Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Did something new come out about the DNC leak? Some jagoff on Twitter is telling to go look up the new fact about an awesome d admitting to leaking the emails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
more like jon ossiffied becuz he has a boner all the time

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dapper_Swindler posted:

holy poo poo. gently caress this nazi piece of poo poo.

lol, he knows its over.

So he's treating it like more kayfabe and his wife is taking it seriously, or his wife and he are both treating it like kayfabe in order to stuff money in their pants or what? I'm not real knowledgeable about Alex Jones. Although I admit I get a little bit Alex Jones whenever I see you alone with anybody else but me.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Even if Ossoff doesn't make 50% tonight he still has a solid shot at winning in June (emboldened people realizing they actually have a shot at winning, two months of campaigning/GOTV), and because there's roughly 1% of the vote that went Democratic-but-not-Ossoff

love,

the suck zone

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Lol the columbus blue jackets are loving everything up

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Even if Ossoff doesn't make 50% tonight he still has a solid shot at winning in June (emboldened people realizing they actually have a shot at winning, two months of campaigning/GOTV), and because there's roughly 1% of the vote that went Democratic-but-not-Ossoff

love,

the suck zone

Link to the live count plz

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Whos diggin her clam here

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

petit choux posted:

So he's treating it like more kayfabe and his wife is taking it seriously, or his wife and he are both treating it like kayfabe in order to stuff money in their pants or what? I'm not real knowledgeable about Alex Jones. Although I admit I get a little bit Alex Jones whenever I see you alone with anybody else but me.

Jones was forced into admitting that it's an act in court to try to win the case, and he tried to reassure his viewers that "no, I had to lie to the (((globalist))) court because of the system keeping me down" to avoid bleeding viewership

turns out he was under a gag order and that video violated it so he got into even more trouble over it, and tried to delete it but the Streisand effect will hunt him down and rip off his skull and devour it whole

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

https://decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-6th-congressional-district-ga06-special-election-primary/

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

Lol the columbus blue jackets are loving everything up

I haven't seen the score but I assume that the Pittsburgh Penguins are going to win the Stanley Cup?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

https://decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-6th-congressional-district-ga06-special-election-primary/

efb!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

triple sulk posted:

I haven't seen the score but I assume that the Pittsburgh Penguins are going to win the Stanley Cup?

That is correct. The Pittsburgh Penguins are going to win the Stanley Cup.

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

mormonpartyboat posted:

hello from texas

complete with jerky bar

Post the pic of louisgod there next to you

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

18k more votes in, total of 84k

Ossoff down to 56.7%

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

he is already jerky and in that picture

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

he's on his way

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
FATTY JERKY

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

more like jon ossiffied becuz he has a boner all the time

holy poo poo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm glad of it

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

weird tetris dog

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

My doctor's office number ends with 1488. Never noticed that until today when they called to confirm my appointment.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

SKULL.GIF posted:

Ossoff down to 56.7%

I want to die

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Can't wait until Trump tweets victory!

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Quit having hope in anything you fools. It's not gonna happen.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Shook/Unshook Nate is now predicting close to 200k votes total, looks like turnout was higher than predicted. Looking forward to Trump's tweets congratulating himself for getting Republicans to turn out.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I bet $20 that there would not be a winner tonight so there will be a winner tonight because I am bad at betting.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

Ossoff down to 56.7%

How is the Suck Zone taking this news? I refuse to leave my Trump Thread Safe Space.

(actually I just don't want to post in D&D or anyplace called 'Suck Zone')

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

crazy racist mentally ill hating born again christian friend of my brother wants to play dungeons and dragons

my brother is upset with me for refusing this fantastic opportunity

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

Actually the St. Louis Blues are

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
can't believe that one of the first words out of Alex Jones' mouth in that vid this morning was "Goblins".

Dude is talking about we all play characters. I act like a goblin or pirate and chase my kids around the yard.

so much projection: pretending to BE a GOBLIN.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol Ossof is prob gonna lose because god hates us all.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GobiasIndustries posted:

How is the Suck Zone taking this news? I refuse to leave my Trump Thread Safe Space.

(actually I just don't want to post in D&D or anyplace called 'Suck Zone')

Probably cursing the DNC for supporting him in such a deep red district when they should have strategically stayed back

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

eonwe posted:

here is a texas high school football stadium

Is this the one they spent so much money on that the hospitals couldn't afford blood and then in like 2 years the support columns started cracking

E: yup lol https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Stadium_(Allen,_Texas)#Cracking_and_temporary_closure

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

NecroMonster posted:

crazy racist mentally ill hating born again christian friend of my brother wants to play dungeons and dragons

do it and also make the campaign super horny

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

NecroMonster posted:

Why don't you just murder him as your first D and D act. (In the game or real life no difference.)

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

ossoef is gonna wing big league

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

90k in, 55.6

lol

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

*takes blood pressure*

lol 420/69 nice

*dies of stroke*

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
unfortchunately when there's a ton of uncounted precincts that usually means it's all podunk butthell townships waiting until the last minute to announce that yeah they do want to kill the poor after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
45k to go to victory!

• Locked thread