Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
wow i can't believe the police just stopped an innocent citizen of the united states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

Why won't Trump say the words!!!!

joinder is just one word

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you knew you were hungry and so needed food, but you were like gently caress it, i'll buy this thing instead, it passes for food

...and that's how the gas station bathroom nightmare with no end begins

perhaps the only advantage of living in Oklahoma is that we have QuikTrip, a gas station you can buy food at and trust it better than the poo poo you buy at mcdonalds

gently caress those pretzels are amazing

god drat soft pretzels baked fresh right in front of you for 2 bucks

:frogsiren:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

How's it misdirection? They used the dossier to validate an investigation into Page, who fully admits he is a foreign asset. That's damning to me.

the way I read it is they're narrowing the scope of the story onto one single detail that they can kick down and claim victory. I'm imagining 'wow the fbi had to use shady unverified totally bogus fake news dossier in order to justify the unlawful and immoral surveillance of the beautiful carter page who i barely know and never met. BAD'

The FBI obviously had a lot of poo poo on carter page since he was involved leaking info to russian spies in a case that the FBI prosecuted successfully years ago.

Any leak that cut out all the context around something to give the trump team an easy take down makes me think it's from the poo poo birds behind the nunes and susan rice nonsense

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

friendly reminder that when DHS put out a report saying that domestic right wing terrorists are the biggest threat to the nation while obama was president republicans threw a fit until the person that wrote it was forced out

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jazerus posted:

where will you be when the piss tapes drop

thanks to cellular technology i'm always at my posting station

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Really trump should just break more laws so that the investigation takes longer than 8 years.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/AbiWilks/status/854458931837628416
https://twitter.com/cursedimages_2/status/854088462450003968

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

why won't trump say the words radical white terrorism

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Solarin posted:

the way I read it is they're narrowing the scope of the story onto one single detail that they can kick down and claim victory. I'm imagining 'wow the fbi had to use shady unverified totally bogus fake news dossier in order to justify the unlawful and immoral surveillance of the beautiful carter page who i barely know and never met. BAD'

The FBI obviously had a lot of poo poo on carter page since he was involved leaking info to russian spies that the FBI prosecuted successfully years ago.

Any leak that cut out all the context around something to give the trump team an easy take down makes me think it's from the poo poo birds behind the nunes and susan rice nonsense

But aspects of the dossier have been validated over and over again, and the fact that it was taken seriously enough to be used in that sense is pretty interesting.

I don't know, you're probably right because I can't imagine Mattering will occur anytime soon, if ever. I honestly think Donny ultimately emerges unscathed, and is remembered by the GOP as one of the best presidents.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

i bet alex jones or some other right wing luminary is gonna come to this guy's defense since he didn't actually shoot anybody, and oh, also, (white) felons should be allowed to have guns

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

How long until FBI actually does anything with it's investigation

when Comey testified and said they've been investigating since July he added that was still very early for a counter intelligence case. probably got a ways to go still, maybe 18-24 months pulling that estimate out of my rear end completely of course

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Solarin posted:

The FBI obviously had a lot of poo poo on carter page since he was involved leaking info to russian spies in a case that the FBI prosecuted successfully years ago.

Flynn was also under investigation by the army for years and may still be.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

whoa they still have those?

there are like four of them in maryland, owned by some dudes who loved roy rogers and bought the rights and all so they could make a few new roy rogerses like ~15 years ago

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mirthless posted:

perhaps the only advantage of living in Oklahoma is that we have QuikTrip, a gas station you can buy food at and trust it better than the poo poo you buy at mcdonalds

when i worked delivery I got coffee at a QT almost every night. they pay the people who work there a semi-decent wage too

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mirthless posted:

hello from texas

complete with jerky bar

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Al! posted:

is the military allowed to officially know about global warming because they have to prepare for things like sea level rises because if so lmao

yeah, they're not allowed to acknowledge the causes of it, but they're allowed to know about it's material and operational effects

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

mormonpartyboat posted:

complete with jerky bar

:pusheen:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

hello from texas

complete with jerky bar

thought this was an enormous gas station at first

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mirthless posted:

ooh yum

yeah that sounds good

do they use Hebrew national for their hot dogs is what I want to know, because for me that's a sign of hot dog quality

also, I prefer hot dogs to be grilled instead of boiled, and in New York those street vending hot dog guys have not received that memo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mormonpartyboat posted:

complete with jerky bar

what

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

there's this dope rear end gas station i went to in.... oklahoma? missouri? some state, called an OnCue. it was the coolest freaking gas station i've ever been in

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

im under 4x blankets, have an electric heater on too, and im still loving freezing

if you're takes were hotter you'd be fine

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gotta keep that jerky fresh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmao

https://twitter.com/cursedimages/status/793317046226333696

this is the last tweet from the original account

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

That DICK! posted:

there's this dope rear end gas station i went to in.... oklahoma? missouri? some state, called an OnCue. it was the coolest freaking gas station i've ever been in

"gas stations were the center of their lives" - post-trump archaeologists excavating the great plains

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SpaceGoku posted:

it is

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

boris johnson and neil from the young ones

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

ooh yum

yeah that sounds good

do they use Hebrew national for their hot dogs is what I want to know, because for me that's a sign of hot dog quality

also, I prefer hot dogs to be grilled instead of boiled, and in New York those street vending hot dog guys have not received that memo

they don't list a brand for the hot dogs but they're all beef and pretty dang big & good, $1.49 ea or 2/2.50

they frequently have johnsonville brats and sausages on the roller grill though

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have hosed at a gas station

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Like a month before Trump leaves office having named 3 Supreme Court justices, turned Medicaid into Dave and Busters coupons, and started a war that left the whole Western Seaboard irradiated, James Comey will pop up like "We're finally ready to recommend charges to the Justice Department."

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

complete with jerky bar

hahaha

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

But aspects of the dossier have been validated over and over again, and the fact that it was taken seriously enough to be used in that sense is pretty interesting.

I don't know, you're probably right because I can't imagine Mattering will occur anytime soon, if ever. I honestly think Donny ultimately emerges unscathed, and is remembered by the GOP as one of the best presidents.

I'm not saying nothing matters, I just think the word 'dossier' has been thoroughly poisoned to any right winger brains that hearing it just triggers a blind blood frenzy the same way the words 'obama' or 'susan rice' do. Magic right winger propaganda words basically, though I am just guessing since I don't watch fox news

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
aside from all the insane racists and federal government conspiracy nuts and all the parts of Texas that are outside of the city, Texas is pretty baller

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

my 2d waifu awaits her rights

Now that the IRS is getting defunded, I'm claiming an anime body pillow as a dependent.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Mirthless posted:

alternatively, the judge has some Very Serious Opinions About The Government and he gets full custody of his kids because Obama turned the frogs gay

I have no faith, whatsoever in the justice system after Malheur and neither should you

you do understand that the right to trial by jury is one of our foundational ones, yeah?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpaceGoku posted:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
buc-ees is the gold standard of places to poop while you are driving the blasted hellscape between Dallas and Austin/San Antonio/Houston

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
All us States I know of are poo poo but I don't know anything about delaware

• Locked thread