Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
One episode of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, “Auld Lang Gone,” never aired because the winning contestant (a.k.a. “gumshoe”) fell during the bonus round and broke her arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

SKULL.GIF posted:

isn't 1000 rounds like next to nothing

lol that he's of course white

the media will not report on his trial

it's way more than you should ever expect to fire unless you're going to the range or in a war
in a situation where you're just shooting at random people it's more than you're going to get off
unless you're a white dude in TX then it's probably about right

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

pathetic little tramp posted:

I hope he hangs himself in his closet but it doesn't quite take and he has to slowly suffocate to death over 33 minutes or so. I also hope he shits himself before he dies.

We all poo poo ourselves when we die

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

ironically, i'm sure a lot of alt-righters think of themselves as rick

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I hope he hangs himself in his closet but it doesn't quite take and he has to slowly suffocate to death over 33 minutes or so. I also hope he shits himself before he dies.

same

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My Linux Rig posted:

ironically, i'm sure a lot of alt-righters think of themselves as rick

naw, even the best of them consider Nazis to be allies

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

O'Reilly is/was the host with the highest ratings and biggest draw by far on that network btw. He's only seen a minor dip since the inauguration, whereas all the others have seen much larger drops in viewership

viewership doesn't mean poo poo without sponsorship though

still i don't think the gop/trump really understand how massive a blow this is

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Consummate Professional posted:

Yeah but if he shits himself before he dies, then he dies knowing that the last thing he did while alive was poo poo his pants

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

viewership doesn't mean poo poo without sponsorship though

still i don't think the gop/trump really understand how massive a blow this is

Not a massive blow until it happens, but I don't see him coming back if he isn't making the network money

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Nintendo isn't ever going to top this game and honestly I don't know if anyone else will for that matter.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

My football coach taught weightlifting class lol

My wrestling coach taught AP calculus though and he was actually good, that was pretty cool.

The dude who was the head varsity football and head wrestling coach taught AP calc & advanced weightlifting. Dude knew his maths and would always run the mile with us. He usually did the mile in 6:30. Mr Perry is a badass.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

One episode of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, “Auld Lang Gone,” never aired because the winning contestant (a.k.a. “gumshoe”) fell during the bonus round and broke her arm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0blo7i3GY

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Consummate Professional posted:

push for free chili

PUSH FOR FREE CHILI

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

naw, even the best of them consider Nazis to be allies

Who is the "best" alt-righter? Are any of them approaching sentience?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

gently caress Steve King jfc

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shugojin posted:

actually a gun is super useful for suicide if you're unlucky enough to survive the nuclear cleansing

fun fact the "vet suicide epidemic" goes away if you control for gun ownership, but MUH GUNS

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

Nintendo isn't ever going to top this game and honestly I don't know if anyone else will for that matter.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"the evidence is irrefutable" has never been said by a person with irrefutable evidence

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Mirthless posted:

You don't get a jury in a custody battle and if you're arguing in favor of nullification I'd like to remind you (as people reminded me when I made the same mistake) that nullification is a bug, not a feature, and has been used overwhelmingly to acquit terrible people of terrible crimes

Nullification is good, if you can't convince twelve people you should go to jail you shouldn't.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

it's gonna be a series of retweets, proving the vast conspiracy that everyone was eating all of this poo poo right the gently caress up the instant it dropped

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

zegermans posted:

fun fact the "vet suicide epidemic" goes away if you control for gun ownership, but MUH GUNS

Whoa buddy those guys our are heroes!!!!!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"TAKE THIS CAMERA"
"Sir this is a lyft I'm supposed to drive"

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

man the Russian robot from the new thread title is the most disappointing thing I've seen in ages

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/854479874853130240

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I hope the Trump brand advertises on O'Reilly until his real advertisers return because I want to watch the internet hurt itself.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

DogonCrook posted:

Ironically Texas is one of if not the only state that allows jury trials for custody. Its actually incredibly dumb to allow it.

I was talking about criminal trials, but that's loving hilarious.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/AndyMSchneider/status/854479578491834369

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Had to look up the bonus round. Completely forgot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvC2-IaC_gI

What a lovely place to break your arm.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This is a classic sign of things being extremely good for them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also MARC E KASOWITZ is an amazing name

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

...i saw as i turn into a c o r n c o b

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

The amount of dumb fuckups Trump would have to pull off before anyone near him would legitimately be concerned he's going senile has got to really high. They all know he's just dumb.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/854481350166028289

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i love the idea that they're namechecking as bad something bill has said was good for the country lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Human Crouton posted:

I hope the Trump brand advertises on O'Reilly until his real advertisers return because I want to watch the internet hurt itself.

lol like FNC would be dumb enough to sign a contract with Trump

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

"TAKE THIS CAMERA"
"Sir this is a lyft I'm supposed to drive"

it's basically everything i wanted

alex jones has to choose between the lies he's built around himself and his children, and since he's terrible he can't decide

he absolutely cannot have both and may lose both in the process of trying to

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
edit: actually you know what I'm just gonna pass on this

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

when did they upgrade Breath of the Wild's graphics?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Also I think Obama or Hillary would disagree about the greatest character assassination claim

• Locked thread