Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I can forgive Jay if he puts pineapple on pizza.

Not that I wouldn't gargle if he lived on nothing but spicy seafood, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

vermin posted:

Rich and Rich's doppelganger have each other.

I'm not convinced Rich's wife isn't just some clever editing with Rich wearing a wig.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

I have never seen the Rich Wife because I don't give a flyin' gently caress about the RLM EU

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Capntastic posted:

I have never seen the Rich Wife because I don't give a flyin' gently caress about the RLM EU

kek

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
Don't worry, it's just a palette swap

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Capntastic posted:

Imagine Rich. Now you have seen Rich's Wife*

*permanent fiance

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I put curry on pizza

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

JB50 posted:

"Granted I just became obsessed with Star Wars, what like a year ago, thanks to all these nerdos, but Im so FREAKIN OBSESSED!"

-Fakeass collider Star Wars girl

Yug may be a creep, but he was right about collider geek girl.

If I started watching RLM for the first time yesterday and now I'm obsessed with drinking Jay's cum and thinking about Jack's dick does that make me a faker? What will I do?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

starkebn posted:

If I started watching RLM for the first time yesterday and now I'm obsessed with drinking Jay's cum and thinking about Jack's dick does that make me a faker? What will I do?

Only if youre paid to do it.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

JB50 posted:

"Granted I just became obsessed with Star Wars, what like a year ago, thanks to all these nerdos, but Im so FREAKIN OBSESSED!"

ONLY A loving YEAR?!?! WHAT A loving FAKE GEEK GIRL SCRUB NOT WORTHY OF MY loving TIME OR DICK!!!

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

starkebn posted:

Who would you want on your Best of the Worst panel?

A). Josh "The Wizard"
B). The Canadians
C). Max Landis

starkebn
May 18, 2004

vermin posted:

A). Josh
B). The Canadians
C). Max Landis

all of them in a ring Royal Rumble(TM) style

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

have we called out a time for being a fake jaycum wanter?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Black Baby Goku posted:

My Girlfriend is a gamer and she is very cool

She's faking having your interest so she can take your money, eat your brain, and impregnate your corpse

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

starkebn posted:

ONLY A loving YEAR?!?! WHAT A loving FAKE GEEK GIRL SCRUB NOT WORTHY OF MY loving TIME OR DICK!!!

She's definitely worthy of my dick. She might be an empty headed money grubbing fake geek, but her holes are designed to be hosed by my cock.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Capntastic posted:

It's called RLM Legends now. Everything after Baby's Day Out never happened.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Capntastic posted:

Her comic series is real good though

Numberwang
Sep 2, 2016

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

vermin posted:

A). Josh "The Wizard"
B). The Canadians
C). Max Landis

The Canadians obviously, even though I like max Landis he would get on my nerves after a while.

Josh can eat poo poo.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

monster on a stick posted:

Hey you guys got any rat poison? Put it in the tea! They'll drink it! Put the rat poison in the t

Thank you for this reminder. I'm gonna watch the Classic Plinkett now.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

JB50 posted:

Hint: They're all fake.

naem
May 29, 2011

:stare:

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

mng posted:

Hint: They're all fake.

Great detective work.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Can you just hurry the gently caress up and earn your next month long vacation?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

JB50 posted:

Yeah no poo poo, she got a job that requires her to pretend to care about Star Wars. That's not a moral issue

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pretending to like Star Wars because you're getting paid is a million times better than genuinely liking Star Wars

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yeah no poo poo, she got a job that requires her to pretend to care about Star Wars. That's not a moral issue

Guy Goodbody posted:

Uh oh, pissed off Collider fan detected.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

Pretending to like Star Wars because you're getting paid is a million times better than genuinely liking Star Wars

:five:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yug posted:

Uh oh, pissed off Collider fan detected.

Seriously dude, why do you care if the pretty girl on the internet is actually passionate about Star Wars or is just pretending to be? How does that effect you at all?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Hell, Harrison Ford did it.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vermin posted:

A). Josh "The Wizard"
B). The Canadians
C). Max Landis

Anyone but Max Landis till the heat death of the universe. He is unbelievably bad and so are his movies.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

WampaLord posted:

Hell, Harrison Ford did it.

He never pretended to like Star Wars though. Or acting in general.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Yug posted:

She's definitely worthy of my dick. She might be an empty headed money grubbing fake geek, but her holes are designed to be hosed by my cock.

I can think of nothing more worthy of pretending to be, than a weird shut in that likes Star Wars.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You're not wrong, he is too busy being a shut pilot.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

Seriously dude, why do you care if the pretty girl on the internet is actually passionate about Star Wars or is just pretending to be? How does that effect you at all?

cause he's a terminal virgin. that shrink wrap on his dick is throwing blood clots to his brain like a freaking pachinko machine.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Goodbody posted:

Just find it annoying how they go out of their way to announce it to the world and try to desperately seek attention from it. I wouldn't care at all if they weren't all so obnoxious about it.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Yea but they keep making him go on talk shows and interviews anyway.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yug posted:

Just find it annoying how they go out of their way to announce it to the world and try to desperately seek attention from it. I wouldn't care at all if they weren't all so obnoxious about it.

They announce their fake nerdery to the world, by talking about nerd stuff on youtube videos?

I think you got problems with women dude

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

WampaLord posted:

Yea but they keep making him go on talk shows and interviews anyway.

They don't make him do anything, they give him cash so he can buy a new plane or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

It's :siren: ATTENTION ABUSE :siren: The most heinous of all internet crimes.

• Locked thread