Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Did Perez and Bernie have to emergency land in Kentucky?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm not sure what is worse, mst3k or the movies they "riff"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I too am happy when I lose.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

logikv9 posted:

i mean yeah don't get me wrong i'm already loving giddy

the margins are amazing no matter how you slice them. people will be upset at a loss here (and like in kansas) but a democrat nearly won in one of the worst districts in georgia / kansas. fast forward to 2018, after two/three wars, maybe a few dozen side invasions here and there, and suddenly all those formerly +20 R districts will be in play

although to be fair, american voters are awful

Yeah it's a hell of a good showing and a promising outcome but you know, deep in your fart, that the lack of immediate gratification is going to demoralize a lot of the people who voted for Ossoff today.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

NecroMonster posted:

i'm not sure what is worse, mst3k or the movies they "riff"

this day crew rear end take

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

It's nice when other idiots think they have Trump's nothing matters shield but dont'

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

zegermans posted:

Nothing Matters

JEB! matters!

Please clap...

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

yes, the dnc spent $0 on KS-04 and it was a dumb move and deserved criticism. stop quaking in your boots that people are going to complain when the party does nothing in the face of winnability.

yeah i'm real terrified of people who are incapable of holding a conversation without referencing the 2016 democratic primary

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ossoff down to 50.8% with 118k reporting

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ossof down to 50.8%

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jazerus posted:

they've got a head start there too

This loving cracks me up every single time

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

bill mitchell is always right

Yes, the man who wants condoms that literally only cover the tip of the penis is right 100% of the time.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zegermans posted:

It's nice when other idiots think they have Trump's nothing matters shield but dont'

this has consistently destroyed republican after republican and it owns so much

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

logikv9 posted:

the margins are amazing no matter how you slice them. people will be upset at a loss here (and like in kansas) but a democrat nearly won in one of the worst districts in georgia / kansas. fast forward to 2018, after two/three wars, maybe a few dozen side invasions here and there, and suddenly all those formerly +20 R districts will be in play

Howard Dean thinks that Dems will take back the house in 2018. It would be wonderful if they got the house and senate before 2020 and then just pull out all the dirt on Trump that the Republicans are hiding right now. That would set them up for 2020 and a Democrat and then glorious single payer healthcare!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I am one of the three million illegal immigrants voting for Ossoff tonight.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yes, the man who wants condoms that literally only cover the tip of the penis is right 100% of the time.

confident bill stands still over shook nate

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

condoms that literally only cover the tip of the penis

what a terrible idea

for these to be reliable in preventing impregnation they would have to be really tight so nothing leaks out

which is uhh not a great feel

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol the remaining districts are gonna have to be some bigly Ossoff numbers or else it's curtains for the chances of locking it up tonight.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Hamelekim posted:

Howard Dean thinks that Dems will take back the house in 2018. It would be wonderful if they got the house and senate before 2020 and then just pull out all the dirt on Trump that the Republicans are hiding right now. That would set them up for 2020 and a Democrat and then glorious single payer healthcare!

make sure to wish for more wishes first

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

they put paul weiss on the internal and clearly bill o has real problems

the kind of memo they're likely to produce would box the board in p heavily; anything could happen i suppose but hard to see how he makes it past this

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I just can't trust a man who literally does not know how his penis works.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Hamelekim posted:

I can't wait to feel good about our foreign wars again.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

Lol the remaining districts are gonna have to be some bigly Ossoff numbers or else it's curtains for the chances of locking it up tonight.

There's more of DeKalb to come. Not looking good though

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

nice
edit: nice shadows too.

Sick Supercuts undercut

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

I just can't trust a man who literally does not know how his penis works.

or falafel.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Got a $20 Kroger giftcard for Easter

Gonna spend it on bourbon :evilbuddy:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh wow georgia actually votes republican who could have possibly seen this outcome

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

they hate our freedoms

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

what a terrible idea

for these to be reliable in preventing impregnation they would have to be really tight so nothing leaks out

which is uhh not a great feel

he thinks you could glue it on with a glue that would a) hold it tight through anything, b) be(heh) removable, and c) not harm your wienie

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So what did Steve King do this time?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Internet Webguy posted:

bill-o: "after serious consideration I have decided to retire in order to spend more time grunting like a boar at my victims"

But enough about my love life

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

they are awful, but something about trump and the republicans starting to actually enact the policies they've been promising to is also waking up a lot of the ones that were kind of on a democrats=bad autopilot to the point where they're now realizing that if a democrat wants to provide them with healthcare, and a republican wants to take it away, it doesn't ACTUALLY make them having healthcare a bad thing

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Solarin posted:

im the goon that thinks 90s gen x cynicism is a good and cool idea in 2017

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/FenitN/status/854506153040121861

purple = around the area that turns virginia blue

Bip Roberts posted:

commie bustin makes me feel good~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

iospace posted:

still a nazi

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what did steve do this time

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

iospace posted:

Offered a beer to ICE agents who deported someone protected under DACA

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yinlock posted:

oh wow georgia actually votes republican who could have possibly seen this outcome

turns out 2 months of campaigning cant overturn decades of neglect, who knew?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

PostNouveau posted:

Ossof down to 50.8%

Lol I love it when voters gently caress themselves to spite black people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Yinlock posted:

guess we'd better never try, ever then

• Locked thread