Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

DogonCrook posted:

It seems silly but you have to drive a lot in texas and its kind of a gauntlet running between cities bc everytging in between is less than welcoming. These are little islands of safety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Buc-ee's Beaver Bites are also by far the best cookie I've ever tasted

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Hey now, they aren't immune from public scorn for the ultimate crime - kneeling during the anthem and not worshiping the police

you did specify "huge piece of poo poo"

if they AREN'T huge pieces of poo poo then it's open season

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

Hey now, they aren't immune from public scorn for the ultimate crime - kneeling during the anthem and not worshiping the police

protesting while black will always earn public (white) scorn

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gringostar posted:

has texas tried... not being texas?

where are the bad roads states? we're trying to be like that

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

Texas high school football coach seems like the job that would be perfect for someone who wants to be an abominable human being but be effectively above the law and thus never made to answer for their crimes.

The coach at my high school had a freakout and punched out the glass of the press box at the stadium and the glass cut some kid up real bad as it fell into the crowd and he didn't even get punished.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

excuse me sir im the savior of the kingdom

this is the moment that trump became president

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Jesus Christ

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 209 days!

Heaven Spacey posted:

Buc-ee's has janitors on station 24/7 in every cavernous bathroom (like literally 40+ stalls and urinals) who are paid to basically clean it for their entire shift and they never leave the bathroom. The jerky bar is just a small slice of the interior, which features a massive clothing store along with a full food court and the typical gas station stuff but on a huge-rear end scale.

V
:hfive:

proud Job Creators :911:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

do frontage/access roads dominate other states like they do here?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
WOOOO!!!! gently caress YEAH!!!!
https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/854465237977710593

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
The people who are legit getting pumped about Georgia need to calm the heck down. Dude is pretty cute though and I totally would.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
swing states have tried all sorts of poo poo to become solid republican, but it turns out the secret is making the roads so frigging wide that every man literally becomes an island

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Texas high school football coach seems like the job that would be perfect for someone who wants to be an abominable human being but be effectively above the law and thus never made to answer for their crimes.

you hit the demo perfectly

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This is actually Obama's fault btw

He handed Trump a huge list of vulnerable people and their addresses that we only got because we said they could trust us. Trump had promised since day 1 to systematically hunt down and purge all of these people.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Hodgepodge posted:

proud Job Creators :911:

You joke but they pay their regular guys like $13/hr+, which is a good $5 more than most places.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Gringostar posted:

has texas tried... not being texas?

There was a pilot program in Austin but rich people and meth addicts swarm to cool places like mayflies and ruin them so

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

SKULL.GIF posted:

isn't 1000 rounds like next to nothing

lol that he's of course white

the media will not report on his trial

lol yeah i've got atleast that much in my closet

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

PostNouveau posted:

Did the Democrat lose in Georgia yet?

mannerup posted:

polls are now closed in GA-06

Decision Desk

AP

spoiler alert: the sixth won't be flipped

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Like I don't have a story but if someone posted, "High school girl harassed into committing suicide after accusing coach of raping her" that mentioned the police doing nothing or saying she deserved it I would stone cold believe it

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
make bush great again

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

He handed Trump a huge list of vulnerable people and their addresses that we only got because we said they could trust us. Trump had promised since day 1 to systematically hunt down and purge all of these people.

Yeah I know. Doesn't make Steve King gloating about it any less abhorrent.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Inspector Hound posted:

There was a pilot program in Austin but rich people and meth addicts swarm to cool places like mayflies and ruin them so

Yeah, we said we wanted to be a different kind of Texas, not become California.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

did we deport a valedictorian dreamer

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

make bush great again

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

eonwe posted:

friday night during football season really is something else in Texas

I don't know how to describe it other than to say that unless you were dead or dying, you were at the football games

We've all watched FNL okay. Something something Coach's fabulous hair. SOmething something about singing in Nashville.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i will never forgive Jeb!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jesus god gently caress Steve King

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Steve king is trash

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

eonwe posted:

if u live in texas and you dont have a car, you basically may as well not exist. you kind of pick one thing you really need to be close to, like groceries, and you neglect literally everything else because lol at walking to it

Walking outside in Texas during the Summer is the leading cause of spontaneous combustion.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

It's been a while since I've felt such visceral disgust towards another human being

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

SKULL.GIF posted:

isn't 1000 rounds like next to nothing

lol that he's of course white

the media will not report on his trial

1000 isn't a ton. i could work through 100-150 pretty fast on the handgun range back when i shot.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nonsense posted:

i will never forgive Jeb!

Jeb! is a mess

Jeb! is a waste

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

jesus

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/854469815959998464

e: also

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/854471050658291712

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i heard jeb! is systematically hunting down and killing all those people who didn't clap

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Epic High Five posted:

once again the left fucks themselves by assuming the other side are human beings with souls

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GA-06 is going to come to a runoff, especially now that a bunch of equipment was mysteriously stolen from blue districts, and the Republicans there will just straight up burn ballots to ensure their guy wins.

I hope GA and MT are flagrantly corrupt so that people take to the streets now while it may still have an impact.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

logikv9 posted:

i heard jeb! is systematically hunting down and killing all those people who didn't clap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
steve king is cancer

• Locked thread