Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

Inspired by Trump tracker, Goons have a Star Citizen Tracker. eye-opening to wee what's missing after 146m + 6 yrs

ooh fancy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
one year ago today StarCitizen CEO announces not all stretch goals will be in the commercial release.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Booourns posted:

From an outside view, the way you guys invoke FYAD as a boogeyman is exactly the same as the way SC people do it with derek smart

FYAD is weaksauce poo poo TBH

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

his nibs posted:

I dunno Doofus Smeg has a certain ring to it

I was partial to Derp Shart. Pithy and wickedly subversive. :rock:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
also I am now 100% reliant on the play-by-play ITT on all the goings on from CIG, Around the Hearse or whatever the gently caress it's called now and am a much happier person for it.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

CrazyLoon posted:

also I am now 100% reliant on the play-by-play ITT on all the goings on from CIG, Around the Hearse or whatever the gently caress it's called now and am a much happier person for it.

:same: If it wasn't for this thread I'd never know what was in the Reverse the Hearse either.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

CrazyLoon posted:

FYAD is weaksauce poo poo TBH
:eyepop:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Thread should be killed, every thousand or so pages

Let it die a natural death, or like all good comedy, ban it outright so it never actually goes away

When did the green go away?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

cool new Polack jokes posted:

When did the green go away?

It's tax day in the US. That's where the green went.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Thread should be killed, every thousand or so pages

There's never been anything wrong with the thread, it's the idiots in it that are the problem.

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

Colostomy Bag posted:

Get a refund :smuggo:

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Colostomy Bag posted:

I went from owing the IRS $16,000 in 2015 to getting back $7.5k this year

taxes are weird

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I also made $40k less than in 2015. cry for me, thread

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

TheAgent posted:

poo poo, you could get in the MMHC with that kind of money.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

:cry:

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
the email address I was using to receive leaks was flagged as a spam account and was shut down today

awesome

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot
:eyepop:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TheAgent posted:

Clearly you're suffering from the inverse prosperity gospel. A just punishment for your wicked slander against God's Own Video Game.

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Nobody cares how long Star Citizen will take, or how many of their promises they can deliver, but gently caress YOU for saying anything that might disrupt the money train.

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

TheAgent posted:

the email address I was using to receive leaks was flagged as a spam account and was shut down today

awesome

The erin.roberts@cloudimperiumgames.com one?

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

TheAgent posted:

awesome

Star Citizen is saved!

Eldragon
Feb 22, 2003

TheAgent posted:

awesome

So basically the die hard SC fans are so afraid of your leaks you got mass reported for spam, despite the fact they call the leaks lies?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
how did they figure out what your email was

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

TheAgent posted:

I went from owing the IRS $16,000 in 2015 to getting back $7.5k this year

taxes are weird

This is my story too. Are you me? Am I you? Are we two parps of the same parp?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
if you make less money than you expected to you'll usually get bigger returns

people bragging about big returns usually arent that good about finances (unless theyre really good at it)

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

TheAgent posted:

I think that when 3.0 hits we'll have enough people here to form our own ORG. Not sure if ORG 1.0 will be in with 3.0, but I'm hoping it will be.Does anyone have more than the basic package? To really get the multicrew esxperience we need something bigger than just the starter packages. I know for a fact me and pgabz are playing only stupid people at this point have refunded anyway.

I'll join your org! I have no package or game, but I don't feel that will really hinder me any and I'm sure it'll be the most fun ever.

Looking forward to playing nothing with you, oh capn my capn!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Lladre posted:

That is not the original pledge. The original pledge had verbiage on how they would use every dollar towards development. This is a watered down facsimile of the pledge.

And right out of the gate The Roberts' pocketed at least one year of backpay.

The con was always there, just people chose to ignore it.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

His tax return is just Trump.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

TheAgent posted:

and I wanna nab a pack of citcon tix this year so titanic and rasloasdkksov and whoever else can come get drunk and talk about spaceships

:love: Space ships.

And drinking.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

HycoCam posted:

I just really want to have sex with twin 18 year old gymnasts. But as time goes by, I've realize it will only live on as a fantasy.

Sounds like you need to buy a ship, friend. One with a hot tub so you can soak all your problems away. :sureboat:

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

The Titanic posted:

I have no package or game

Neither does CR.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

ManofManyAliases posted:

One of the first things I gather from my limited experience in software development, especially for CIG's game, is that in Agile development, you design the UI first so that you know what to program for.

Please explain this you hack fraud.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

The Titanic posted:

And right out of the gate The Roberts' pocketed at least one year of backpay.

The con was always there, just people chose to ignore it.

I forgot about the back pay thing, it's layer upon layer of poor management from day -1

Wasn't there a rumor they also give themselves huge bonuses upon completion of each milestone ?

Knowing cig that's every time they crap out a patch

Blue On Blue fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Apr 19, 2017

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/Jw3Pbj8.gifv

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

TheAgent posted:

My Sister, My Stars

An Erotic Tale Set in the Star Citizen Universe

by

BadToll

Now you're just taking pages out of my Star Citizen fiction. This is the chapter between "Sandworm In My Pants" and "Sucking Down A Hairy Roberts".

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

D_Smart posted:

Inspired by Trump tracker, Goons have a Star Citizen Tracker. eye-opening to wee what's missing after 146m + 6 yrs

:gary: this is great :yarg:

i am honestly kind of impressed that there's nothing marked 'stagnant' yet

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

ManofManyAliases posted:

You guys got me out of this whole thing, and I think that was a pretty good deal.

Agreed. While i may not agree with on almost anything, your a goodbad poster like me and most of this thread. It all works out.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

mummy - kitty love or is she trying to choke the poo poo out of it for waking her up?

this is the life of every parent

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

TheAgent posted:

awesome

Citizens want their development open, but not too open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

TheAgent posted:

awesome

A lot of sites will auto shutdown something if it gets enough reports until a human can look at it. It should come back.