Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Well, don't worry detractors. He won't be with us long.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Those retractable ribbon leashes are poo poo but at least it's a harness instead of just a collar

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwMfT2cZGHg

Barry Bonds is the greatest player of all time

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

barry bonds is very good at injecting drugs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Alaois posted:

barry bonds is very good at injecting drugs

I, too, didn't watch the video

SA2k that video had me agape in awe in both the methodology and the result

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
a picture of a man who clearly does not give a gently caress

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Spoeank posted:

I, too, didn't watch the video

SA2k that video had me agape in awe in both the methodology and the result

I love his despondent look at the end as he starts questioning his own math

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

a neat cape posted:

I love his despondent look at the end as he starts questioning his own math

100% played up, and the presentation was annoying. It could have been communicated in 1/3rd the time.

Still, that's really neat and Barry Bonds is dope as heck.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

100% played up, and the presentation was annoying. It could have been communicated in 1/3rd the time.

your first Pretty Good video?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that's not a Pretty Good it's a Chart Party, GOD

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Alaois posted:

that's not a Pretty Good it's a Chart Party, GOD

i fall upon my sword

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
either way Jon Bois is one of the best things going on the internet

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Pitchers were scared of bonds so they threw balls and walked him. They were scared of him because he was so good at hitting balls and getting home runs. He hit balls hard and got home runs because he was on drugs. Therefore pitchers pitched around Barry Bonds because he juiced.

He cheated. Nobody who systematically cheated at a game should be called the best at that game ever.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

BARRY 👏 BONDS 👏 NEVER 👏 PISSED 👏 HOT 👏

PROVE 👏 HE 👏 WAS 👏 ON 👏 ROIDS 👏

(he def was)

(but he was already a hall of famer when he started on them)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Leperflesh posted:

He cheated. Nobody who systematically cheated at a game should be called the best at that game ever.

Better cross Willie Mays off the list.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

people who like barry bonds are basically the same as people who like tom brady

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

How does it feel to have poo poo rear end trash opinions, like do people argue with you a lot

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I don't care that Barry Bonds juiced. Watching him hit moonshots and make pitchers so loving scared that they walked him with the bases loaded was fun as hell.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

a neat cape posted:

I don't care that Barry Bonds juiced. Watching him hit moonshots and make pitchers so loving scared that they walked him with the bases loaded was fun as hell.

people who fundamentally play the game *differently* from other people are amazing to watch. see also: steph curry

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

a patagonian cavy posted:

people who fundamentally play the game *differently* from other people are amazing to watch. see also: steph curry

And Bonds, like Curry, got shook as hell in the Finals by a historically better player like David Eckstein

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

yeah i bet he was a real cornerstone of his team :haw:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Spoeank posted:

How does it feel to have poo poo rear end trash opinions, like do people argue with you a lot

if people in SAS can like barry bonds because other people don't like barry bonds because he juiced, then i'm allowed to not like barry bonds because SAS likes barry bonds because other people don't like barry bonds because he juiced

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i have never watched a complete game of baseball

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Alaois posted:

i have never watched a complete game of baseball

Same but 🏈

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Aaron Hernandez just commited suicide

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/854653475262779393

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

morning guys

i poured egg whites into my coffee

sigh

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Bad Moon posted:

Those retractable ribbon leashes are poo poo but at least it's a harness instead of just a collar

ah, a PI refuge

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

FizFashizzle posted:

morning guys

i poured egg whites into my coffee

sigh

Stop trying to be ehud

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hangin' with Mr. Hernandez

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I received a threatening email from a coworker yesterday because we don't like the same movies. It made me laugh a lot but now he keeps texting me about all of his personal issues(after hours) about how he's miserable and has anger problems.

pretty sure he is going to murder me :-/

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

I received a threatening email from a coworker yesterday because we don't like the same movies. It made me laugh a lot but now he keeps texting me about all of his personal issues(after hours) about how he's miserable and has anger problems.

What movies?

This will help decide whether or not he is crazy

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

What movies?

This will help decide whether or not he is crazy

Warcraft and Assassin's Creed

he says video game movies should be reviewed only by gamers and that movie critics don't know how to review those movies because they've "never played the game"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

he says video game movies should be reviewed only by gamers and that movie critics don't know how to review those movies because they've "never played the game"

lol warcraft was complete trash

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hey should we build sets?

nah just blue screen it it'll be fine

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

Report him to HR?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Eli Wiggum posted:

Report him to HR?

lol it's too stupid to report

"Well you see there is this movie about orcs and we got to talking about it and"

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

"look, I enjoy our talks and all but I try to keep my professional and personal lives separate. Also you're a boring weiner who needs professional help"

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

"look, I enjoy our talks and all but I try to keep my professional and personal lives separate. Also you're a boring weiner who needs professional help"

I used to do a really good job about this. I am slipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

Oh yeah then gently caress that guy. Now if you liked Kevin Smith or something he would be reasonable.

• Locked thread