Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Oh my loving gods.

gently caress you Walker. :ughh:

(and that ends my politics rant)

e:

Uh... welp. Forgot to check how far back that was. My bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Chairchucker posted:

Wow that was a p. bad pass that Jimmy made look perfect.

lmao at that being a bad pass. It's not like perfect. But Almost any NBA player could jump and catch that. Also Jimmy stopped running and hesitated a bit while gauging it. If he had kept going and timed it better it wouldn't have had to be all one handed.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Also, uh...

NBA Playoff Poster checking in.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Lemme interrupt talk about the actually interesting game and mention that Toronto won a playoff game and Lowry didn't look like poo poo so we got that going for us.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

iospace posted:

Also, uh...

It's fine.

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.

attackmole posted:

Lemme interrupt talk about the actually interesting game and mention that Toronto won a playoff game and Lowry didn't look like poo poo so we got that going for us.

What a loving rare night, Demarre and 2Flat also somehow made open shots.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Man, I really hope the Celtics manage to trade for Butler in the offseason.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Dexo posted:

This is it.

With the 3 Alphas

Butler was able to learn from and get better by being around the elder accomplished Alpha in Wade. And Wade allowed Butler to say poo poo without getting laughed at.

Meanwhile Rondo was able to be the Alpha of the younglings. And protect them from the mean alphas and also stand up for them to the mean coach.

Edit: Wade gets a poo poo ton of money out of this btw

This is NBA canon right along side Delonte breaking up the first era of LeBron Cavs. It should also be considered NBA canon that Rondo turned into a disaster in Dallas as a form of protest after Charlie V beat him at Connect Four.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

R.D. Mangles posted:

just as i said before the series, the bulls have the clear advantage in number of foot bones

The Adidas Paul Zipser signature "Zipster" sneakers that simulate having an extra bone in the foot through rigid carbon fiber and durable foam are not in stock in ANY store in the chicago area. He's a phenom

I feel bad for cursing the Bucks by missing their game for class

I'm very happy for chicago

And I hope Rudy Gobert comes back healthhy

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/ZDOG223/status/853780881474965504

hell yeah im in

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Move out the way Drake. The NBA has a new rap Superstar fan.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lysol wipe game too strong

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Is this ironic or is this guy mentally challenged?

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?

milk milk lemonade posted:

Is this ironic or is this guy mentally challenged?

Isn't evolution meant to deal with this poo poo? gently caress you Charles Darwin

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Jimmy Butler is, scientifically speaking, 258 times better than I ever thought he would be. And the Celtics are hosed.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

iospace posted:

Also, uh...

Welcome....

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Wait did the Jazz come back to win? I fell asleep because gently caress staying up till 1 AM to watch the Utah Jazz and Clippers play

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Zip em up. put em in the bone bag. 3/4 of the best players on the court were Bulls

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Even though the Bucks lost, I feel pretty solid about everything. They came back from two monster runs in the 3rd and 4th from the Raptors and still almost took the lead at the end of the game. Man that Brogdon 3 was so close. Other positive was seeing Makers D brought the Bucks back in the game in the 4th. Man what a draft.

Also the Bucks definitely had nothing to do with the MAGA hat. The owners are huge Democrats and Bill Clinton had agreed to call Greg Monroe to recruit him if they needed it.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Also Robin Lopez is like, as good as his brother. As good on defense as Brook is on offense.
https://streamable.com/xbh5p

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Quizzlefish posted:

Isn't evolution meant to deal with this poo poo? gently caress you Charles Darwin

The human race as a whole has sort of circumvented evolution with advances in medical technology and general caregiving. Also empathy and stuff.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Yeah, Thon Maker is legit. I don't care if he's 35

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

iospace posted:

Also, uh...

As long as you aren't overly smug and/or shithead, we welcome with open arms. There is an open seat next to me at the bar. Try this AndyGator.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Kibner posted:

As long as you aren't overly smug and/or shithead, we welcome with open arms. There is an open seat next to me at the bar. Try this AndyGator.

I'm a Bucks fan, actually. I'm fully expecting to get bounced by the Raptors but I'm 100% pleased with how they played this year, anything beyond making the playoffs is a bonus.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

EvanTH posted:

Also Robin Lopez is like, as good as his brother. As good on defense as Brook is on offense.
https://streamable.com/xbh5p

Still super mad that he was traded to make room for Tyreke Evans. Hated that move from day 0.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
I'm pretty sure every team that Robin Lopez has played for has regretted letting him go.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is it too much to hope for a Celtics first round loss.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

euphronius posted:

Is it too much to hope for a Celtics first round loss.

The series win probability for a team up 2-0 is something like +90%.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Yes but it's the Bulls.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

dokmo posted:

I'm pretty sure every team that Robin Lopez has played for has regretted letting him go.

Even if he doesn't put up the boxscore numbers, he is a positive player. If he's the fifth best player on your team, you are doing well.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Dexo posted:

Bulls in 6

Edit: But seriously if the Bulls win 3+ of these games I will never say a bad thing about Gar and/or Pax again

:sigh:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

You should have known better after Cubs posters sacrificed our nation in exchange for the Cubs winning the World Series last year

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I think the biggest takaways I got from watching the Bulls/Celtics live at the garden was that Amir Johnson is utter crap and the first 3 or so minutes that Olynyk was on the court he was so bad that I thought his teammates were going to murder him.

Also Robin Lopez owns and I'll never say anything bad about him again.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Redgrendel2001 posted:

What about 3-1?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

RCarr posted:

What about 3-1?

Probably a lot lower after last year!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

dokmo posted:

The Kings immediately traded him without ever playing and we still did

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Raps are so good at letting the other team miss good looks while hitting terrible shots. I think they can pull it off even tho they were basically a few missed open 3s away from being down 0-2. They really need to disrupt Milwaukee early offense. The Bucks aren't too good when it gets slow but they scored so many easy points early in the shotclock even on Raptor makes.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
It would be insanely funny if the Bulls somehow alphaed their way to the finals despite such a dogshit season.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
:lol: just noticed Kyle "Baby Head" Anderson passively aggressively doing the Vince carter post dunk revving it up after their lil altercation in g2
I love this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Hey this is Murph calling in on a mobile. Are the Celtics the worst number 1 seed in NBA history? Thanks guys, I'll take my answer off the air.

• Locked thread