Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Don't worry everyone, this election may be broke but we'll fix it! We will definitely fix this election!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

That DICK! posted:

there's this dope rear end gas station i went to in.... oklahoma? missouri? some state, called an OnCue. it was the coolest freaking gas station i've ever been in

Yeah those are in Oklahoma and spreading like loving wildfire in the state.

Only place I go for gas these days.

I would almost swear they outnumber 7-11 around OKC now.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

Ga-6 is one of the 10 most educated counties in the country.

Seriously you people don't really "get" atlanta do you

lol u mad

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm lolin
https://twitter.com/esotericcd/status/854542112154689536

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Consummate Professional posted:

The original robocop is art on the level of da vinci or michelangelo

it a good movie 4 real

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Also I 100% don't mean this as a conspiracy theory thing but literally how does a card get so jacked up that it becomes a 'delete all votes' card

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Al! posted:

I think hes asking you why "neoliberals exist" is a reason to go to bat for a neonazi

I've said this several times now, my point is that the Dems should be embarrassed that a neonazi is presenting an economic message to their left. You're deliberately misinterpreting my point.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My god that woman is incredible at marketing crazy

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

i would watch trump debating nixon

if any other Republican contender had Nixon's work ethic and win at all cost attitude Trump would not be president right now

instead they all grew fat and lazy on the grifting train

what I'm saying is, I would also love to watch that

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

FizFashizzle posted:

Ga-6 is one of the 10 most educated counties in the country.

Seriously you people don't really "get" atlanta do you

a trans friend from high school has been railing against it for how transphobic it is

and i'm like "i might be a white dude from the suburbs, but i don't think you're giving @donglover enough credit because you're blinded by your own identity above a show that is focused on what it's like to be a black man in the south"

episode 7 wasn't that transphobic and just because someone doesn't want to have sex with you doesn't make them some sort of monster

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MaxxBot posted:

I've said this several times now, my point is that the Dems should be embarrassed that a neonazi is presenting an economic message to their left. You're deliberately misinterpreting my point.

we get it you want the showers back

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

sexpig by night posted:

Also I 100% don't mean this as a conspiracy theory thing but literally how does a card get so jacked up that it becomes a 'delete all votes' card

if such a thing is even possible, the machines aren't designed right, unless one of the requirements was "be capable of throwing election as desired"

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Phone posted:

a trans friend from high school has been railing against it for how transphobic it is

and i'm like "i might be a white dude from the suburbs, but i don't think you're giving @donglover enough credit because you're blinded by your own identity above a show that is focused on what it's like to be a black man in the south"

episode 7 wasn't that transphobic and just because someone doesn't want to have sex with you doesn't make them some sort of monster

:yikes:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

sexpig by night posted:

Counties get to decide how they run their own elections, which means the bids for the election tech goes to whichever firm pays the biggest kickback.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
runoff here we coooooome!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

If you write 666 on your voting card it'll break the machine

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

software created by a firm trying to be the lowest bidder

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Why does the Hitler liker get a Jeb av

Don't taint Jeb!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Squizzle posted:

yeah but you still have a couple of brutal years for food prices while that spins up

maybe make ag labor like mil service and fast track citizenship for people who do it for years,so you can get the experienced laborers to come and work and train the next group????

idk im an idiot so

expropriate the farms and make them coops owned and operated by the migrants who are apparently the ones who know how to work on them

also give them citizenship

llllllllll
Jan 2, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Phone posted:

In my cishet male opinion,

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

JosefStalinator posted:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

JFK probably beat Nixon through vote rigging in chicago.

that's why local races and political machines are important!

GA 6 proving that wisdom true again

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

sexpig by night posted:

the democrat was winning

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

JosefStalinator posted:

lol you wish

it's going to be lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit

a hundred million dollars will be spent on whether this one tiny district will have a democrat that the district's people want, or a republican as is proper

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

that picture is very much "5th grade student journalist interviews 5th grade class president" only everyone is 40 years older

The gently caress are you talking about it looks like any interview ever

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I'd like to watch Atlanta, made by the rapper from community

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

48.6%, right after a mysterious flaw?

Welcome to the Democratic Narrative: Trump hates Ossoff, so vote for him in June, because Republicans will cheat you out of your vote.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This hasn't been taken down, and probably never will be taken down. Just a reminder.

:smith:

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/854465237977710593

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Duscat posted:

lol you wish

it's going to be lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit

a hundred million dollars will be spent on whether this one tiny district will have a democrat that the district's people want, or a republican as is proper

why would the GOP sue to avoid a runoff?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

mormonpartyboat posted:

i would watch trump debating nixon panic as he slowly descends in a hot air balloon that has run out of fuel, as the news crews/authorities try in vain to save him from landing in the primate enclosure of the cincinatti zoo, where he will be torn apart by mandrills

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/854545193743384576

people can be racist against white people too!!!!!! lmao

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
the first three eps of atlanta were good but i'd be disappointed if there was a transphobic storyline :/

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MaxxBot posted:

I hope youve learned a very important lesson

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

This hasn't been taken down, and probably never will be taken down. Just a reminder.

:smith:

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/854465237977710593

To what end?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hmmmm weird this gerrymandered district is super educated but still votes Republican reliably

It's almost like race is 90% of how to determine how someone will vote hmmmm

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

blue squares posted:

The gently caress are you talking about it looks like any interview ever

blue squares

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

like 40k votes came in and ossoff is down to 48.6%

runoff it is

see ya'll in june

Crusader