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

*autographs baby's forehead and tosses it into the crowd*

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/854351896055873536

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Did he toss it into the crowd after signing it?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

Alex Jones got all the mannerisms of a deeply schizophrenic guy who thinks hes a werewolf

your honor, I'd like to point out that my client removing his clothes any time he believes he is transforming actually demonstrates clear planning and responsible behavior, both characteristics that we look for in responsible parents

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Equeen posted:

I really hoping that the ex-wife's attorneys use the clip of Jones calling Sandy Hook a false flag as evidence

It can be seen as political right? ANything like that is not being let in.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

is that recent

because i love the fact that every toddler and infant with their picture taken with him is terrified or is giving a "are you serious?" look

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

eonwe posted:

that makes me want to die. what does it matter if you vote for the winner or the loser

you are recording your support for a person who goes with your views you stupid loving demcuck

The end of the thread is that the guy did get his mom to drive him to the polls at least.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

so thats just a thing he does occasionally huh

ya but then that means its not an act and the ex-wife is trying to prove that he's an act tho??

or is it that he needs to prove that its an act to keep the kids

lawyering is hard

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah the feds' case was "look at all this evidence we have, from the many, many moles we had inside their organization"

the defense responded with "well there were like 10 people there so are you saying you had so many moles that you were entrapping us?

feds said "no and we won't prove it" and the jury said to pull around to the 2nd window

Hilarious white power militias where everyone is an undercover FBI agent, or the good old Islamic Terrorist which were harmless people the FBI built a bomb for, gave a bomb to, ect. poo poo there was the guy who ratted out a guy who ran such bullshit operations for the FBI and they still arrested him.

We've hit the point where most people don't trust he FBI.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

eonwe posted:

I took philosophy courses in college and my opinion was that reality is knowable, but 2016 and 2017 have shattered my view of reality

its not knowable

reality is determined by the perceptions of humans, whose perceptions differ depending on their personal biases, which are informed and enforced by other humans often pursuing personal gains. humans also exhibit a fascinating un-hivemind effect, where they become significantly stupider the more of them you gather together. we have a huge mass of idiots conditioned to be conned by idiot salesmen and slick advertising and then we let them vote and determine judgement for criminal cases. humanity was a mistake, and I want the curly fries

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

Rich people are forever making doctors or even entire medical fields chase after their pet issue no matter how bonkers because "hey, that person has money".

lol not really i mean in a broad sense yes more research is happening on type 2 diabetes than on river blindness because the former is a rich world problem but very rarely if ever do more than a few doctors let alone "entire fields" end up chasing a rich weirdo's pet issue

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
If Putin is as smart as he supposedly is, he hasn't been pumping LePen in France lately - he's been pumping Mélenchon. LePen vs. Mélenchon is her only hope to win, and it suddenly looks like a possibility.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

How does Mr. Norquist reconcile his support for vaping with the fact that Tim Heidecker murdered 13 teenagers using his Tom Cruise Heidecker Nutritional Vaping System, developed by the discredited Dr. San this past week???

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

is that recent

because i love the fact that every toddler and infant with their picture taken with him is terrified or is giving a "are you serious?" look

just taken in milwaukee where he will be making remarks shortly (photo taken by nyt's doug mills)

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Welcome to two hours ago. Just smdh.

Two more interesting retweets

https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/854396485777182721

https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/854396768053854212

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

ya but then that means its not an act and the ex-wife is trying to prove that he's an act tho??

or is it that he needs to prove that its an act to keep the kids

lawyering is hard

i feel really bad for the judge that has to untangle the insane thicket of a man that is Alex Jone

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

pathetic little tramp posted:

The end of the thread is that the guy did get his mom to drive him to the polls at least.

lol, he isn't even principled enough to stand by his terrible idea. rip.

at least he voted tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2017 is so stupid, you guys

it learned me some but good about those power rangers

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
grover norquist is high 24/7 to deal with the crippling pain of being grover norquist

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/854405154845716480
lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

holy poo poo

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

A lack of donors? I'm scratching my head as to why there is such a lack of downballot presence of Dem state parties. ANyone know more about it?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lmao, the national Dem party just hoards the money like loving Smaug and sits in Erebor until some dumb rural fucks in Dale kill him

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mannerup posted:

more from the alex jones hearing (via Charlie Warzel)
  • Fascinating moment here: Jury not in courtroom but Kelly Jones' attys arguing over which Infowars/Jones clips to enter into evidence.
  • The 1st clip = Alex w/ his son Rex at an event where there is a dartboard with Hilary Clinton's face on it - arguing he's indoctrinating son
  • The judge did NOT allow that clip into evidence. AJ's lawyers argued that there'd be Hillary Clinton fans on jury.
  • the next clip is of an FB Live vid of Jones at inauguration on the street arguing w/ woman and yelling "blow your rear end of the map" at camera
  • Judge: "I will not make this case about Jones & his political views" KJ aty: 'offering this for how he interacts'/ is disrespectful of women
  • KJ's lawyer says that Infowars clips aren't about politics but about "disregulated" behavior (of which KJ is being accused)
  • Next clip is of Alex Jones on Washington Mall before inauguration, slurring words. "i'm gonna go piss on some tree" he says in clip
  • Judge will allow the clips as long as they take out Jones saying "1776 will commence again" because it's political

lol you know legal system is hosed when you can't admit the ramblings of a fuckin madman because of politics

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"its satire! its satire!" i say as i strip down to my aluminum foil underpants in public

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

mannerup posted:

more from the alex jones hearing (via Charlie Warzel)
  • Fascinating moment here: Jury not in courtroom but Kelly Jones' attys arguing over which Infowars/Jones clips to enter into evidence.
  • The 1st clip = Alex w/ his son Rex at an event where there is a dartboard with Hilary Clinton's face on it - arguing he's indoctrinating son
  • The judge did NOT allow that clip into evidence. AJ's lawyers argued that there'd be Hillary Clinton fans on jury.
  • the next clip is of an FB Live vid of Jones at inauguration on the street arguing w/ woman and yelling "blow your rear end of the map" at camera
  • Judge: "I will not make this case about Jones & his political views" KJ aty: 'offering this for how he interacts'/ is disrespectful of women
  • KJ's lawyer says that Infowars clips aren't about politics but about "disregulated" behavior (of which KJ is being accused)
  • Next clip is of Alex Jones on Washington Mall before inauguration, slurring words. "i'm gonna go piss on some tree" he says in clip
  • Judge will allow the clips as long as they take out Jones saying "1776 will commence again" because it's political

Nope, no outbursts with remotely political subcomponents can possibly contribute to a court's record of abuse.

Remember: if you rob a store, wear something politically contentious so none of the video evidence can be used against you in court.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

What a day for this to become a meme:

:allears:

Anyone have video for this. I assume the guy was doing an XTREME PRANK

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

eonwe posted:

lmao, the national Dem party just hoards the money like loving Smaug and sits in Erebor until some dumb rural fucks in Dale kill him

well, Dale Jr

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

eonwe posted:

Pelosi needs the money incase she ever gets primary'd from the left

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

im the unnecessary political satire where I get naked in my family therapy session

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

the LORD knows what's up

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/854405154845716480

his lawyer's trying to posit that acting like a lunatic at all times is ALL political so it can't be allowed. bold move.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
idiot texan coworker update: a new food truck owner picked our business to start in front of for some reason, with some p good turkish doner. one of our employees decided not eat there and turned around to just buy like $6 of chips from the snack machine because there was a small sign saying everything was halal

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

FOR SATIRICAL PURPOSES ONLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

turn left smaug, please

• Locked thread