Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Turdfuzz posted:

grats on not bein dead

turdfuzz.... thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

Sarandon 2020: Its Time Leftists Had Their Own Really Stupid Motherfucker Candidate

Matt Damon strikes me as someone who'd be petulant in a Hillary sort of way if he ever ran for office. That said the entertainer turned politican I want to run for president is Franken, because I think he's qualified for the position.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Aurubin posted:

Matt Damon strikes me as someone who'd be petulant in a Hillary sort of way if he ever ran for office. That said the entertainer turned politican I want to run for president is Franken, because I think he's qualified for the position.

cant succc the zuckkk

we are still working on the slogan, thank u for ur patience

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aurubin posted:

Franken/Stein 2020 :getin:

Also, who did dis?

:justpost:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Lawn signs are still useless right? So Ossoff shouldn't be mad about them getting stolen and focus more on his algorithms?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Barks posted:

been gone for a few months, is this the democrats thread

welcome back

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hey CC / other Dem insiders, what do you think

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/854394601377062914

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/854395577899110400

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

prolly true, most of the davis crew were packing their bags to join the 'main stage' very vocally even during the campaign. It was hilariously seen as a stepping stone to them, I wouldn't be shocked at all to hear they bullshit their way to the national race with some bullshit 'texas could be in play' things

...that I also fell for :smithicide:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

sexpig by night posted:

prolly true, most of the davis crew were packing their bags to join the 'main stage' very vocally even during the campaign. It was hilariously seen as a stepping stone to them, I wouldn't be shocked at all to hear they bullshit their way to the national race with some bullshit 'texas could be in play' things

I voted for Clinton partly because I thought Texas would be a couple of points close (living in Blue counties all your life does dumb things to your head).

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

i do not disagree with this, esp. benenson. he is definitely responsible for many of the gently caress-ups although his allies are now claiming it definitely wasn't his fault and actually mook sidelined him. many top staffers were from mcauliffe, which was a pretty decent campaign. but those people largely went on to gently caress up 2014.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Frijolero posted:

I voted for Clinton partly because I thought Texas would be a couple of points close (living in Blue counties all your life does dumb things to your head).

in my own defense here in my blue part of Texas we did have a very horrible election for republicans locally so I'm gonna just retroactively add 'at the county level' to all my horrible smug "TEXAS COULD BE COMPETITIVE!!! TEXAS!!!!" badtakes

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

sexpig by night posted:

at least you can admit you were wrong now tatum, which is still miles beyond the likes of CC and WhiskeyJuvenile

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im withered

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Makes me think of a brain sandwich from izombie.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

quote:

It was a vision Hillary herself couldn't articulate for them. But the one aspect of her campaign that she was most confident about was that none of the tribes, separately or in collaboration, had any idea how to construct a winning message for her. In her view, it was up to the people she paid to find the right message for her -- a construction deeply at odds with the way Sanders and Trump built their campaigns around their own gut feelings about where to lead the country.

why was hillary running if she had absolutely no vision or message of her own? why was she so insistent on winning? she wanted power to help out her banker pals and get some extra cash for her dynasty

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

#itsherturn #bernedout #imwithher #HRCDWS2020

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

hillary

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Condiv posted:

why was hillary running if she had absolutely no vision or message of her own? why was she so insistent on winning? she wanted power to help out her banker pals and get some extra cash for her dynasty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c

The only good Obama is a 2008 Obama

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/854414348600651777

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

ok, welcome to the bad dem list warren

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:laffo:

well its the image that counts, they dont give a gently caress if that statue was financed by wall street

image, not source is what america cares about now

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dang yall fickle

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

For my own sanity I'm going to assume she's unaware of why that statue is there

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

For my own sanity I'm going to assume she's unaware of why that statue is there

the little girl represents the worker standing against the charging bull of capitalism i assume

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Oh come on......really? How out of touch do you have to be that standing next to this Wall St donated art piece is some sort of statement?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

someone should slip a wobblie flag into the crook of her arm and take a few pictures

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

dang yall fickle

We're burdened by a literal mountain of useless political trivia

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Al! posted:

the little girl represents the worker standing against the charging bull of capitalism i assume

it was put there as part of a PR thing centered on "more women in boardrooms" lol

what you said is what most people immediately assumed when they first saw it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
some lady did a bad tweet and now shes dead to me. i take content creation very loving seriously.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Homeless Friend posted:

We're burdened by a literal mountain of useless political trivia

imagine being in 2017 and giving a poo poo that a statue was 'funded by wall street' when the point is more that the bull retard is making a stink over the statue being there despite him doing the exact same thing with his lovely bull and all.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

some lady did a bad tweet and now shes dead to me. i take content creation very loving seriously.

it's a really cool thing where people will cry about 'image over substance' while literally having a meltdown over optics but because they don't use the magic O-Word it's different somehow

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

girl power?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES OUT

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Creating content is basically posting and posting is my entire existence.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

sexpig by night posted:

imagine being in 2017 and giving a poo poo that a statue was 'funded by wall street' when the point is more that the bull retard is making a stink over the statue being there despite him doing the exact same thing with his lovely bull and all.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i dont even understand what this post was trying to say

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

sexpig by night posted:

it's a really cool thing where people will cry about 'image over substance' while literally having a meltdown over optics but because they don't use the magic O-Word it's different somehow

i dont see why you're ashamed to say the word orgasm

i say it all the time

orgasm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i dont even understand what this post was trying to say

the guy who made the charging bull statue is mad about the little girl statue

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Al! posted:

ahhhhh, thanks

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Al! posted:

i was unaware of this. that's loving amazing.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al! posted:

lol wut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
its a good picture

i like her jacket color :shobon:

i mean *ahem*

[leftistishly] how could she do that. *gasp* She's touching the #woke statue. Liz's dead to me, you hear me. she's fuckin DEAD, PAL to me as a democrat, PRIMARY HER rear end

[centristishly] my high horse is better, you're just being a petulant child who doesn't want to compromise. We need money and money is good to win but we should save all the money that we've made even though we need money because we're not spending what we have so we're just going to hold onto it until the mattering. Any day now.

[suck zoneishly] heh, fight like a girl that's pretty uhhh uhhh uhh *pushes up anime glasses* sexist~

• Locked thread