Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

tumor looking batty posted:

Close this thread.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

GoldfishStew posted:

Well then for his bday buy him a divorce. That's seriously some rude poo poo that shouldn't be done, especially by adults.

lmfao fuckin' goons

"Well my buddy's girlfriend is an ER nurse and couldn't quite make it through an hour+ of Norm's dead hooker jokes--"

"what a bitch sever"

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Norms book was great

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
No one made her go you dipfuck. She didn't have to go. Stay home and nap, nurse.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I made her go so that you'd freak out online

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

GoldfishStew posted:

No one made her go you dipfuck. She didn't have to go. Stay home and nap, nurse.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

how on earth can someone muster so much outrage at a person taking a nap that most likely went completely unnoticed by the performer and rest of the audience

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

I cant in good gently caress believe more than one adult person would think this but you don't go to a live (taped) performance and sleep. Stay the gently caress home. It's rude.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe she has narcolepsy

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I don't think they turned up in their PJs with a pillow my man, most likely they just nodded off. you know, the way that people do sometimes.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

None of you deserve live performance.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

During Norm's set in Chicago last week, there were a couple of girls clearly brought by the insistence of their boyfriends who were bored to tears, one of which stated, and I quote "I'm gonna need more to drink for this" as soon as Norm started talking and got up a couple times during the set.

They were in a VIP area lol

Didn't bother me at all 'cause I was watching Norm and having a great time.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

This is not about whether or not it bothered you, or whoever. It's about whether or not it's right or wrong behavior, and it's clearly wrong to behave like that at a live performance.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

What should the appropriate punishment be and how worked up about it is it suitable to get?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

YEa it's wrong, so what. Norm train keeps on rollin' baby

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Dang man, do you also get this worked up at people who go to concerts and don't move?

Dance damnit

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I cant in good gently caress believe more than one adult person would think this

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Harminoff posted:

Dang man, do you also get this worked up at people who go to concerts and don't move?

Dance damnit

I cant even fathom being so stupid as to think these two are equatable.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm laughing out loud at being angry because someone in the audience nodded out at a live performance by a xanax addict.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Too bad norm doesn't have this fuckin dork to police the audience and deliver justice to all sleepy women

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

loving god dammit. poo poo.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
ffs close this thread

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Man I tell ya.... THAT GIRL'S A REAL JERK!!!!

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
A (very) quick & silent clip of Norm's netflix special ( 15 seconds in if it doesnt go automatically)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doM0fsL7840&t=16s

& newly released (I think?) Adam Corolla Podcast with Norm from 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUlJ4641gnw

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
FYI Norm has a small role on the Netflix show, Girlboss, however personally I do not recommend watching the Netflix show, Girlboss

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

I slept through it.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

Too bad norm doesn't have this fuckin dork to police the audience and deliver justice to all sleepy women

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

GoldfishStew posted:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I don't even deserve live recordings.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I can't believe this lasted for two days lol

GoldfishStew posted:

You brought people to his special taping in Boston and they fell asleep? Is your wife a seven year old? What the gently caress?

GoldfishStew posted:

Well then for his bday buy him a divorce. That's seriously some rude poo poo that shouldn't be done, especially by adults.

GoldfishStew posted:

Yeah I am not surprised you don't have a problem with it. You're the idiot who thought it was funny to post about in the first place.

GoldfishStew posted:

"I bring people that fall asleep at live performances. They're adults. It's fine." - a moron.

GoldfishStew posted:

It's pretty simple, simple. If you think falling asleep at live shows, a taping no less, is ok, you're trash.

GoldfishStew posted:

GoldfishStew posted:

I cant in good gently caress believe more than one adult person would think this but you don't go to a live (taped) performance and sleep. Stay the gently caress home. It's rude.

GoldfishStew posted:

GoldfishStew posted:

This is not about whether or not it bothered you, or whoever. It's about whether or not it's right or wrong behavior, and it's clearly wrong to behave like that at a live performance.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
please close this thread until a new episode comes out

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
So permanently close it then?

It's gonna be super weird when the podcast does come back and has episodes with Seinfeld and Letterman that was filmed a year earlier.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Honestly, I'd like to talk about this, who thinks it's ever coming back?

I think he has let go of the idea of using the podcast as a vehicle for self-promotion and might just go fulltime into writing.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Odddzy posted:

Honestly, I'd like to talk about this, who thinks it's ever coming back?

I think he has let go of the idea of using the podcast as a vehicle for self-promotion and might just go fulltime into writing.

People have speculated that it's not coming out until after the special. I could see Netflix having a non compete clause (don't put any content out on other streaming services within X number of months of the special). Or they acquired it and are holding it back so the special gets max exposure.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

People have speculated that it's not coming out until after the special. I could see Netflix having a non compete clause (don't put any content out on other streaming services within X number of months of the special). Or they acquired it and are holding it back so the special gets max exposure.

I really wish that will be true, but I believe Norm loves loving with his audience much more than doing the podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Norm seems to think the podcast is beneath him which is dumb considering it's the best thing he's ever done and he does a hundred awful projects a month anyhow.

• Locked thread