Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I know I should be insulted but I've never posted on PI and those ribbon leashes are annoying as hell and suck rear end and harnesses are good for dogs as they don/t get choked when they smell something good and get excited!

I dragged my poor father to Wing Commander as we both played the hell out of it since WC1. I don't think he ever forgave me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
What's wrong with that lunch? It looks about perfect. It's basically my lunch but swap chicken for tofu and bacon for nuts.

Tomatoes are super delicious, is there something insidious about them I should know?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

What's wrong with that lunch? It looks about perfect. It's basically my lunch but swap chicken for tofu and bacon for nuts.

Tomatoes are super delicious, is there something insidious about them I should know?

Not that I know of, though I think they're on Tom Brady's forbidden food list along with mushrooms, peppers and strawberries.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
i just started keto 3 days ago and I'm in the middle of the keto flu period but i hope for good things.

i had an overeating disorder and was downing almost 3400 calories a day (i'm a girl so this is ridiculously excessive)

i sure miss chips and bread though.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

sean10mm posted:

Not that I know of, though I think they're on Tom Brady's forbidden food list along with mushrooms, peppers and strawberries.

Tomatoes are nightshades, which can cause joint inflammation, in theory.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

FizFashizzle posted:

I am a voracious eater. Like...I hella eat. i can put down absurd amounts of food.

ive been doing RP just like 8 days now and I'm down 7 pounds already.

I am the same way, which is why I reaaaaaaaaaally need to watch myself. Most days I am teetering on just saying gently caress it and consuming every bit of food that I can until I am physically ill which incidentally is how I approach cheat days. Monday's super suck though after a great cheat day because I gain anywhere from 7-9 lbs :stare:

What did you do to your elbows?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

wear and tear.

they're just basic debridements.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Yeah, tomatoes are disgusting.

I like sun dried tomatoes though for whatever reason

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It's hard to find a good tomato

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Tomato is perfect. Salt, pepper, olive oil / balsamic vinegar. Perfect snack.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

hey should we build sets?

nah just blue screen it it'll be fine

"I'm thinking we skank up Paula Patton with a two piece amazonian outfit and oil her up. Like, just dip her in a tub of lube for every scene."
"No, no, no, you're overthinking this. Paint her green and give her fake teeth. Cover her body with fake leather and put a beehive of hair on her head."

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Hot Diggity! posted:

Tomato is perfect. Salt, pepper, olive oil / balsamic vinegar. Perfect snack.

So if you pour a bunch of stuff to make it not taste like tomato, checks out

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

a neat cape posted:

Yeah, tomatoes are disgusting.

I like sun dried tomatoes though for whatever reason

Weren't you a caprese salad fan or am I thinking of someone else?

Nov 6, 2002

Cash Monet posted:

"I'm thinking we skank up Paula Patton with a two piece amazonian outfit and oil her up. Like, just dip her in a tub of lube for every scene."
"No, no, no, you're overthinking this. Paint her green and give her fake teeth. Cover her body with fake leather and put a beehive of hair on her head."

I think we should Rasta-fy her by... 10 percent or so.

Bad Moon posted:

lol practically everything tastes good if you put salt, pepper, oil and vinegar on it

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Bad Moon posted:

What do you eat plain though really? Like...you season practically everything.

Nov 6, 2002

weird Asian candy posted:

There are so many delicious fruits and veggies which taste great raw and untouched.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

pizza rolls need no seasoning, they were made perfectly by god's hand.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

There are so many delicious fruits and veggies which taste great raw and untouched.

Yeah, you are right. I dunno, I could eat a tomato off the vine so maybe I'm in the minority. I also know people who can eat onions raw which disgusts the hell out of me so :shrug:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I only eat my veggies like I drop my verses

Fresh and raw

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

pizza rolls need no seasoning, they were made perfectly by god's hand.

Pizza Rolls dipped in ranch and you are onto something!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Swap out tomato for watermelon in your caprese salads and thank me...later!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Swap out tomato for watermelon in your caprese salads and thank me...later!

Watermelon got almost no nutrition compared to be the tomato tho

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pizza Rolls dipped in ranch and you are onto something!

what if you injected the ranch into the roll and instead dunked it in nacho cheese.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Yeah, you are right. I dunno, I could eat a tomato off the vine so maybe I'm in the minority. I also know people who can eat onions raw which disgusts the hell out of me so :shrug:

Eating onions spotting dimes!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kalli posted:

what if you injected the ranch into the roll and instead dunked it in nacho cheese.

Can we then deep fry it?

Nov 6, 2002

I also know people who can eat onions raw which disgusts the hell out of me so :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSvDUYuhwOs

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

This is both of my daughters. They give zero fucks about the effects of lemons.

Also, have you guys tried the animal crackers covered in white fudge and sprinkes cuz wow...

Kalli posted:

You have a brilliant mind, Kalli. I'm in!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Dubious posted:

i just started keto 3 days ago and I'm in the middle of the keto flu period but i hope for good things.

i had an overeating disorder and was downing almost 3400 calories a day (i'm a girl so this is ridiculously excessive)

i sure miss chips and bread though.

Get your hands on some quest protein chips. They scratch the chip itch.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
the best thing for a keto diet are smoked meats, plenty of fats and proteins, and tasty too

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Parmesan crisps from costco

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Watermelon got almost no nutrition compared to be the tomato tho

Your taste buds will thank you

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Tomato causes inflammation in stomach as well but I do like them

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
So much to do at work today, I'm stressin' boys!

But tonight there are 3 good NBA playoff games, watching the Caps continue to choke, and the new season of Fargo. I can't complain.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Go Bulls! *

*until Round 2 where you realize Boston is overrated and you get destroyed by the Cavs!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Go Bulls! *

*until Round 2 where you realize Boston is overrated and you get destroyed by the Cavs!

The East is all horrible.

Milwaukee is fun though

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

The East is all horrible.

Milwaukee is fun though

Hate to admit it, but Milwaukee is super fun to watch. Giannis is the truth!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh, the Celtics are down 0-2. I guess that's why nobody's talked about them the last two days in the office.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Hate to admit it, but Milwaukee is super fun to watch. Giannis is the truth!

And he's only 22

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i actually like eating raw onions but i don't just because people would be disgusted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

FizFashizzle posted:

i actually like eating raw onions but i don't just because people would be disgusted.

Yeah I definitely sneak a few when I'm dicing them for stuff.

Also tomatoes are delicious.

• Locked thread