Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Panzeh posted:

Whenever someone makes fun of trump in gbs theres a brigade of people who come out to say 'but hillary'

yeah but that is fair. hillary would be much worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Panzeh posted:

Whenever someone makes fun of trump in gbs theres a brigade of people who come out to say 'but hillary'

lol

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

My favorite is how Hill Folks were saying that the emails would be a "nothingburger" and the same ones sarcastically post "but but but the emails" every time Trump does something stupid like lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Panzeh posted:

it's because everything that people said would happen when Trump lost actually happened when she did

not recognizing the outcome
claims of rigging
violence in the streets

it's really funny

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

it's because everything that people said would happen when Trump lost actually happened when she did

not recognizing the outcome
claims of rigging
violence in the streets

it's really funny

i think the trump supporters would have taken the loss more gracefully to be honest

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Otoh half of Hillary's supporters could end up deported or arrested for electoral fraud so yeah, them being upset is rather understandable.

Grumpo
Mar 21, 2011
Seriously what was her platform? I am a woman so vote for me because it's my turn and we need a woman president to prove how progressive we are?

The debates were painful to watch and Donald might be a rambling idiot but I'm so glad this conceited lizard woman failed. The dems probably would have won if they hadn't ran basically Satan in a pantsuit. Everything about her seemed horrible and this book seems to prove it (and no I didn't vote for trump either, I abstained.)

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Creamed Cormp posted:

Otoh half of Hillary's supporters could end up deported or arrested for electoral fraud so yeah, them being upset is rather understandable.

lol u dumb

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Rutibex posted:

yeah but that is fair. hillary would be much worse

It'd pretty much be the same poo poo.

Grumpo posted:

Seriously what was her platform? I am a woman so vote for me because it's my turn and we need a woman president to prove how progressive we are?

The debates were painful to watch and Donald might be a rambling idiot but I'm so glad this conceited lizard woman failed. The dems probably would have won if they hadn't ran basically Satan in a pantsuit. Everything about her seemed horrible and this book seems to prove it (and no I didn't vote for trump either, I abstained.)

She was afraid to commit to policy positions because she figured she was assured a win and in any case no one wouldve believed her because sincerity is really hard for her.

One of the things she whined about was bernie taking 'unrealistic' positions that didnt play into how she preferred to campaign lol.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Grumpo posted:

(and no I didn't vote for trump either, I abstained.)

abstaining is basically a vote for trump you mycologist racist patriarch

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Rutibex posted:

i think the trump supporters would have taken the loss more gracefully to be honest

The Democrat party is dead. And I'm glad of it.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Rutibex posted:

abstaining is basically a vote for trump you mycologist racist patriarch

I abstained too, shh.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Well, she did have policy decisions, they were all on her website."

Nuts to that bullshit. If a politician isn't dying to tell you about all of the good ideas they have that they can't wait to tell you all about them, the average voter won't give two damns about looking it up on their own.

Websites are for covering the finer details, not a polite way of saying "you look it up, pleb."

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
"America was never great" seems like a sign that will surely get people on your side, lmao

just a hearty, from deep inside the belly lol

"hmmmmm, white women don't care about a racism, but they like pumpkin spice! maybe we should add pumpkin spice to racism so that they...... like it? wait, that can't be right...... ahhh gently caress it I already painted the upside down flag"

VikingSkull fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Apr 19, 2017

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

"America was never great" seems like a sign that will surely get people on your side, lmao

just a hearty, from deep inside the belly lol

I'll vote Trump in 2020 if he promises to put these people in FEMA camps.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
2016 will be forever known as the year when 8 year olds became a political force

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
those 8 year olds really corrected the record god bless

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

"hmmmmm, white women don't care about a racism, but they like pumpkin spice! maybe we should add pumpkin spice to racism so that they...... like it? wait, that can't be right...... ahhh gently caress it I already painted the upside down flag"

"heh. look at how much i hate everything, especially somewhat weak humour. man i'm so twisted don't get in my way!!!"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

ps i love you

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

lorn Wayne posted:

ps i love you

now this is what I call stopping the hate

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

My favorite is how Hill Folks were saying that the emails would be a "nothingburger" and the same ones sarcastically post "but but but the emails" every time Trump does something stupid like lol

And then turn around and tell you how terrible it is that Russia hacked some emails and subverted our democracy or whatever.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

rezatahs posted:

those 8 year olds really corrected the record god bless

After the election a bunch of my democrat gay friends were melting down about how the death squads were coming for them because Trump wants them all dead and I showed them Trumps blog on how much he loves gays (years before Clinton decided gays were ok). And I showed them that pic of Trump WAVING A drat GAY PRIDE FLAG ON STAGE and the only thing I got was "He's holding it upside down so it's probably meant as an insult to gays.".

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I don't know if you guys know this, but I'm super salty over the thread for making fun of the left being shut down.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Good news, friend! This is the new thread for making fun of dejected Hillary supporters

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

Good news, friend! This is the new thread for making fun of dejected Hillary supporters

Well, don't let the D&D crew know. There will be a QCS thread about how we need to ban threads that could cause depressed Hillary supporters to off themselves.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i didn't know depressed hillary supporters were still a major 'thing', like trump is terrible but there's been a mountain of poo poo that's come out about her too

i wonder if bernouts>hillbots

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lorn Wayne posted:

i didn't know depressed hillary supporters were still a major 'thing', like trump is terrible but there's been a mountain of poo poo that's come out about her too

i wonder if bernouts>hillbots

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

spacetoaster posted:

I don't know if you guys know this, but I'm super salty over the thread for making fun of the left being shut down.

she would clearly never cook a meal for her family lol

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

bernie sanders

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Hot Take: Clinton's a hubris-addled nepotism case.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Rutibex posted:

How many bird sanctuaries would have to suffer v.s college campuses?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

VikingSkull posted:

Good I'm glad of it. In these trying times it's comforting to know that opponents across the political sphere can relish the failings of destructively entitled elites

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Raider posted:

bernie sanders

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

he just has to summon his finch battle legion

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
To be fair gatlinburg actually most of East Tennessee is a hellhole but that doesn't mean it deserves to catch on fire.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that bullshit doesn't do what few of us tennessee democrats who are trying to win things any favors, either.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

EorayMel posted:

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump.

TRIGGERED!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Saying it's "your turn" to be president was one of the worst campaign slogans I've ever heard

• Locked thread