Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie

I want to like that sort of game, but the need to constantly invest time in them is a total turnoff. Here's hoping that nobody breaks into your house and destroys your corpse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I've been balancing my portfolio too

*cue scene of vanisher carefully arranging printouts of his posting history*

But for reals get well soon. That game looks up my alley let me see if I can run it tonight

Fuck My Ass

vanisher posted:

I've been balancing my portfolio too

*cue scene of vanisher carefully arranging printouts of his posting history*

But for reals get well soon. That game looks up my alley let me see if I can run it tonight

You should atleast be able to run it on medium. PM your steam if you get it working.

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

cda

by Hand Knit
The GBS thread about the Cleveland murder guy is predictably terrible but these two posts are awesome and I love them

Jolo posted:

gently caress that guy and gently caress the Ford Fusion for assisting him. The built in phone charger helped keep his murder camera charged and the excellent gas mileage kept him on the road killing instead of at the gas station getting spotted on camera.

Jolo posted:

The rhetoric that I keep seeing repeated now is that "It takes a good guy with a Fusion to stop a bad guy with a Fusion."

The police certainly believe it: http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/10/technology/ford-fusion-hybrid-police-car/index.html

As long as it continues to be this easy for someone to purchase a stylish, affordable, eco-friendly Ford Fusion, these tragedies will continue to occur. We need more regulations on these vehicles. The only way to get restrictions put in place is to get the word out. Call up your local state representatives and tell them about the Fusion's Enhanced Active Park Assist with Parallel and Reverse Perpendicular Parking. If they won't do anything, demand to speak to your Congressman or Senator about the Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection. If only this villain hadn't been equipped with Pedestrian Detection. In closing, gently caress this guy and gently caress the Striking, Impactful, and Precise Ford Fusion.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Maybe its because I'm on the mobile app but some people have funny things in their reg dates

vanisher

Oh jk nm

Fuck My Ass
does anyone have snap chat and be interested in seeing my exciting life

City of Glompton

gently caress My rear end posted:

does anyone have snap chat and be interested in seeing my exciting life

no grody surgery pics ok? I'm siluvayne

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Elusif

I'm tired of all these rich people in BYOB not buying me a sandwich. When do I get my sandwich FMA?

Fuck My Ass

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I'm tired of all these rich people in BYOB not buying me a sandwich. When do I get my sandwich FMA?

I've got a 50/50 pot going right now in the internet tough guy challenge CDA is running.

Fuck My Ass

City of Glompton posted:

sent

Elusif

i wouldn't compete in a coma competition for 50 cents, i spit on it

Twenty Four

gently caress My rear end posted:

im pissed that I can't go to the gym since I broke my ankle; however I got like two months off of work.... but now I'm bored out of my mind after 1.5 weeks. I've watched everything on Netflix.

Everything? I don't have netflix but a couple of years ago a friend of mine went on vacation for a week and had me house sit and I just hung out, drank, played some games, and watched UK Top Gear the whole time. Watch that, its fun, specifically the specials, and drink. Or the new Grand Tour on amazon since it is the same guys and still pretty funny and you seem to like cars with your new Hellcat. I wish I had more time on my hands, to spend with friends, play stuff, watch stuff!

City of Glompton

cool, I've added you

always happy to add another yobber to the fold

Fuck My Ass

Twenty Four posted:

Everything? I don't have netflix but a couple of years ago a friend of mine went on vacation for a week and had me house sit and I just hung out, drank, played some games, and watched UK Top Gear the whole time. Watch that, its fun, specifically the specials, and drink. Or the new Grand Tour on amazon since it is the same guys and still pretty funny and you seem to like cars with your new Hellcat. I wish I had more time on my hands, to spend with friends, play stuff, watch stuff!

I'm a work-a-holic I hate not being in the office with the fellas and being a total daycrew loser.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

City of Glompton posted:

I have also sent you a request

eonwe

im posting while im at work

I Was The Fury

eonwe posted:

im posting while im at work

!

Me too!

City of Glompton

I Was The Fury posted:

I have also sent you a request

yay! :) I hope you like dumb pictures of my face and stupid things I think are funny.

I Was The Fury

Check you PMs

I Was The Fury

City of Glompton posted:

yay! :) I hope you like dumb pictures of my face and stupid things I think are funny.

I hope you like a picture of my dog like once a week when I remember I have snapchat. Maybe I will start trying to be more active on the social medias

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I'm posting while on the turlet, but soon I too will be posting at work.

City of Glompton

I Was The Fury posted:

I hope you like a picture of my dog like once a week when I remember I have snapchat. Maybe I will start trying to be more active on the social medias

I love pet pictures :love:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

cda posted:

The GBS thread about the Cleveland murder guy is predictably terrible but these two posts are awesome and I love them

At least that murderer wasn't driving a Ford Focus SE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgwu2Byjx-Q

Scaly Haylie

hell yeah, it's time to eat half a gummi like a responsible adult who's learned his lesson about dosage.

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

this person belongs in the yob

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

snapchat: some-donkus

FluffieDuckie

also i have snapchat but you have to pass the serious challenge of guessing my username in order to be my snapchat friend

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

lol

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

also i have snapchat but you have to pass the serious challenge of guessing my username in order to be my snapchat friend

ikstomper58?

----------------

I Was The Fury

alnilam posted:

snapchat: some-donkus

Added

FluffieDuckie posted:

Guessed

Macnult

I have a snapchat but it's my irl name and please don't doxx me

Guillermus

Just saying hello! I've been in a long BYOB-posting-hiatus. I hope you all are well and chillin'

Thanks Manifisto for the cheesy goondue!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
hi Guillermus!

----------------

Munchables

https://twitter.com/dog_rates/status/854365224396361728

cda

by Hand Knit

And that dog? His name was Einstein.

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

a good dog

----------------

Munchables

https://twitter.com/dog_rates/status/854482394044301312

Macnult

what a good dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
if that dog told me to do anything, i would do it

----------------