Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

great big cardboard tube posted:

Troll sexy shitposter taking milk from husband when has 2 balls full sloshing on chest

You must wanting to be back hole banged??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Munchables posted:

You must wanting to be back hole banged??

I'll just pour the milk from my navel once he's finished.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

At the time my pennies erected 90 degrees and sperm will come out automatically

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Eh, so much for the scheduled rape sunday :(.

DynamiteSurprise
Aug 6, 2013

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Palpek posted:

Eh, so much for the scheduled rape sunday :(.

Post the comments please. I scrolled their dumb page until the tab crashed and didn't see it

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

eljackass posted:

Ratjaculation posted:

:discourse: My favorite so far, holy lol.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

unpacked robinhood posted:

Post the comments please. I scrolled their dumb page until the tab crashed and didn't see it
I can't access the facebook page anymore, I don't know if it was just nuked or what.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

wat an boom

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

McGavin posted:

Her humps, her humps, her lovely lady lumps.

Her pits, her pits, also balls (not tits).

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Palpek posted:

I can't access the facebook page anymore, I don't know if it was just nuked or what.

Yeah me neither. Where da bhabis at :tinfoil:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I guess this is it.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
So you all realize if someone wanted to fill the void for FB pages to troll sexy Indian actresses now's the time, right?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Pft whatever, I got binders full of bhabis

hhahahaa that's actually kinda funny

can you tap and fap?

Hmmm...middle one.

No, it's usually pretty easy.

Speaking of students, this sounds like something one of my kids would have written.

Yeah, bitch, you stay there!

Um...
is that...
I mean...
is that something guys want?

There one more that's incest-related that imgur won't even upload. I think it can smell the taint. Taint is musky like a good navel, btw.

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Apr 19, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
months old vintage cum

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Did they suddenly detect a dozen western IPs browsing the creepy indian meme dump and decide to block the page to us or what, this is weird

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

ElGroucho posted:

There is a non-zero amount of Indians who are very pro-Trump

Wait til white dudes realize Mexicans aren't taking their engineering jobs, Indian dudes are. LMAO

Have you ever worked with Indian engineers? I worked with a number of them throughout uni and 90% of them had no qualms literally copying each others' work and asking those of us non Indians for help. Same with Arabic students for a large portion.

Haier posted:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ow/54750492.cms

Unnnngghhhhh, aunty-ji.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/ask-the-expert/I-am-18-and-hijacked-by-sexual-fantasies/articleshow/54523619.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/ask-the-expert/Should-I-let-her-marry-someone-else/articleshow/47601177.cms

The funny thing to me is he just finished university and is convinced a respectable company is going to hire him with an engineering degree when India has an extreme glut of people (with work experience) with the exact same degree.

A guy I spoke to from India said a lot of them have trade Certs as "engineers" but it's basically an associate diploma which is why a lot of them are over here in Australia doing bachelors/masters

Also this thread loving owns :five:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i dont know why but i love indian memes now

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

i dont know why but i love indian memes now

im slave to ure 4 inch navel dick you lesbo, imbox me any girl

Arabian horse

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Um...
is that...
I mean...
is that something guys want?

Knowing that a sexy lady is just walking around with a mouthful of fetid jizz is second only to an exposed navel in terms of rod-bending hotness.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

I am here to drink milks and fac
and plenty milks I have !!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I got out of my room and there are several bhabhis outside. Can't stay calm around all those armpits and folds.

If u dont obtain one hard rod ur alien my friend.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
https://np.reddit.com/r/news/comments/65v5ru/indian_hacker_group_leaks_data_of_17_million/dgdn4jk/

quote:

Well as a indian youth i might be able to explain the situation a little better.

Basically we indians have a tendency to live with our parents (and at times our uncles and aunts and their families live with us), so naturally they have a decent control over our decisions right up to the age of 25-26 and at times even up till the 30s.

Now unfortunately most of the elders in our society have this stigma associated with things like sex and related education and since they control most of the society, these things are virtually absent in the public.
To make this situation even more complex, came the internet. Now the indian teens and young adults gained a window to look into what their counterparts in the west are doing, and we see them banging one another straight up from high school, while we are mostly still all virgins in college. We see movies like american pie (great movies btw) where hollywood potrays an even exaggerated version of an already pretty liberal society , atleast by our standards, and this makes us angry and frustrated as biologically we all are still the same and have same hormonal feelings etc.

This clash between the youth that wants a more free society and the elders who dont even consider it an option leads them to the only place where the adults dont have a significant control yet, the Internet.

Thus you find indian people on the internet desparate to get their sexual frustration off, meanwhile making us a butt of jokes and difficult for the rest of us here to have intellectual conversations with people from the other side of the globe.

EDIT: If anyone is still reading this, to validate my argument further, the latest census of India states that 41 % of our entire population is less than 18 years old (this group is basically completely western in their ideologies, regarding things like pre-marital sex, live-in relationships etc. ) while 53 % <= 24 years old, which as I explained earlier, probably have as much control over things and decisions here as a high school senior in the US, or maybe even less.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Sounds like they need to do the same thing we need to do

Kill the baby boomers

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It is so fuckin sad seeing a country that is literally 50% people in their mid twenties or younger continue to overwhelmingly act like sex and sexuality are the most evil loving things ever + insist that not shaming the hell out of people for not being repressed as gently caress is ~western decadence~

Like I look at these macros and comments and see dudes who are pretty much crippled in expressing what is obviously a big part of their life/identity and I get morose about it, then I think about the women who have to navigate this situation and feel even worse. I just want everyone everywhere to have a healthy and good sex life and not turn out like these guys or the stuff in the incel thread or whatever :smith:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
And also to get back hole banged

edit

'At the time my pennies erected 90 degrees and sperm will come out automatically' makes the Thread Top Five

:wow:

FistEnergy fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Apr 19, 2017

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I agree but also:

Wow, milk and navels, two sexiest things on earth finally combined into one. This can only lead to:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

eljackass posted:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
half a billion people all screaming into the void for plumpy holes

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

I really don't understand this one.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Friginator posted:

I really don't understand this one.

she looks like she is a well experiences slut and she can hold your cum load in mouth for ages

this is very sexy to the lund boys

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Last ones I saved before that Facebook page got milked dry and disappeared:

Lol the guy looks like he's in pain #MYDREAMSCENARIO.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

There will be many white liquid from the rods of many

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Palpek posted:

Lol the guy looks like he's in pain #MYDREAMSCENARIO.
his rod is being bent by the weight of her balls' milk

very sacks

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pierogi posted:

There will be many white liquid from the rods of many

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

steinrokkan posted:

his rod is being bent by the weight of her balls' milk

very sacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

This is the first dude in this thread that I actually laughed with instead of at.

e: I also laughed at him.

• Locked thread