Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kelly Jones will be able to just say anything, even the craziest thing she could imagine, and people will believe it.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

"I may not know my daughter's birthday but I know I love this fuckin' chili!"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

That DICK! posted:

Anyone have video for this. I assume the guy was doing an XTREME PRANK

Yeah, it's just some white people thinking it's hilarious to honk a very loud horn at people. It's actually not very fun to watch

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
alex jones is trolling his psychiatrist and his family to wake them up to NWO plans

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

if I was defending mr. jones in TEXAS, I'd take a gamble and go with the "alex jones is such a good parent, he wants to protect EVERYONE'S children from the vast government conspiracies to control them. he's actually the best parent in the country." defense

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Phi230 posted:

lol you know legal system is hosed when you can't admit the ramblings of a fuckin madman because of politics

This is the same nation that went out of its way to cater to Ammon Bundy's snowflake cowboy patriot needs.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Gringostar posted:

holy poo poo

lol I'm definitely going to start using "I ate a big bowl of chili" as my excuse for forgetting pretty much anything from now on, with zero additional context

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

:lol: in fairness, that was a big bowl of chili

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

Yeah, it's just some white people thinking it's hilarious to honk a very loud horn at people. It's actually not very fun to watch

Ya it was a train horn

They went on to storm into the restaurant and complain to the manager that the leather interior of their truck was ruined lmao

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

idiot texan coworker update: a new food truck owner picked our business to start in front of for some reason, with some p good turkish doner. one of our employees decided not eat there and turned around to just buy like $6 of chips from the snack machine because there was a small sign saying everything was halal

lol tell them the chips are technically halal too :twisted:

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Potato Salad posted:

Nope, no outbursts with remotely political subcomponents can possibly contribute to a court's record of abuse.

Remember: if you rob a store, wear something politically contentious so none of the video evidence can be used against you in court.

my fave outfit is a MAGA hat, an "I'm with her" shirt and a Jill Stein button for good measure

that only leaves libertarians and they just agree with me that if the store didnt want their poo poo stolen they should have locked it down harder

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/854406650266091520

ruh roh

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kellyanne "my way or the" Conway

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm still in the camp that says Alex Jones wants to lose, I mean child support payments are something his listeners are refusing to pay as is

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

idiot texan coworker update: a new food truck owner picked our business to start in front of for some reason, with some p good turkish doner. one of our employees decided not eat there and turned around to just buy like $6 of chips from the snack machine because there was a small sign saying everything was halal

Shallow Halal

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

alnilam posted:

lol not really i mean in a broad sense yes more research is happening on type 2 diabetes than on river blindness because the former is a rich world problem but very rarely if ever do more than a few doctors let alone "entire fields" end up chasing a rich weirdo's pet issue

Nah duder, history has tons of examples of rich people paying people (or getting robbed blind) to pursue bullshit. Then there are also the instances where some rich person gets or has a family member die of some ultra rare form of cancer and then they throw so much money at the issue people leave other pursuits.

poo poo like this is one of the reasons public funding of science and medicine is so important. We want people to research the biggest problems, not some rich persons pet cause.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

nice
edit: nice shadows too.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

That DICK! posted:

Yeah he had like an airhorn and would just blast it at the drive through when they came back with their order. smh dude couldn't even order more than a coke

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkBnNBaSIsw

pathetic little tramp fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Apr 18, 2017

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Halal good pun.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

yep the way to handle this would've just been to embrace the crazy and go all in on convincing the judge that children need to be protected by satanic liberals

this is the year 2017, get with the times

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm still in the camp that says Alex Jones wants to lose, I mean child support payments are something his listeners are refusing to pay as is

He may still benefit from the Bundy/Trump effect where paranoid idiot white men with toxic macho complexes get a win despite everything stacked against them.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Yeah I don't think this going well for Alex Jones:
https://twitter.com/JTiloveTX/status/854400065426911233
https://twitter.com/JTiloveTX/status/854400492360933376
https://twitter.com/JTiloveTX/status/854403087892697088
https://twitter.com/JTiloveTX/status/854405316380946435
But on the other hand:
https://twitter.com/JTiloveTX/status/854399290751557634

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
arrested by the statist thought police for doing satire within 100 yards of an elementary school

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

nice
edit: nice shadows too.

punch that nazi gently caress

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
alex jones ex wife is a false flag operative sent from the deep state to undermine infowars as fake news

they dont want u 2 kno the truth obviously

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol imagine loving alex jones

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

It'll be cool as heck when we scale back H1-B visas and it turns out we can't do anything smart or sciencey or hire people in the tech and power sectors because Americans don't go into STEM programs anymore

there are shitloads of Americans in stem who can't get jobs because the federal science orgs are constantly being defunded

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
also his wife should call him a globalist

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i want to see the alex jones drunk tape

release the drunk tape please

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mormonpartyboat posted:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

MysteriousStranger posted:

Nah duder, history has tons of examples of rich people paying people (or getting robbed blind) to pursue bullshit. Then there are also the instances where some rich person gets or has a family member die of some ultra rare form of cancer and then they throw so much money at the issue people leave other pursuits.

poo poo like this is one of the reasons public funding of science and medicine is so important. We want people to research the biggest problems, not some rich persons pet cause.

medical marijuana passed in Florida last year entirely because some rich big city lawyer started an amendment campaign for it after his brother died of some painful disease that would have been managed much better with :420: than any of the lovely pain pills available to him

this was a net good but it's stupid that we need rich people to want something before it's even worth considering

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

man this is some conversion therapy poo poo isnt it

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Stop it, I'm at 75% blood flow...

From gouging out my eyes and bleeding profusely.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

mormonpartyboat posted:

extremely loud and incredibly close

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Fullhouse posted:

medical marijuana passed in Florida last year entirely because some rich big city lawyer started an amendment campaign for it after his brother died of some painful disease that would have been managed much better with :420: than any of the lovely pain pills available to him

this was a net good but it's stupid that we need rich people to want something before it's even worth considering

Hey man that's not fair, rich people freed the slaves!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

That DICK! posted:

accept no imposters here's the full vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHh4qCjn3xQ

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

Agreed about public funding but there is a big difference between "paying people to pursue something," i.e. maybe a few dozen researchers which yes has happened plenty of times, vs causing "an entire field" to abandon more pressing problems and focus on a pet issue, which has not, thanks in part to our history of publicly funded medical research

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

alex jones ex wife is a false flag operative sent from the deep state to undermine infowars as fake news

they dont want u 2 kno the truth obviously

omg how powerful is the deep state that they could sneak an operative into the most personal, inner life of our dear leader alex jones? we need him more than ever, keep fighting the good fight alex!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! is a MESS

• Locked thread