Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

priznat posted:

Time to twitter stalk Jay!!

Between trailers and RLM there is rarely a reason to actually watch a movie anymore and it is a massive timesaver imo.

Basically, go through his Twitter and just watch whatever he tells you to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I thought that personally, he would have loved it. Very disappointed.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

It's all blurry, is It a slenderman?
E: oops, had my anti Star Wars spoiler goggles on.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm sure they let the graphics overlay guy in on their biggest secret.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

isn't rey too young to be obi wan's daughter? unless they froze his jedi jizz? i guess he could be a grand daughter but that would probably still mean they froze his jizz because that fucker ain't loving.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Probably more a Harry Potter child naming scheme. Rey Yoda Anakin Kenobi.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PostNouveau posted:

i hope you are right

naem
May 29, 2011

Are you telling me Obie wan didn't gently caress??

That guy hosed. He hosed HARD

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
can't wait for the spin off movie about whomever obi-wan knocked up

then the spin off movie about the villain from that spin off movie, feat the death star and darth vader

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait for the eventual X-Men / Star Wars crossover after Disney buys the rights.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i want a hospital drama spinoff of the emperor palpatine surgical reconstruction center

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i'm surprised at the restraint disney have shown by not using their ips to do a marvel/star wars comic crossover

i mean, theres already been a marvel/attack on titan oneshot

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i want a hospital drama spinoff of the emperor palpatine surgical reconstruction center

I would kill for this. Have Palpatine show up every now and then in a Dr. Kelso type role.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

naem posted:

Are you telling me Obie wan didn't gently caress??

That guy hosed. He hosed HARD

There's like a whole running subplot in the clone wars cartoon about him and like the queen of a planet? boning a lot

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i never watched the clone wars because i don't want star wars cartoons, except for the original boba fett one

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
people keep telling me the star wars tv shows are good and every time I try to watch them they're loving horrible.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

a bone to pick posted:

people keep telling me the star wars tv shows are good and every time I try to watch them they're loving horrible.

Have you ever considered turning your frown. . . upside down?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. F! posted:

Have you ever considered turning your frown. . . upside down?

:mrwhite:

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Clawtopsy posted:

can't wait for the spin off movie about whomever obi-wan knocked up

then the spin off movie about the villain from that spin off movie, feat the death star and darth vader

you seriously think it wont be about Obi-wan and Anakin loving? They hosed HARD.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Maybe Rey is literally obi wan
Like a reincarnation or something, that's why she has an intuition of how force powers work

starkebn
May 18, 2004

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Maybe Rey is literally obi wan
Like a reincarnation or something, that's why she has an intuition of how force powers work

this is something that could be interesting, so let's strike that off the list

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

I can't wait for the eventual X-Men / Star Wars crossover after Disney buys the rights.

Counter-point if they do it before Ian MacKellen dies we can watch Magneto tear apart a Death Star while saying all manner of snarky things about the Force being inferior

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Clawtopsy posted:

i'm surprised at the restraint disney have shown by not using their ips to do a marvel/star wars comic crossover

i mean, theres already been a marvel/attack on titan oneshot

I can see why that's a one shot, "beating down giant dude" is like a slow Tuesday for Marvel

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Blue Star posted:

Arnold makes funny noises when he falls in the hole and finds the sword. Also the other actors are pretty bad, except James Earl Jones. Thulsa Doom will always be his defining role to me, more so than Darth Vader. I like the movie overall because i like the sets and the costumes, the score is beautiful, and the story is very simple and raw in a good way. Like, there's no bullshit or nonsense, it's just a straight-up revenge story. I like the vaguely Bronze Age feel to everything. Way more interesting than typical medieval-ness in a lot of fantasy stuff. Probably the best sword-and-sorcery film ever made, which isnt saying much admittedly. Anyway, I;m just curious to hear what RLM guys have to say about it.
Conan is great and it is own thing in the mythos. I think that is what makes it great.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Mulaney Power Move posted:

isn't rey too young to be obi wan's daughter? unless they froze his jedi jizz? i guess he could be a grand daughter but that would probably still mean they froze his jizz because that fucker ain't loving.

Obviously Obi-Wan was bored on Tatooine and probably jacked off into the universe like Darth Plagueis and Palpatine to impregnate spirituality itself

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Slenderman has potential to be a good movie villain yet, and all the series people made about Slenderman.. well, a couple were actually good. Ironically not Marble Hornets later on since that just got.. really dull with no real satisfying ending and a lot of padding.

Someone needs to make a PROPER movie about the character and avoid found footage since that's dying. I really think it's got lasting appeal like a Jason or a Freddy, it's just that the hacks that started it petered out halfway through.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
James Earl Jones looks ridiculous in Conan. Not his fault, just a bad casting choice.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Space Taxi posted:

James Earl Jones looks ridiculous in Conan. Not his fault, just a bad casting choice.

A bad and wrong opinion

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I mean that hairdo would be pretty goofy on anyone.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Space Taxi posted:

Boy I've seen a lot of wrong rear end opinions on these forums but this one is special.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
I challenge you to find one still from the movie where he doesn't look like a huge dork.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
well, darth vader looks dumb but everyone loves him

starkebn
May 18, 2004

Blue Star posted:

well, darth vader looks dumb but everyone loves him

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
http://store.steampowered.com/app/579950/

ENDLESS TRASH

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

WampaLord posted:

Boy I've seen a lot of wrong rear end opinions on these forums but this one is special.

Wrong-rear end opinions.
Wrong rear end-opinions.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Space Taxi posted:

I challenge you to find one still from the movie where he doesn't look like a huge dork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

This makes me wish the ongoing saga of Mike and Jay, VCR repairmen, would get the 1990s Lucasarts adventure game treatment it deserves.

• Locked thread