Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

I'm liking this Braun/Myers/Mazara/Haniger OF. All 4 guys ranked in the top 25, 2 in the top 10.

I actually had to put Bennitendi on the bench this week with Yelich/Myers/Mazara/Thames/Haniger taking up my 3 OF and 2 utility spots. This is a fun problem to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I made a mistake only having one league this year and it being a goon league because I can't complain about my team without tipping away how much I value my players.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I am literally fighting every cell in my body so that I don't angerdrop Healy

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I am literally fighting every cell in my body so that I don't angerdrop Healy

Same, he's been a sack of crap but I have faith in his dinger.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Marte suspended 80 games for PEDs.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Relax guys, I dropped Healy to stream a pitcher, so he's guaranteed to hit 1000000 dingers starting tonight.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

jabro posted:

Marte suspended 80 games for PEDs.

Go grab Austin Meadows Adam Frazier if you have a free spot.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Apr 18, 2017

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is Buster Posey coming off the DL tonight?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Rand alPaul posted:

Is Buster Posey coming off the DL tonight?

This morning it was reported he is.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
Good thing I whiffed on Marte in most leagues, even though he was my top priority in the late 2nd, early 3rd.

What's a good feeler trade to float out there?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Moneyball posted:

Good thing I whiffed on Marte in most leagues, even though he was my top priority in the late 2nd, early 3rd.

My friend who owns him just said he was gonna cut him once Kipnis comes off the DL, so maybe wait to see if he gets dropped first.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Who's likely to get playing time in Marte's place?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Moneyball posted:

You're going to trade for a suspended player and keep him on your bench for 3 months? I don't see how you could unless you have big benches.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

jabro posted:

This morning it was reported he is.

He was just taken off the DL. Nice :thumbsup:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

mentholmoose posted:

Who's likely to get playing time in Marte's place?

Frazier is probably the best bet. They may also move Bell out there and put Jaso at 1B.

Longshot is they call up Austin Meadows from AAA.

(This is just from reading a few sources. Meadows is a top prospect but his AAA numbers have been very bad so they likely won't bring up up to face MLB pitching right now even with the opening.)

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Apr 18, 2017

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Peraza just stole his 6th bag which I think leads the league, despite a .269 OBP. Billy Hamilton 2.0?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why add Meadows when you can hop aboard the Avisail Garcia bandwagon? :derp:

E4C85D38
Feb 7, 2010

Doesn't that thing only
hold six rounds...?

Adventures in Baby's First Fantasy League: DOUBLE-CHECK WHO YOU'RE PUTTING ON WAIVERS. I accidentally dropped Jim Johnson and he's actually pretty good so maybe I shouldn't have done that.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
Wait a week

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Fantasy Pitching

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
The CBS app glitched out and sent me a notification that someone dropped Zach Britton when really they just moved him to the DL.

:argh:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Don't stream against the cubs y'all

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Welp. My roto team is a total dumpster fire at the moment now that marte is suspended.

Outside of my 2 guys that aren't bad/injured/suspended in Goldy and Sano, I have Marte, Story, Rendon, Segura, Bautista...hopefully Story and Rendon turn it around soon, and Segura is back soon and was good before the injury, but right now it's not a pretty sight.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Broxton is trying my patience

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

ZenVulgarity posted:

Broxton is trying my patience

Yeah I've dropped 2 of my 3 shares of him.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

The one league I haven't is a dynasty league

Marte eating a suspension has not helped

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I have 7 OFers and I want every single one but I cant keep every single one :(

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
why the hell does Jean Segura have to play "several rehab" games after missing 1 freaking week.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Schweinhund posted:

why the hell does Jean Segura have to play "several rehab" games after missing 1 freaking week.

Seriously. Hope he come picks up where he left off. I want those Rs and SBs

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

Schweinhund posted:

the mariners hate fantasy baseball and also winning

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Doghouse posted:

the mariners hate fantasy baseball and also winning

Mitch Haniger disagrees with your assertion

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Spoeank posted:

Mitch Haniger disagrees with your assertion

i think i had haniger and dropped him, i'm so bad at fantasy baseball :ughh:

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?

Doghouse posted:

i think i had haniger and dropped him, i'm so bad at fantasy baseball :ughh:

Picked him up in the league i dropped Moustakas!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I forgot to start Velazquez. So enjoy his 15K 2 run performance.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got Haniger in 3 of my 5 leagues, and Thames in 1 of the 2 where I don't have him. so yay.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

I've got Haniger in 3 of my 5 leagues, and Thames in 1 of the 2 where I don't have him. so yay.

I'm playing the guy that picked up Thames after I dropped him. In 3 days he's already put up 6/1/1/0/.545/1.734 against me.

:razz:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

amir garrett, go.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

I'm playing the guy that picked up Thames after I dropped him. In 3 days he's already put up 6/1/1/0/.545/1.734 against me.

:razz:

My brother dropped Thames and Andrus before the season started :bravo:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I dropped Gallo and kept Judge, I felt kind of bad about it this afternoon but loooool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm officially in love with Mitch Haniger

• Locked thread