Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
So the Factory of Sadness video got recommended to me today by youtube and I had forgotten how much I loved it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

Sorry but this is the best sports Onion.

http://www.theonion.com/article/wade-phillips-excited-about-upcoming-nfl-giraffe-6677

Wade. :baby:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bucs are doing hard knocks.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
God they pick the most boring teams

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

The Glumslinger posted:

So the Factory of Sadness video got recommended to me today by youtube and I had forgotten how much I loved it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

It reminds me that the Chargers played entertaining football once

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Volkerball posted:

God they pick the most boring teams

Seriously

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Gary Gilliam to SF, Seahawks won't match.

A bit scary to lose any line depth, but he was real bad and I'm looking forward to watching Bennett feast on him.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

Lame. I was convinced it was gonna be us. Young popular QB, new coach, a city filled with insane people who love their team too much and would love watching all the drama, etc.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/854387810991837184

The gently caress?

Edit: *breath* in Bill we trust

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

FizFashizzle posted:

Called it. Granted it's been speculated by Bucs guys for a while.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

GaussianCopula posted:

The gently caress?

He's been wildly efficient for the last 2 years and you're paying him dirt money. No breathe-holding necessary.

If fact, thinking literally any move the Pats make might not work out incredibly biased in your favor at this point is insulting to the rest of the fanbases.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Diva Cupcake posted:

He's been wildly efficient for the last 2 years and you're paying him dirt money. No breathe-holding necessary.

If fact, thinking literally any move the Pats make might not work out incredibly biased in your favor at this point is insulting to the rest of the fanbases.

Seriously. "What the gently caress are they doing," says idiot fan who somehow thinks they're smarter than Bill Belichick

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Kony Ealy is poo poo.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

FizFashizzle posted:

Kony Ealy is poo poo.

Who's better Fiz, Kony Ealy or the husk of Julius Peppers?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

Kony Ealy is poo poo.

The Patriots got something out of Shea McClellin last year. It's loving weird man.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

See? Even lovely Mingo trades end in Super Bowls.

quote:

New England Patriots
On August 25, 2016, the Browns traded Mingo to the New England Patriots in exchange for a 2017 fifth-round draft pick. On February 5, 2017, Mingo and the Patriots won Super Bowl LI.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Edit: Wrong Thread!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

GaussianCopula posted:

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/854387810991837184

The gently caress?

lol

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

FizFashizzle posted:

:barf:

Though I'm eager to see how Jameis tops Goff for Dumbest Televised Statement.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

waah posted:

Who's better Fiz, Kony Ealy or the husk of Julius Peppers?

Peppers hasn't played with his hand on the ground in how many years?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami Dolphins running back powerhouse

I always liked him in Miami but he did everything above average - he was NOWHERE as good as Ajayi or Miller

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Chichevache posted:

:barf:

Though I'm eager to see how Jameis tops Goff for Dumbest Televised Statement.

But will he be able to top "ladies sit down"?

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?
The best Belichick Onion:

http://www.theonion.com/article/in-stunning-change-of-character-bill-belichick-ado-30951

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Diva Cupcake posted:

The funny thing is GC is more of a Patriots propaganda mouthpiece than sites with names like Pats Pulpit, but he's had a random hate of Mike Gillislee all offseason. :iiam:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Diva Cupcake posted:

See? Even lovely Mingo trades end in Super Bowls.

That was... not a good trade.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

axeil posted:

Lame. I was convinced it was gonna be us. Young popular QB, new coach, a city filled with insane people who love their team too much and would love watching all the drama, etc.

This would have been so much more watchable.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/854390523859259393

He has now restructured his contract three years in a row to get less money.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

axeil posted:

Doug Pederson probably killed this idea before it even had a chance to germinate.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

sean10mm posted:

The funny thing is GC is more of a Patriots propaganda mouthpiece than sites with names like Pats Pulpit, but he's had a random hate of Mike Gillislee all offseason. :iiam:

I kinda shocked how much Bill is spending on RBs this year, but he is the genius and probably knows best.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/854390523859259393

He has now restructured his contract three years in a row to get less money.

Just like all said all off season. He gets to make more videos with Edelman that way.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
NFL won't fine and suspend Aqib Talib for last year's shooting incident

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Eli Wiggum posted:

NFL won't fine and suspend Aqib Talib for last year's shooting incident

Well yeah, they looked really stupid when they suspended Hernandez and he was found innocent

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Well yeah, they looked really stupid when they suspended Hernandez and he was found innocent

lol

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Strobe posted:

I know two Pats fans. One is chill and honestly only seems happy at her team winning games and thinking Goodell is a useless piece of poo poo (and really, who among us does not). The other posts screen grabs of the SB score at 3:28 pm every other day.

I'm incredibly late on this but that second person deserves the congressional Medal of Honor

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Bigass Moth posted:

Was there seriously a "is Joe Thomas a hall of famer" debate in this thread? What the gently caress.

Joe Thomas, like other greats of his era such as Peyton Manning, Frank Gore, and Tom Brady, is a lock for the Hall

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Tom Brady has to retire to make the hall

What I'm saying is Tom Brady retire bitch

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'd rather Tom Brady keep playing until he is a shell of his former self

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

In the year 2035, in the capstone to a thoroughly unsatisfying season as the lack of youth football participation finally bubbled up to the pros, Tom Brady will win the super bowl in canton (there haven't been new stadiums built for 10 years) and march across the street and induct his drat self in the hall, undying

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
lol if you think Tom Brady is going to let us see him bad. The second he notices he can't do it anymore, he's gone.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

No Irish Need Imply posted:

lol if you think Tom Brady is going to let us see him bad. The second he notices he can't do it anymore, he's gone.

This will happen on his 65th birthday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

No Irish Need Imply posted:

to the bills, for a first-round draft pick

• Locked thread